Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? (4299 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Hor*y As A Female? / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Smellingmouth: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
When you stake 100k for Manchester United to defeat west ham FC and they end up drawing the game...

The pain and anguish you feel staring at your bet slip at the end of the game, that's how heartbreak feels.. cry

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
EmperorKross:

Lesbianuju undecided

I still dey my lane ooh cheesy
Emperor big head, you don leave your lane enter my own. angry
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Draei: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Airforce1:
And how did you comfort yourself?

i've heard so many people talk about been heart broken with so much anger and bitterness so i ask myself "why be mad because your partner decided to call it quit?

i've never been heart broken before maybe because i only love myself and money.

so tell us what it feels like to be heart broken if you've ever been heart broken before.

thanks!
https://www.nairaland.com/3432637/relationship-officially-over
Nice, buh keep deceiving yourself niggur.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

only if theres cucumber sad
There is carrot grin. You just stay away, why?
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
See you. I never disappear since then. I dey well well. Ha fa na grin
EmperorKross:

How u dey na? U just dey disappear every time.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Draei:

https://www.nairaland.com/3432637/relationship-officially-over
Nice, buh keep deceiving yourself niggur.

no difference
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by EmperorKross(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:
Emperor big head, you don leave your lane enter my own. angry

Lol ijogbon girl tongue
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
EmperorKross:

Lol ijogbon girl tongue
what is ijogbon undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by EmperorKross(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
See you. I never disappear since then. I dey well well. Ha fa na grin

Babe i dey ooh, I just full ground. Anything for Emperor ?
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by EmperorKross(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:
what is ijogbon undecided

*RunsOuttaThread
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
EmperorKross:

*RunsOuttaThread
Come back here! Tell me before I ask person
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by EmperorKross(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:
Come back here! Tell me before I ask person

Nobody go tell u tongue
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
haha says who?cheesy

Yup. They are over here.

cheesy grin

Lol, Deborah, try and be careful sha. You're still among the 0.01 *********** here wink
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
EmperorKross:

Nobody go tell u tongue
it means troublesome
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Deborah, try and be careful sha. You're still among the 0.01 *********** here wink
complete your post on another thread and mention me ok?cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by EmperorKross(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:
it means troublesome

Na who tell you undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by LadyAimy: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
EmperorKross:

Na who tell you undecided
Google angry
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

cry Still waiting for alert.

Come to mummy. kisskiss

See this rat sef dey form "mummy"....this world don spoil!! grin
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by joseph1832(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Airforce1:
hang out with you this weekend.

sad you ain't.
And drink Garri and Groundnut with Bournvita and no sugar with her, right?

Hope you won't buy her N200 naira boxers like you did your babe? cheesy grin
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:

cheesy grin

Lol, you should be the one to mention me on another thread if you really want me to complete my post, don't you think so?? wink
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Prettythicksme been dey break hrt since 18AD,no b my fault na baba God. grin grin I dey break hrt like say i dey break bottle.

cheesy grin

Lol, for your puff puff mind tongue
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Airforce1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok jodeph
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Whytelyon(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:

Don't join bad gang o grin that boy yaf join bad gang

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Don't join bad gang o grin that boy yaf join bad gang
cheesy grin

Dude, and who told you that?? undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See this rat sef dey form "mummy"....this world don spoil!! grin

undecided Watchu mean? That's my only daughter cheesytongue
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Whytelyon(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, and who told you that?? undecided

Hold up hold up.. nigga let's get it straight, you get angry easily?

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Hold up hold up.. nigga let's get it straight, you get angry easily?

cheesy grin

Dude, and did you know me from somewhere before?? undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Watchu mean? That's my only daughter cheesytongue

See your wide mouth.... Like say your kpekus don ripe reach undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Laveda(f): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See your wide mouth.... Like say your kpekus don ripe reach undecided

undecided Big head, you never see my mate for labour room? undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by Whytelyon(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, and did you know me from somewhere before?? undecided

You be police abi

Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by MackBrooklyn: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

You be police abi
cheesy grin

Dude, you're badmouthing my market to that girl undecided
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Big head, you never see my mate for labour room? undecided

Wetin I dey find go labour room?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bleep Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs[must Read] / Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks / Share Your Hustling Picture Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.