Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (76033 Views)

COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2022
BusinessMan35:

I’m not married but e hard to not have sex for two years. The best advice I can give here is for you guys to take the HPV vaccine, so you can be vaccinated against the hpv virus. I think it’s about 20k , my doctor advised me on getting it. So I will soonest.

From what I heard and gathered , once you have passed a certain age of like 23 the vaccine doesn’t work again
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by damiloladuke: 8:13pm On May 06, 2022
Hamiltonnikan:

So i am going to tell my story, a true experience I had. So I had genital warts around my anus that was pretty sensitive I couldn’t use anything on it but soon I started a journey on getting rid of it. I first started with avocado pen and used up to 4 avocado wart pen and it kept coming back and more (felt like because of the wet tissues of that area so it spread more)
I was later introduced to apple cider vinegar and it was so painful (burnt my skin) I did it for a month showed some helpful signs but always had bad odor later on I realized it wasn’t really working.
I was now introduced to going to a clinic for cryotherapy
God the worst of them all. It was the biggest pain I have ever had in my entire life. I did the surgery and sat on hot water for a month and felt my anus swollen and bleeding most times. Took a month or 2, for it to heal with little scars.

I was happy that it was going to go but the cryotherapy could not affect the ones on the inside of my ass hole. Before I knew it new reoccurring warts were all over again.
Before I forget I used a lot of immune boosters expensive ones while during my trials with different methods to get rid of the wart.
And I also abstained form sex and it was still spreading.

So I gave up and was waiting for a miracle or something and having thoughts of doing cryotherapy again since the said you might have to do more than ones. I even tried using aspirin but nothing seem to be working instead the kept growing and spreading to a point where it could be visible without me having to bend.
I used podophyllin cream and bunch of other stuff I can’t remember
I was really terrified.
I tried buying some herbs from all this Instagram big sellers told me 50k last per bottle and I needed 3 bottles, that’s a total sum of 150k
Then my sister mentioned a herbal drugs she used to get for some things then we went over I mentioned what happened and I was like lemme just give it a try if it would work. I even had doubts because there were nothing to apply on the wart just to drink.
After some days I didn’t notice changes but kept drinking the herbs. A week later I noticed that all the new warts little warts were gone. And the big ones had reduce in size in less than two weeks I was almost completely heal. 2weeks I was perfect. But I still got another bottle o so I wouldn’t take any chances
Well I am completely good now
And my confidence is back
And now I can tell my story
For some they don’t get recurring wart but my case was different cause I had. And now I don’t have anything like that. Because I don’t have HPV in me anymore not just the wart. If you are interested you can text me

Please check your email
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by damiloladuke: 5:30pm On May 09, 2022
AUgucci:
HERE IS A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT.
wart is natural is just like every other infection.
I had wart for over 1 year but now I'm free.
Guys buy tetmosol or septol soap for bathing and say goodbye to wart. Just like everyone here I tried those expensive chemicals too but no positive outcome. Believe me brothers either you leave it and wait or you just use those soap ass morall boosting trust be wart will go away on its own. Trust me.
And trust me when I mentioned tetmosol or septol get the original ones and see which one of the two works for you.

how do you apply
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Xata: 5:32am On May 13, 2022
Olayemirnd:

I think I've mentioned it here before that sometimes i wish it's hiv i have and not hpv. Atleast with hiv all symptoms are gone when you are on your medications.

Abeg ooo, don't wish for HIV ooo. It's very risky abeg

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Xata: 5:32am On May 13, 2022
BusinessMan35:

Where did you buy the red pack podohyllin cream. I have searched for it everywhere even on jumia and Konga and still can’t find it. The once’s I see is the blue pack and green pack.

Get the blue one, they have changed the color
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 6:24pm On May 13, 2022
Xata:

Get the blue one, they have changed the color

I just bought this wart cream called Eelhoe wart cream , I wil give update if it worked

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by A67BB: 1:58am On May 17, 2022
Hamiltonnikan:
So i am going to tell my story, a true experience I had. So I had genital warts around my anus that was pretty sensitive I couldn’t use anything on it but soon I started a journey on getting rid of it. I first started with avocado pen and used up to 4 avocado wart pen and it kept coming back and more (felt like because of the wet tissues of that area so it spread more)
I was later introduced to apple cider vinegar and it was so painful (burnt my skin) I did it for a month showed some helpful signs but always had bad odor later on I realized it wasn’t really working.
I was now introduced to going to a clinic for cryotherapy
God the worst of them all. It was the biggest pain I have ever had in my entire life. I did the surgery and sat on hot water for a month and felt my anus swollen and bleeding most times. Took a month or 2, for it to heal with little scars.

I was happy that it was going to go but the cryotherapy could not affect the ones on the inside of my ass hole. Before I knew it new reoccurring warts were all over again.
Before I forget I used a lot of immune boosters expensive ones while during my trials with different methods to get rid of the wart.
And I also abstained form sex and it was still spreading.

So I gave up and was waiting for a miracle or something and having thoughts of doing cryotherapy again since the said you might have to do more than ones. I even tried using aspirin but nothing seem to be working instead the kept growing and spreading to a point where it could be visible without me having to bend.
I used podopyhllin cream and a bunch of other stuff like garlic and anything recommended.
I was really terrified.
I tried buying some herbs from all this Instagram big sellers told me 50k last per bottle and I needed 3 bottles, that’s a total sum of 150k
Then my sister mentioned a herbal drugs she used to get for some things then we went over I mentioned what happened and I was like lemme just give it a try if it would work. I even had doubts because there were nothing to apply on the wart just to drink.
After some days I didn’t notice changes but kept drinking the herbs. A week later I noticed that all the new warts little warts were gone. And the big ones had reduce in size in less than two weeks I was almost completely heal. 2weeks I was perfect. But I still got another bottle o so I wouldn’t take any chances
Well I am completely good now
And my confidence is back
And now I can tell my story
For some they don’t get recurring wart but my case was different cause I had. And now I don’t have anything like that. Because I don’t have HPV in me anymore not just the wart. If you are interested you can text me the drugs is 12k.
marketer
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by A67BB: 1:59am On May 17, 2022
black001:

From what I heard and gathered , once you have passed a certain age of like 23 the vaccine doesn’t work again
So why do they still give it to adults?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by A67BB: 2:03am On May 17, 2022
Johnholmes:
Genital warts is the commonest std and one of the stubbornest to get rid off.
They really don't not cause any medical problems per se bt they just disfigure your ho-ha cheesy
It can be very disturbing as it will affect your self esteem or rather sex esteem grin.
There are many ways to treat genital warts bt most are either quite expensive or downright impractical.
For more information on genital warts ,check google.
Now Let's get down to my treatment that works.

Firstly, don't blame yourself and feel like the worst person in the world because the virus that causes genital warts is present in approximately 85% of people that are sexually active and not immunized against it.
That means that almost every body should have it right? grin... ,wrong...
For some reason ,it just doesn't manifest in everyone.
So don't blame yourself and get so moody

Secondly go to your nearest well established pharmacy and buy SILVER NITRATE AVOCA STICK
Its just about #2500
Has yours fully cleared? What did you use?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by A67BB: 2:07am On May 17, 2022
black001:

It’s an open house , I normally don’t like secrets and luring pple out so
Drop a picture of d drink and d prize let’s see , I want us to all be carried along but luring us out of Badoo , no disrespect here pls , I just want us all to be carried along .
exactly. I am ready to buy it and give update because I am sure j have read this his advert severally
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by A67BB: 2:10am On May 17, 2022
Olayemirnd:
Anyone on hamiltonnikan's proposed herbs yet
I plan to try it and update the house. I have a feeling it's a scam because I have read that same post but he used a different profile
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by A67BB: 2:15am On May 17, 2022
BusinessMan35:

I have used Avoca sliver nitrate twice, and the wart always grows back. What am saying is: I have made used of two Avoca sliver sticks I brought from Konga, and the wart always grow back after 5 days or less.
Avoca didn’t work for me that’s my honest review
what worked
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by baddestguy: 9:54pm On May 19, 2022
black001:

I just bought this wart cream called Eelhoe wart cream , I wil give update if it worked

This cream is working. Slow and steady but its working and no pain, feels like rubbing normal body cream

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Xata: 6:38am On May 20, 2022
black001:

Wow where did you get it from??
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by baddestguy: 7:51am On May 20, 2022
Xata:

Wow where did you get it from??

Check jumia, the cream is very scarse , but thats how the cup is, the one in the picture i above,
No pain, feels like a normal lotion just rub it all over d wart, it can even touch ur normal skin, notin wil happen , and u sleep wit it, preferably sleep wit no trouser on so that ur cloth doesnt rub d cream away,
You wil see changes, my warts has reduced like mad,
Check jumia

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 2:53am On May 21, 2022
baddestguy:

Check jumia, the cream is very scarse , but thats how the cup is, the one in the picture i above,
No pain, feels like a normal lotion just rub it all over d wart, it can even touch ur normal skin, notin wil happen , and u sleep wit it, preferably sleep wit no trouser on so that ur cloth doesnt rub d cream away,
Check jumia

This cream is not on Jumia or Konga. I have searched
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by baddestguy: 2:48pm On May 21, 2022
BusinessMan35:

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by baddestguy: 2:50pm On May 21, 2022
BusinessMan35:

I bought it from jumia. Check well pls

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by brookz: 5:37pm On May 21, 2022
baddestguy:

Checked both jumia and konga, but is not available.
Check jumia
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 12:48pm On May 23, 2022
baddestguy:

This is what I saw on jumia. Please search it and take a screenshot, send it here let’s see how we can find it.

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 1:04pm On May 23, 2022
baddestguy:

I did another search, and I still can’t find it

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by baddestguy: 10:58am On May 24, 2022
BusinessMan35:

Waooow your right ooo. I just checked now. I didnt see it. Your right,
Maybe its out of stock or somtin . But its jumia i saw it
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by baddestguy: 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
BusinessMan35:

Hi so i just checked Ubuy and i saw the cream, check the link below

https://www.u-buy.com.ng/product/4X5V4AOTS-fridja-eelhoe-go-you-cream-skin-repair-care-clean-skin-wart-cream-remove-warts-50g

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Mckenmasters: 4:20pm On May 29, 2022
Xata:

Abeg ooo, don't wish for HIV ooo. It's very risky abeg

HOUSE CAN WE RESEARCH ON THIS TWO DRUGS

Ahcc supplement and beta-glucans

I have watched videos of YouTube and checked the supplements on Amazon and a lot of places and people are saying it cures HPv virus completely, if anyone can do research too and just see how far with this two drugs ,
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by baddestguy: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
BusinessMan35:

This is what I saw on jumia. Please search it and take a screenshot, send it here let’s see how we can find it.

Its on jumia again , i guess they have restocked

https://www./generic-eelhoe-wart-removal-ointment-also-removes-skin-tags-114510058.html

Seems the cream is scarse as hell. If u wanna get it maybe u should b4 it goes away
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by InLovewithHS: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
I used it as well, in my case the usage instruction was different than just applying with bud alone. It worked well for me, I saw results and it was gone in no time. Really love their products. Its possible you did not use it the right way. Its cool to ask questions in case you feel you aren't seeing what you expect, their customer service is really friendly and helpful.
black001:

I used this for an entire month
Not one change nothing , not even a little difference
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Mckenmasters: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
InLovewithHS:
I used it as well, in my case the usage instruction was different than just applying with bud alone. It worked well for me, I saw results and it was gone in no time. Really love their products. Its possible you did not use it the right way. Its cool to ask questions in case you feel you aren't seeing what you expect, their customer service is really friendly and helpful.

so how did you apply the kilowart in your case wxexatly
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Mckenmasters: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
InLovewithHS:

so how did you apply the kilowart in your case exactly
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Whitejery: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2022
alexnurreo:
I thought about this before I went for penicillin ointment and I must say I’ve seen some significant improvement between yesterday morning and this morning.
Around the genital
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Whitejery: 5:29am On Jun 16, 2022
ihegborochidiwi:
Podowart paint don injure my shaft , even my bolls sack don carry injury and e dey pain like mad , my shaft don dey pill finish with pain hope say I know go lose my shaft embarassed

What did you use for the pain and pilling
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
baddestguy:

Its on jumia again , i guess they have restocked

https://www./generic-eelhoe-wart-removal-ointment-also-removes-skin-tags-114510058.html

Seems the cream is scarse as hell. If u wanna get it maybe u should b4 it goes away

Thanks smiley
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by folusoga(m): 4:27am On Jul 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Be Careful Who You Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.