Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women (8819 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by singleguy03: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
I can't help but point out the fact that guys here seem to enjoy cruelty towards women.

I have also found out that all this cruelty seem to originate from this red pill philosophy currently sweeping the Internet.

Below are screenshots of some really hurtful comments I have found.
Guys please why is this so?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by singleguy03: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Some more screenshots

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
cause they deserve it undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by MZrapper(f): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:

Yeah, we deserve it.
Coming from a 35year old beggar who still squats with her elder sister in her husband's house.
Keep up with your online begging, a female will redeem you of your woes.
Olofo.

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
who be this one? undecided
35 year old what?
You probably quoted the wrong person lmao cheesy
MZrapper:

Yeah, we deserve it.
Coming from a 35year old beggar who still squats with her elder sister in her husband's house.
Keep up with your online begging, a female will redeem of your woes.
Olofo.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by singleguy03: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
do you have a sister?
Designerdollars:

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by singleguy03: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please don't derail the thread by raining insult's.
Let's keep this civil
MZrapper:

Yeah, we deserve it.
Keep up with your online begging, a female will redeem you of your woes.
Olofo.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by MZrapper(f): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
who be this one? undecided
35 year old what?
You probably quoted the wrong person lmao cheesy

You know I'm not lying.
Big dirt.
Good day.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Not all males obviously.. I've never been cruel to any female in here.

Ashirawealthy and tohyorsih2 can testify

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by LOGOBELT: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
lolz,very funny observer

Wait Oga! For how long have you been keeping those screenshots? Bro you get time ooo

Anyway, let's leave sentiments out of this. Some Nairalanders are Cruel when dishing a Girl. There was a day I did that here, am still regretting that action till date. Have searched for her Username everywhere here on Nairaland but me no see na. I think I owe that girl an Apology, which I will do whenever I locate her here.

Abeg let's be Fair. That one no mean say one Nairaland girl go come insult me, then I go just keep quite dey form PRINCE OF PEACE.

No way, that one na Jesus

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
I don't even understand tf you talking about!! undecided
MZrapper:

You know I'm not lying.
Big dirt.
Good day.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Cause they deserve it wella tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
abi nah grin
AstroG:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by snitchbitch: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
because they are manipulators liers cheats and deceitful human beings

take ten Nigerian women only one or two will be a good person, all they want is to milk you dry and bury you, the day that you die, they will even be the first there with a shovel, the fear of a Nigerian women is the beginning of wisdom, my advice is to fvck the hoes amongst them and marry the remaining virgins, you wan love, I pray you don't come back to romance section of nairaland and be telling us super stories, "she eyed me" "she pinched me" "she fvcked me" , alaye park well, you married a hoe and say she didn't fvck you, don't worry, she will not fvck only you, she will fvck your step son, gardener, barber, cousin, nephew, younger brother, father and driver. when they are all dead she will open a brothel and name it after you, "my husbands memorial hotel" ,

like kizz Daniel , just "fvck and go"! don't die because of a woman I beg you!!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
It is not that they are cruel, the scales are gradually falling off their eyes. I am afraid, it is not going to be business as usual.
The tables are beginning to turn against the women who think men owe them even a PIN.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin
It's simply a matter of quantity. The guys are much nah!
If the reverse was the case, the redpill would have died ever since. Trust our ladies!!
Even now certain females can still handle the swarm of irrational males.
A fight of 1 vs 10. It ain't easy embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
tongue
AstroG:
i see you falling inlove soon!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
tongue
LIVINGICON:
It is not that they are cruel, the scales are gradually falling off their eyes. I am afraid, it is not going to be business as usual.
The tables are beginning to turn against the women who think men owe them even a PIN.
. Offline, sure!
But which lady here believes you owe her a pin?
So why the cruelty?
MISPLACED AGGRESSION?

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
tongue i see you falling inlove soon!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Because op nd the screenshoted monikers are the same person,you just trying to bring back dead thread which you failed badly.
Incase y'all wondering singleguy,misogynist007,redpilsoldier,designerdollar,
jordanbeltfort07 nd newguyhere is the same person operating all the monikers!!
You really crave for attention badly that you screnshoted your words,you are really sick!! I really pity that unfortunate girl that will end up with a psycho like you!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
AstroG:
you really dont have a say in the matter. She has a kid; single mother issues. Ptttt.
A pretty daughter.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
undecided
Petyprincess:
Because op nd the screenshoted monikers are the same person,you just trying to bring back dead thread which you failed badly.
Incase y'all wondering singleguy,misogynist007,redpilsoldier,designerdollar,jordanbeltfort07 nd newguyhere is the same person operating all the monikers!!
You really crave for attention badly that you screnshoted your words,you are really sick!! I really pity that unfortunate girl that will end up with a psycho like you!!
the thought crossed my mind. That issue happened long ago. Why screenshot it, then post it here?
Let me dig deeper first.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin cheesy so you still dey here
No worry, we go make you deactivate this account too.
AstroG kon see that petty princess girl wey dey claim polish boyfriend ooo grin
I set trap for am.
And she took the bait
Petyprincess:
Incase y'all wondering singleguy,misogynist007,redpilsoldier,designerdollar,jordanbeltfort07 nd newguyhere is the same person operating all the monikers!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
The problem is that most girls don't have sh!t buh they want a guy that is rich and have swag. At the end of the day u realize they can't even buy u boxers. They actually want someone thats perfect cos of their beauty buh refuse to see the bitter truth. They don't really care!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
grin cheesy so you still dey here
No worry, we go make you deactivate this account too.
Astrog nah that petty princess girl wet dey claim polish boyfriend be this ooo grin
I set trap for am.
And she took the bait
Mumu!!! Better use that time to go nd take care of yourself in psychiatrist hospital because your madness is getting out of hand!! Nd dnt forget to follow me since you so jobless!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
post your picture this time around nah
You dey fear ni grin
Petyprincess:

Mumu!!! Better use that time to go nd take care of yourself in psychiatrist hospital because your madness is getting out of hand!! Nd dnt forget to follow me since you so jobless!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
undecided the thought crossed my mind. That issue happened long ago. Why screenshot it, then post it here?
Let me dig deeper first.
I have said it b4 in fumisticqueen thread if you can remember,bt it was deleted because we were derailing the thread,he wanna use that my old thread to shade me lol grin,Nigga still mad I'm still with my boyfriend despite trying his every way to paint him bad,he even lied we have broken up just to feel happy,this what happens when a sick guy is obsessed with you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
post your picture this time around nah
You dey fear ni grin
I no get your time!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
I'm really sorry your polish boyfriend broke up with you sha cry
I told you u weren't worthy of him.
It's so sad how things turned out.
Which unfortunate guy is dating you now? cheesy grin
Petyprincess:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
cool space booked
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
I'm really sorry your polish boyfriend broke up with you sha cry
I told said you weren't worthy of him.
It's so sad how things turned out.
Which unfortunate guy is dating you now? cheesy grin
Lol you wish cheesy cheesy
Infact i will be inviting you to celebrate our two years relationship together,i hope you won't have heart attack!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
cut the bullshit.
My sources told me that dude dumped your sorry and hungry ass.
My question now is who is the unfortunate guy now dating you?
Petyprincess:

Lol you wish cheesy cheesy
Infact i will be inviting you to celebrate our two years relationship together,i hope you won't have heart attack!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LADIES: 13 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Man - EVERY MAN Loves #11 / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.