Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man (540 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by meekyrozzay: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2016
i would not agree with that, thats cray

#palmgossip
Re: My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2016
The jazz strong sha
Re: My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by sashishalom(f): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Do you really know what brought them together?...why you so against it??...why not get to know the lady??...
Re: My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by gamaliel121(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Your cousin is a fucking pusyyyyyy
Re: My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by austinesteve(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2016
sinaj:
The jazz strong sha

It might not really b that, most men dnt have issue adopting another man's child...but most women would never want another lady's child in her matrimonial home.
Re: My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by fijiano202(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2016
I See nothing wrong with it if she truely love him and make him happy and worthy...just advice him to do all the legal proceedings for full adoption of the child
Re: My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by sinaj(f): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2016
austinesteve:

It might not really b that, most men dnt have issue adopting another man's child...but most women would never want another lady's child in her matrimonial home.
it depends on the individual tho.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by orunto27: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Your Cousin is very smart, getting 2 or 3 for the price of one. He is an entrepreneur. He doesn't have to labour for it, just grab it from a silly man
Re: My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man by austinesteve(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2016
sinaj:
it depends on the individual tho.

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Streaming The Xperience 2016 Concert This Friday / Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / How To Make Your Guy To Stop Flecting With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.