Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (74487 Views)

COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2021
alexnurreo:
This podowart should be banned.. I used it for 3 days and on the fourth day, it burnt 30 percent of my genital region.. part of it has dried up and healing but there’s a portion under my shaft that’s giving me worries. The sore on that part has not dried up since Tuesday when i noticed it. and today’s Thursday(2 days now)
Should I visit the hospital or still observe for it to heal on its own? I need advice from people who’ve used it before.

It will heal perfectly with time (let's say 2 weeks in my case) but dusting powder helps reduce the burning pain. I can't advice anyone to go for podowart mainly because it hardly works going by the statistics of people that have used it on this thread that it did not work for, including myself ( i used two bottles then).Plus it's easy for it to turn your genital to ASUN ( no jokes) if not handled properly. If anyone must use it, the person should first use cotten wool to touch soap and water and use it to clean just the spot he applied it to remove the paint before washing the whole genital because usually, it's during the washing that the paint gets to spread to other part of the genital and turn them to, you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Lizarazzu post=107140916]

Apply dusting powder for three days to see how goes.[/quote

to accelerate healing its coconut oil or just Vaseline no need for harsh Dustin powder oga

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2021
alexnurreo:
okay. Thanks a lot �
Do not apply Dustin powder that’s a terrible idea that guy gave you , apply coconut oil or Vaseline, it wil heal and u wil be fine and pls for now don’t use harsh creams pls

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Freeindeed247:

I like that you confirmed you also suffered warts infection in the past. I saw that you also came to this thread for solution.

Now you claim to have a trusted remedy for warts, and you wanna make money off it?

Like we were all looking for a lasting solution and you got it, only for you to be hoarding information. How much would you gain from it. Why don't you drop the name of the drug and cream here for free, you would be helping people with a satisfied conscience.

Thank You.

Only one word ( NIGERIANS ) smh
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Olayemirnd:

Nawa o, so everything is business to you, had it been the op of this wonderful thread was asking for private chat before he could reveal avoca that worked for him, how many people would have benefited from it including yourself that came here asking for help. I detest people like you.You need to change your ways bro.

I swear ooo this Nigerians can be funny , imagine everyone is dropping number and saying contact me for the best solution then when you chat them, they tell u it will cost you 30k or 40k or maybe even 90k lool
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by alexnurreo(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2021
black001:

Do not apply Dustin powder that’s a terrible idea that guy gave you , apply coconut oil or Vaseline, it wil heal and u wil be fine and pls for now don’t use harsh creams pls
I thought about this before I went for penicillin ointment and I must say I’ve seen some significant improvement between yesterday morning and this morning.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Lizarazzu: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=black001 post=107180943][/quote]

I am not a Dr,neither am I a pharmacist. When I used Avoca warts, it spilled over my pe...nis and burnt some percentage which I had problems with it healing. Always having this moist and yellowish red irritating image for almost a week. Then I remembered how my grandma use to apply Dustin powder to my wounds when I was younger to help heal. I took that route and applied it on the decaying injury on my shaft and in 2 days or so it dried up and healed.

Na solution we all they find ,i only came to share a home remedy that worked for me,at least I didn't tell him to call my number for a solution like the other wannabe mr flavor nwabania grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lizarazzu:

I am not a Dr,neither am I a pharmacist. When I used Avoca warts, it spilled over my pe...nis and burnt some percentage which I had problems with it healing. Always having this moist and yellowish red irritating image for almost a week. Then I remembered how my grandma use to apply Dustin powder to my wounds when I was younger to help heal. I took that route and applied it on the decaying injury on my shaft and in 2 days or so it dried up and healed.

Na solution we all they find ,i only came to share a home remedy that worked for me,at least I didn't tell him to call my number for a solution like the other wannabe mr flavor nwabania grin

Looooooool

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 1:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Please guys I’m so frustrated with my penis wart, Omo this thing stubborn pass me. I have treated with everything I can thing of. I have been to UBTH in Benin to see the damatologist doctor, no solution, as I am trying now the wart is showing boldly on my duck. I need help , please anyone , you can text me on WhatsApp with a solution on 08137463635, also call me on 09066215623. I will be happy to respond. Please I need help . I don’t know what to do anymore
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 1:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Please guys I’m so frustrated with my penis wart, Omo this thing stubborn pass me. I have treated with everything I can thing of. I have been to UBTH in Benin to see the damatologist doctor, no solution, as I am trying now the wart is showing boldly on my duck. I need help , please anyone , you can text me on WhatsApp with a solution on 08137463635, also call me on 09066215623. I will be happy to respond. Please I need help . I don’t know what to do anymore.
I am still suffering from this wart. I have spent a lot, now I am thinking it might be a curse . I’m so unhappy because of this.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 1:38am On Nov 07, 2021
mrbillz:
Buy Avoca Silver Nitrate from a reputable pharmacy. Where are you located? So I can help you with the pharmacy you could easily get it

I’m located at Delta state warri
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 2:33am On Nov 07, 2021
BusinessMan35:

I’m located at Delta state warri
Where can I get this Avoca pencil and the podophyllim in warri.. many pharmacies in warri are so outdated. help me out guys

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2021
BusinessMan35:
Please guys I’m so frustrated with my penis wart, Omo this thing stubborn pass me. I have treated with everything I can thing of. I have been to UBTH in Benin to see the damatologist doctor, no solution, as I am trying now the wart is showing boldly on my duck. I need help , please anyone , you can text me on WhatsApp with a solution on 08137463635, also call me on 09066215623. I will be happy to respond. Please I need help . I don’t know what to do anymore.
I am still suffering from this wart. I have spent a lot, now I am thinking it might be a curse . I’m so unhappy because of this.

Sorry Nigga for now don’t have Sex at all not even with condom,
Don’t use any harsh chemical that wil burn ur shaft , be very careful, I currently started a product 3 days ago I wil drop reviews if worked

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by healthypunchtod: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Warts are really a crazy thing that distorts our body. Check out this article to help treat your warts at home: https://www.healthypunchtoday.com/2021/07/hpv-warts-warts-treatment-and-wart.html

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
black001:

Don’t use any harsh chemical that wil burn ur shaft , be very careful, I currently started a product 3 days ago I wil drop reviews if worked
Okay thanks a lot
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by ihegborochidiwi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
After using podo wart paint and avoca warts still return , I have a good solution for your warts , but it will cost you not much , but it's a final solution , it has drugs to kill the warts inside and a cream to kill it outside , just call or whats app 07062858272 .. this drugs can be bought and shipped nation wild and out ... To make sure am not scam I can show you prove of my resident address and anything esle you need to know about me

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by ihegborochidiwi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
After using podo wart paint and avoca warts still return , I have a good solution for your warts , but it will cost you not much , but it's a final solution , it has drugs to kill the warts inside and a cream to kill it outside , just call or whats app 07062858272 .. this drugs can be bought and shipped nation wild and out ... To make sure am not scam I can show you prove of my resident address and anything esle you need to know about me
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
ihegborochidiwi:

Is it payment on delivery or payment before you send the medicine ?
I need to know this , kindly answer
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2021
black001:

Good day bro, u didn’t update us again
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
BusinessMan35:

Good day bro, u didn’t update us again

Hi, so lemme try and summarize
My warts r abit much they r flat warts and in numbers like pimples , not on my private part by per but around the sides ,
So I have used the ointment on one side , from what I noticed it turns the watts to gel making u able to use a razor to peel them off , no pain then u apply hydrogen peroxide on the open wound now this is were u wil experience small pain but small not that bad , then u use d repair cream to assist with healing ,
The right side close to genitals the watts have peeled. So am just resting will do it on the left side this week .
So that’s basically it .
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 3:08am On Nov 21, 2021
My email address is johnholmesav@gmail.com.
U can still contact me there.
Don't let scammers use ur head because of ur desperation

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Johnholmes:

Contact you for what exactly ?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Skoobem: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2021
It's advisable you completely abstain from sex unless a qualified medical practitioner certifies you to do so.

We are building a healthy society, one day at a time.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by BusinessMan35: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
black001:

Hi, so lemme try and summarize
My warts r abit much they r flat warts and in numbers like pimples , not on my private part by per but around the sides ,
So I have used the ointment on one side , from what I noticed it turns the watts to gel making u able to use a razor to peel them off , no pain then u apply hydrogen peroxide on the open wound now this is were u wil experience small pain but small not that bad , then u use d repair cream to assist with healing ,
The right side close to genitals the watts have peeled. So am just resting will do it on the left side this week .
So that’s basically it .
So that means the product you are using is the one you got from that wart website, which there produce cost $210. Is that it?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
BusinessMan35:

So that means the product you are using is the one you got from that wart website, which there produce cost $210. Is that it?

Yes please ,
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by abiodunjonah: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Johnholmes:
I removed mine but the place turn to wound. I wonder how many days it will take to heal. How.long did yours take. Mine always grows back
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by abiodunjonah: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
ihegborochidiwi:
Podowart is so painful , I have a good solution for you , call or WhatsApp 07062858272
podowart is useless. I used it and it keeps growing back
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by abiodunjonah: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2021
black001:

Yeah I heard podowart is useless and if not used well can burn the shit out if I
My balls got burnt bro, the liquid spreads to other parts of your groin. Which one is the best please
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by abiodunjonah: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2021
alexnurreo:
okay. Thanks a lot �
good honey also does the job
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by abiodunjonah: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
Supersaiyanlord:

Nope... Using podowarts doesn't hurt... I know Avoca Silva nitrate hurts... And some others..
The podowarts is like paint.. Brown paint.. Or so.. I just started using it today
I don't know if Avoca but podo is useless
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by abiodunjonah: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2021
I still feel the best remedy is to cut it off using the laser method, but I don't know where to do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Wormlike Movement Round My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.