Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League (1208 Views)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ok It a very simple question pls answer i wanna know av been crushing on 5is girl lately but she way outta my league and am a little bit nervous to talk to her
Pls what should i do?
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by firstking01(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Give us a clue of her statusqou let's start from there.
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by crazymommy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
bobbykosh:
Ok It a very simple question pls answer i wanna know av been crushing on 5is girl lately but she way outta my league and am a little bit nervous to talk to her
Pls what should i do?
Talk to her and see if she will be willing to come down to your league...but it could be difficult for someone playing for Chelsea fc at English premier league to come down to Naija premier league and play for Enyimba fc....

3 Likes

Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
crazymommy:
Talk to her and see if she will be willing to come down to your league...but it could be difficult for someone playing for Chelsea fc at English premier league to come down to Naija premier league and play for Enyimba fc....
Ur really crazy
cheesy.
See reply
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Presh900(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Take a little Weed

1 Like

Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by gtin(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Start by talking to her nd making her ur friend tongue
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Kolade9(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Work hard,train everyday,watch professional football matches....go for trials abroad,who knows,you may be signed by a club in her league.

#slams door

3 Likes

Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by ogaprime(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Since everyone above is talking about league then

Ask kante, chelsea came down to his league to woo him...

Maybe the person below me will tell you what to do...

2 Likes

Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
crazymommy:
[center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy cheesy cheesy lol bro big time
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Isryl02(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2016
People are crazy in here... Lol grin grin grin
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by samsam2019: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Which league is she in?

If she's in the premier league or la liga and you're in one yeye league in Denmark or Sweden abeg make u just go find your level
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by samsam2019: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
But jokes aside, have a go at it while pretendingto be drunk.
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Bro if she is not in your league I only suggest you wait till the Champions league or Europa League resumes then yhu can attempt anything....because they are no transfers till January grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Go, work hard and smart and make enough money, you won't consider any girl out of your league anymore
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Rayfield: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2016
First of all, see ya self as too good for her (any woman)... Av an I don care attitude.... And see her as ya Junior Sister... Yes, it works.... Dont rate her in ur brain, give her 15% on a scale of 100%
"Hi, nice Hair is this the style called Ghana weaving or Centre packing... " joke with her reply and build on it by turning her reply around jokingly with humour and Common Sense... Just make her laff and (don't ever ask for her numba if u often see her around). Then Gbam, "Pardon my manners, am Johnson, you're Obiangelli ryt?" and strike a Convo with her replies... Jus be random with her reply and never let her predict you... Be a Good/BAHD guy like, 20% Good and 80%Bahd... Dont compliment her 2much, xcept areas dat wot it... If not, your friendzone level would be 10,000DegreeCentigre.
Just be funny and press her mumu button like Jim Iyke... Girlies like confident and humourous guys... Dont show u're nervous outside...
You must not be Rich or Good looking, just be looking good

3 Likes

Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by id911(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tho I personally don't play in any league and i'm a free agent, I guess u currently playing in a local and less glamorous league but if u train extra hard and has natural talent u'll be surprised seeing yaself being sign on and scoring goals in the professional league she's currently playing

1 Like

Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
All you need is style and confidence

Believe me.
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by vchykp(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tramadol 100g and 2bottles of beer is enough to get you to her leaugue, i dont care if she plays for chelsea or man-u, just get high and watch yourself be the MAN OF THE MATCH...

Thank me later..!
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nonsreal(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
crazymommy:
church close
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rayfield:
First of all, see ya self as too good for her (any woman)... Av an I don care attitude.... And see her as ya Junior Sister... Yes, it works.... Dont rate her in ur brain, give her 15% on a scale of 100%
"Hi, nice Hair is this the style called Ghana weaving or Centre packing... " joke with her reply and build on it by turning her reply around jokingly with humour and Common Sense... Just make her laff and (don't ever ask for her numba if u often see her around). Then Gbam, "Pardon my manners, am Johnson, you're Obiangelli ryt?" and strike a Convo with her replies... Jus be random with her reply and never let her predict you... Be a Good/BAHD guy like, 20% Good and 80%Bahd... Dont compliment her 2much, xcept areas dat wot it... If not, your friendzone level would be 10,000DegreeCentigre.
Just be funny and press her mumu button like Jim Iyke... Girlies like confident and humourous guys... Dont show u're nervous outside...

Thanks a lot
Re: How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League by Nonsreal(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rayfield:
dis guy sound like i.legend....dnt tel me i.legend is back?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die For Your Spouse?. / Lies, Business, Networking; Gnld/neolife & Others / What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.