Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? (4287 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Hor*y As A Female? / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
And how did you comfort yourself?

i've heard so many people talk about been heart broken with so much anger and bitterness so i ask myself "why be mad because your partner decided to call it quit?

i've never been heart broken before maybe because i only love myself and money.

so tell us what it feels like to be heart broken if you've ever been heart broken before.

thanks!

cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Someone stupid is about to make a very stupid comment now.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Feels like sleep after a long,hard day
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Someone stupid is about to make a very stupid comment now.

angryangry
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by kwencypresh(f): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by makydebbie(f): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by softMarket(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
It feels like eating Jellof Rice with chicken and fried fish...

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by kinggogo: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
I've bn with sm1 it hapnd to. She was jst throwing herself all over d place dah day shocked shocked grin. As if one of her family members died.

Gals r so fragile ahswear undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
why are those guys above booking space instead of telling us what it feels like to be heart broken
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
[b] Sleep is scarce and scattered, Your dreams are tortured....

Hunger is meaningless. Deprivation is a state of mind, Only true living requires fuel, and you are merely surviving....

There is thunder in your thoughts, despair coursing through your blood and a numbness clouding your eyes....

Confusion, anger and shame infiltrate your bones, Your heart is scorched and spasming....

The torment twists you blind and the wonder of the world is left unseen, Gratitude is forgotten, curiosity is crushed, Instead, you saturate yourself in dreaded apathy.

You toss and turn between playing victim and perpetrator...

You run to the ends of your heart seeking answers, exhausting your rationality

In one moment, you grow tall, wild and reckless, full of self-righteousness and scornful assurances

Then soon enough, you are slapped by bolt of uncertainty and self-doubt. You shrink back down into your hollow body, lost, lacking and defeated

Eventually though, you grow back into your whole self,..... It's really a terrible feeling undecided
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
cry cry

Feels like the taste of Pizza in your mouth.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
I don't really know how it feels but a friend of friend told me about a friend of friend that was washing a plate for about 49 minutes all because of heartbreak cool

So I guess heartbreak is really bad especially if it is someone who you're planning on spending the rest of your life with cry

1 Like

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry

cheesy grin

Ma'am, abeg how does pizzard taste in ones mouth?? sweet? sour? bitter??
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry

grin

Don't you like the taste of pizza? sad
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Presh900(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
.........feels lyk a stab to the heart................ But airforce dey useful for once na

1 Like

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Ma'am, abeg how does pizzard taste in ones mouth?? sweet? sour? bitter??
sad Go get it.

ellacute45:

grin
Don't you like the taste of pizza? sad
shocked

Who doesn't? I want it that's why I just mentioned it here. cry
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

Hunger is meaningless. Deprivation is a state of mind, Only true living requires fuel, and you are merely surviving....

There is thunder in your thoughts, despair coursing through your blood and a numbness clouding your eyes....

Confusion, anger and shame infiltrate your bones, Your heart is scorched and spasming....

The torment twists you blind and the wonder of the world is left unseen, Gratitude is forgotten, curiosity is crushed, Instead, you saturate yourself in dreaded apathy.

In one moment, you grow tall, wild and reckless, full of self-righteousness and scornful assurances

Then soon enough, you are slapped by bolt of uncertainty and self-doubt. You shrink back down into your hollow body, lost, lacking and defeated

Eventually though, you grow back into your whole self,..... It's really a terrible feeling undecided
[/b]

are you talking from experience?

who would have thought a beautiful girl like you would ever be heart broken.

musta been really difficult.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Airforce1:

are you talking from experience?

who would have thought a beautiful girl like you would ever be heart broken.

musta been really difficult.

almost everyone has experienced heartbreak cry only if they wanna lie about it..........
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by firstking01(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
If you are not a good person your heart can never be heartbroken....guess you can understand what i mean.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

[/b]

Quora
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

almost everyone has experienced heartbreak cry only if they wanna lie about it..........

so have you moved on already?
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Heartbreaks is only meant for good people...i have so many things to write about but laziness to type won't just let me...but i might modify sha if the thread climbs to like 8-10 pages.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Presh900:
.........feels lyk a stab to the heart................ [size=18pt] But airforce dey useful for once na [/size]

cheesy grin

Guy, wetin you mean now?? cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

[/b]

Lol This is how you feel? Isn't this madness?

KissChrix:

Quora

Thought as much.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Airforce1:

so have you moved on already?

certainly
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

shocked

Who doesn't? I want it that's why I just mentioned it here. cry

Laveda, no be you win that Roywealth $1000?? Go buy am na cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by makydebbie(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

[/b]
I went through this recently. Its terrible embarassed
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

Lol This is how you feel? Isn't this madness?

how 'people' feel when they are heartbroken undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Laveda, no be you win that Roywealth $1000?? Go buy am na cheesy

cry Still waiting for alert.

makydebbie:

Come to mummy. kisskiss
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:

cheesy grin

So na the remaining 0.01% of those boys break your heart like egg?? The Lord is great!!! cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

cry Still waiting for alert.
cheesy grin

Joker!!! cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by makydebbie(f): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

So na the remaining 0.01% of those boys break your heart like egg?? The Lord is great!!! cheesy
cheesy grin

I don't do fvck boys hunwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Of The World’s Most Insane Looking Bathrooms / How To Eat Ass / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.