Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph (6695 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Lady In Bikini Was Seen Her Shaving Legs On The Back Of A Motorbike / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by fineboynl(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
what is it with girls this days and what are they turning into. it use to be mouth potting. but now it's bending legs. there is a girl I was trying to access but i can't really tell if she got bad legs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by falconey(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by chocolateme(f): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
That's called RECESSION POSE

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by falconey(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:
That's called RECESSION POSE

they started doing it before RECESSION what was it called then?

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by AlexCk: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
falconey:

they started doing it before RECESSION what was is called then?

Pre recession pose
grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin cool
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by chocolateme(f): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
fineboynl:
what is it what girls this days and what are they turning to. it use to be mouth potting. but now it bend legs. there is a girls I was trying to access I can't really tell if she got bad legs.

Oh my God!! Indeed there is really "A GIRLS ..."

What did you do with the money I gave you for English text book?

8 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by fineboynl(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:

shut up there. one can easily spot typo. and next time don't quote me ever again. bye

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by mofeoluwadassah: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by chocolateme(f): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
fineboynl:
shut up there. one can easily spot typo. and next time don't quote me ever again. bye
no vex oo.. Fineboynl

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by fineboynl(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:
no vex oo.. Fineboynl
since you have gotten my attention and I have check your profile pic. I hope you are happy now.

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by buffalowings: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op edit that post sharp sharp
The ladies are coming for your head.

Chai see pretty ladies on this thread

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Tallesty1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlexCk:

Pre recession pose shoot grin
gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Sandydayziz(f): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
It's nothing new... Am still waiting for d new trend''

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by chocolateme(f): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
fineboynl:
since you have gotten my attention and I have check your profile pic. I hope you are happy now.
no..

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Stevebamdex(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
That's what happens when buhari is ur president.

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by babsir(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2016
chocolateme:

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by babsir(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2016
My girl does post and its really annoying but hey there's nothing I can do bout it so Iam used to it already smiley

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by johnstar(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Gals mata don tire me, lyk say no b bcus of dat hole wey dm get I for no juz dey reason gals mata

Dm 2 dey distract person

3 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Ebuka007: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2016
dat kind pics dey suck my blood

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Ajibel(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2016
My Ugom does that ooo.

Sometimes I am like Mum didnt born you with polio. Why forcing polio on your legs?

Or she poses for a photo looking at the floor and I would be wondering what she is looking for that got lost on the floor (maybe I can find it for her)

The day I almost cried was when she used a pic when she bent her back like say she get waist pain.

But ladies, why do you pose like that?

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by fineboynl(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2016
chocolateme:
no..
. why you're not happy.

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by fineboynl(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Sandydayziz:
It's nothing new... Am still waiting for d new trend''
unmn.. you're waiting for new. one. guilty of all

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Gladiator1: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
grin
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by seunny4lif(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2016
angry grin grin grin
Nigerians sha grin grin
Which one be pre recession pose again grin grin grin
AlexCk:

Pre recession pose
grin
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by malikombi(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
United nation is trying hard to eradicate polio but some girls are bringing it back.
So sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Park01: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2016
Something like this grin

Cc: Judeefcc

3 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Emescot(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2016
The pose tire me o, na for facebook all those girls dey learn am before u know it, the whole thing is trending, take for instance the black dog collar the wear around their neck

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin

How does bending legs looks like? grin

Op, abeeeg u know the drill ooo...

[size=28pt]Pishure or Idonbelievit[/size]

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Gladiator1: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=51478821] grin

How does bending legs looks like? grin

Op, abeeeg u know the drill ooo...

[size=28pt]Pishure or Idonbelievit[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gladiator1:
I uploaded a pix

grin

Hahahahahhahahahaah.... Ur such a nottie man.. So, this bending legs are like [size=28pt]Open & Close Parenthesis eehnn[/size] grin
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Gladiator1: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahhahahahaah.... Ur such a nottie man.. So, this bending legs are like [size=28pt]Open & Close Parenthesis eehnn[/size] grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night / My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend / My Girlfriend Wants Head Job Or She Will Quit The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.