Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? (4302 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Hor*y As A Female? / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by makydebbie(f): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

cry Still waiting for alert.

Come to mummy. kisskiss
kisskiss

big hugs
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Presh900(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
KissChrix:

Quora
[color=purple][right]LOL..... You sef see am
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:

cheesy grin

I don't do fvck boys hunwink

cheesy grin

Lol, you probably don't know that only _fuckboys are capable of breaking your heart in a terrible way just like you've said earlier cheesy

. . . Or are there 'em Yoruba demons over there too?? cool
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
I went through this recently. Its terrible embarassed
wish u in Nigeria

pele
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:
[b] Sleep is scarce and scattered, Your dreams are tortured....

Hunger is meaningless. Deprivation is a state of mind, Only true living requires fuel, and you are merely surviving....

There is thunder in your thoughts, despair coursing through your blood and a numbness clouding your eyes....

Confusion, anger and shame infiltrate your bones, Your heart is scorched and spasming....

The torment twists you blind and the wonder of the world is left unseen, Gratitude is forgotten, curiosity is crushed, Instead, you saturate yourself in dreaded apathy.

You toss and turn between playing victim and perpetrator...

You run to the ends of your heart seeking answers, exhausting your rationality

In one moment, you grow tall, wild and reckless, full of self-righteousness and scornful assurances

Then soon enough, you are slapped by bolt of uncertainty and self-doubt. You shrink back down into your hollow body, lost, lacking and defeated

Eventually though, you grow back into your whole self,..... It's really a terrible feeling undecided
[/b]
And you break my heart abi?
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Presh900(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

[color=purple] how 'people' feels when they are heartbroken undecided
sorry.....
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

how 'people' feel when they are heartbroken undecided
cheesy Why's she smirking?

If you haven't experienced something how do you tell the story?
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:
And you break my heart abi?
cheesy

LoL how shocked
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
kisskiss

big hugs

kiss You're already fine.

*Pecks her*
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Presh900:
sorry.....
undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Prettythicksme been dey break hrt since 18AD,no b my fault na baba God. grin grin I dey break hrt like say i dey break bottle.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Presh900(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:
undecided
lol..no vex
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, you probably don't know that only _fuckboys are capable of breaking your heart in a terrible way just like you've said earlier cheesy

. . . Or are there 'em Yoruba demons over there too?? cool
haha says who?cheesy

Yup. They are over here.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:
cheesy

LoL how shocked
Do the needful
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by makydebbie(f): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Airforce1:
wish u in Nigeria

pele
And if I was in Nigeria?cry
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

kiss You're already fine.

*Pecks her*
thanks mum kisskisskisskiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
And if I was in Nigeria?cry
hang out with you this weekend.

sad you ain't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy Why's she smirking?

If you haven't experienced something how do you tell the story?

lol it's actually a remarkable experience i never said i didn't experience it.... All what i wrote up there is just a limited words nd sentences compared to what i went through its by far the worst feeling ( state of being) anyone can undergo
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:
Do the needful

oya come and collect kizzez kiss
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by SycophanticGoat: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Prettythicksme been dey break hrt since 18AD,no b my fault na baba God. grin grin I dey break hrt like say i dey break bottle.

Prettythickpu**ie! cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Prettythickpu**ie! cheesy
angry sad what?
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

oya come and collect kizzez kiss
I no dey take, come over cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy
No time for shiits! grin no b like dat u broke pinkjacket's hrt?
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:
I no dey take, come over cheesy

Lol, grin i no come over
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by EmperorKross(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Someone stupid is about to make a very stupid comment now.

Faby!!!!!
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

lol it's actually a remarkable experience i never said i didn't experience it.... All what i wrote up there is just a limited words nd sentences compared to what i went through its by far the worst feeling ( state of being) anyone can undergo

smiley Okay, I get you now.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lee!!!
EmperorKross:

Faby!!!!!
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

Lol, grin i no come over
Come joor, no cucumbergrin
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by EmperorKross(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lee!!!

How u dey na? U just dey disappear every time.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by EmperorKross(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:

Lesbianuju undecided

I still dey my lane ooh cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Winnelyn(f): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:

only if theres cucumber sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Moyo Lawal Shares Hot Bedroom Photos & Video, Slam Critics / I Lost My Virginity Last Week After My Fellow Females Raped Me- Nigerian Lady / Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.