Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (112892 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Eaugusta(f): 4:40am On Nov 29, 2016
lekkie073:
so u r in essence saying u can get burnt by mmm?
will u tell a person going into a business to invest what he can afford to lose? i guess the answer is no. dat summarises d fraudulent nature of the scheme.

Pls study the scheme very well and u will discover that u don't donate money to mmm but to a participant, people are opening 2 accounts because of greed and mmm is trying hard to close those accounts.

Just yesterday early morning this same new was on nairaland frontpage that the guy loose money to betting hence the reason he committed suicide

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by gbengaoa(m): 4:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Whoever wrote this has sense far from his skull.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 29, 2016
But I read a 9jabet guy...why are they interested in MMM....which kind people be this nah
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by sekem: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2016
But why are some people so wicked?

Give the people jobs so that they can eat their daily meal in peace, YOU WILL NOT.

Give the people some good ideas that will help them to 'fish for themselves', YOU WILL NOT.

Now the people succeeded in finding a means(MMM) through which they can have fish as well as fish for themselves, YOU ARE NOW ANGRY.

YOU WANT EVERYBODY TO REMAIN POOR while you alone is getting richer.

So that they will revere only you and you alone, abi?

Now you are campaigning so hard so that they will remain poor forever because that's your wish for them.

My people, I ask again, why are some people so wicked?

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by jackymore(m): 5:34am On Nov 29, 2016
bellville:
And how did MMM make him commit suicide? Why are people trying hard to pull down MMM? So any MMM participant that dies now died because of MMM.

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by TheSociopath(m): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Topic should have been "Facebook user commits suicide"
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by daprofo: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by franzis(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2016
SerialGist:
Nonsense post. Mmm was never meant for little livered like yourself.
I don't understand you, my 30% interest is already complete and more than 30 days this morning ... Are u saying I shouldn't GH...or u think am rushing to GH cuz of the Post....
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2016
*Money Chain community is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other.*
*The reward of giving #10,000 lets you receive #15,000 on amount you donated to a participant in the community.*
*Money chain community is a 1 years plus globally and has over 240 thousand participants*

*Money Chain Global Nigeria break down of 50% percent and bonus within 24hrs*

*Turn N10, 000 to #15,000 whiting 24hrs of providing help yes u heard me 24hrs nd #15,000 wil be paid into your account*

*If u think its a scam, I still get paid, If u believe in it, give it a try...We both get paid*

*Money chain won't collect your money, why allow the ignorant educate you?*

*No buying, No selling, No referring or networking, No computer Skills required.*

Contact +2348146365336
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ifeomaekol(f): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Maybe there's more to his death, maybe he was truly tired of life cos often times these very jovial folks carry the heavyest burden and sadly people close and around ll never kw until the end. Am nt into mmm bt frm the story, mmm has nothing to do wt his death. So why ll someone now say a student that invested in mmm died Is it mmm that killed him?? Nawa ooooo, I fear my brain.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by obanth2016: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Am not a proponent of MMM neither am I a member. But ur first post on this ugly incident said the young man may have committed suicide due to excessive betting (gambling). Thereafter u updated it to "MMM Member"! Are u very sure d man was even a gambler? What correlation has d death with MMM? Is MMM same as betting? Facts on issue that affect people's destiny should not be subjective. Investigate thoroughly before reporting. Otherwise, rather than being silent, u do more harm against d dead and more living.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Mexyz(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Ihavespoken:
To all these monkeys that quoted me;
Serialgist
Mexyz
Johnstar
Streamsofjoy

FYI I have made more money than your entire generations can spend, I do not need to join such scam.

Get a life and stop looking for ponzi scheme to get rich at the expense of others.

I live a better quality of life and will continue to do so compared to you all low mentality cunts.
Empty barrels makes the loudest noise, someone here also put a trash like this on Nairaland only for him to go to romance section to beg for a pair of shoes to attend an interview. We know your types here.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by kingdave(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2016
bellville:
And how did MMM make him commit suicide? Why are people trying hard to pull down MMM? So any MMM participant that dies now died because of MMM.
They said he is MMM participant but forgot to add he is a customer to a Nigerian bank as well.every Satan inspired blogger wants to attract traffic for monetary gains.Wish Google will find a way to shut down these toilet bloggers that write shit

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Baddest15: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2016
I can't respect seun in any way and his mods as well..they are bunch of FOOLS
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by sydneyboss(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Because I care, I am tired of seeing suicides and death reports making this front page. Its enough already.

No offense, but you are the most stupid person alive, the way you think is abnormal..

1. How did MMM kill the guy?
2. In his letter, dis u see MMM on the letter?
3. Y are u so pained about MMM??
3. People doing it, are they using your money
4. You call it a scam, please define scam?

I'm a living testimony of MMM and what it has done for me, keep hating while I keep making my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by uzolexis(f): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Pascalville:
E don't dey manifest....simple instruction.... Use your spare money they won't listen.... tongue tongue
what exactly is spare money Pls if you have spare money give me cos I don't have.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by sydneyboss(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2016
And for those that can't read and understand before spitting out BS! Y'all should take a chill pill, if it crashes, it crashes. But as at now, it's still the best thing that have ever happened to naija... There is even another one paying hard, ultimate cycler..that one is tha bomb!
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by sydneyboss(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2016
franzis:
I don't understand you, my 30% interest is already complete and more than 30 days this morning ... Are u saying I shouldn't GH...or u think am rushing to GH cuz of the Post....

If your interest has completed 30days, get help today then
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Random75: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2016
bellville:
True talk
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ugmama(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Any negative comment concerning MMM goes to front page, nawao...have you heard of anyone been duped by MMM? people are so selfish
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2016
obyrich:
Junk journalism. Gutter press! grin
Rest in Peace English ..... u never deserved dis
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by oyeleyemaureen(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2016
wat has dis got to do with MMM tori olorun
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by hustla(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
EWAagoyin:
where did he wrote in his suicide note that he killed himself because of mmm..... hmmm because he advertised it on is Facebook wall abi what if the help he will get from mmm at month won't be enough to clear his debt hence reason for the suicide...

Where did he wrote abi
Issokay
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
EWAagoyin:
where did he wrote in his suicide note that he killed himself because of mmm..... hmmm because he advertised it on is Facebook wall abi what if the help he will get from mmm at month won't be enough to clear his debt hence reason for the suicide...
Rest In Peace English ..... u never deserved dis
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2016
TheWhiteLynchM:
Rest in Peace English ..... u never deserved dis
oops sorry bro, it was meant 4 d poster above u
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by OLisaMacaulay(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2016
you people want to bring bad name to my only investment mmm,na there i from the chop ooh abag, i hear say the Guy die cos of his girl friend where break his heart.no be mmm
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2016
uzolexis:

what exactly is spare money Pls if you have spare money give me cos I don't have.
after checking urself financially... There should be some money that if u lose u won't feel too much....that's spare money...some people use money that they re meant to do important stuff in their lives and when something goes wrong and their money is gone...it leaves them devastated... Even MMM added it to their terms and conditions
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by uzolexis(f): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Pascalville:
after checking urself financially... There should be some money that if u lose u won't feel too much....that's spare money...some people use money that they re meant to do important stuff in their lives and when something goes wrong and their money is gone...it leaves them devastated... Even MMM added it to their terms and conditions

I think every one will feel bad if they loose money. If you want to make something out of this scheme you have to put a substantial amount of money so the interest is huge, you can't put something like 1k in MMM the interest is just N300, and to me it don't make sense. You have to put money that would give you substantial interest so spare money talk don't make sense IMO.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by camanito(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
PM me.
MMM IS REAL AND IT PAYS!!!
drealj:
I don dey laugh.I don laugh tired.me self wan join mmm,anybody to help me.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by FavoredGuy: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2016
I read yesterday that a final year student of Agric Econs department, UNN, commited suicide because of a failed betting. Today, both the department and reason for committing suicide have changed. Well, change is the talk of the day in naija this time around. Everything keeps changing.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by LadyAimy: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
I talk am, they dont wanna listen. I knew people were going to commit suicide and e don happen.
watin you talk? The guy kill himself cos he don tire for life no be mmm cause am, biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.