Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (10936 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Alexxgold: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
K

you are becoming stupid by the day, you better watch it
dirty girl feeling important. here na your papa house?

1 Like

Re: . by Frankraj: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
So you girls even know how to manage 300 for one day ,but if I start dating you now you will want me to be sending you at least 30k every month .you see how wicked you girls are
Re: . by Thecassanova: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

what i don't understand is how a 'guy' pretends to be a 'girl' angry like what do u benefit

Lol Talking about low Self-esteem grin grin
Re: . by Winnelyn(f): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thecassanova:

Lol Talking about low Self-esteem grin grin
exactly grin
Re: . by Thecassanova: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn post=5149245 :1:

exactly grin

Angel, which city are u? You know we could elope together to your 'City of Angels' shocked shocked
Re: . by Fidelismaria: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
LOLS broke girl meet broke guy =wretched union
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
I sure say nobi the fan make u go the Cafeteria sef. You jst wan dodge ur roomies chaw alone. The guy do well.
Some guys use their school fees, sometimes even their last card to please you hoes, then go back home nd smoke garri.
It's good, now u know the feeling. I hope you kept smiling..
Re: . by chigoizie7(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Good for u.

@least, u will know how it feels, when a guy ask u for a date and u go bring all ur village girls along.
Re: . by wayne4loan: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ayinke93:
In the heat of this recession, i came out of my hostel this hot afternoon thinking abt the cheapest food for lunch, my mind went to fried potatoes and plantain, at least with #100 i can fill my stomach and go to bed jejely with my excuse of not eating at night cause of flat stomach. At least that way i won't exceed my daily budget of #300 for the day. I rushed down to where the fried yam is being sold, both #50 potatoes, #20 plantain, #20 ponmo and #10 pure water. Perfect way to spend my #100. I was walking down to the sch's cafeteria o, so I'll eat my lunch and enjoy the breeze from the fan since there was no light in d hostel, then I met one of doz random guys i greet in sch. Nigga was like let me join u na, me i tot it was a joke, i would have bluntly told him how i wanted to manage it o, i made d mistake of letting him follow me to d cafeteria. I was surprised when we both sat down and he started digging into my meal o, ah oga! I was still formimg posh girl, he took the first one, i smiled, second third and fourth, haba bros! I still kept quiet my mood changed when dis nigga just took my precious ponmo! WTF! which kind person b dis one, he kept trying to act funny by bringing up dry jokes, me I was just looking at him. After the meal finished he was then asking if i was satisfied, smh! If only he knew my mind ehn, God knows I won't b nice to him when it comes to food matters again......... #mysadtuesdayafternoonstory
miss, I love the way u craft ur story ...... Are u related to mastercraft?
Re: . by PETRUCE007: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ayinke93:
In the heat of this recession, i came out of my hostel this hot afternoon thinking abt the cheapest food for lunch, my mind went to fried potatoes and plantain, at least with #100 i can fill my stomach and go to bed jejely with my excuse of not eating at night cause of flat stomach. At least that way i won't exceed my daily budget of #300 for the day. I rushed down to where the fried yam is being sold, both #50 potatoes, #20 plantain, #20 ponmo and #10 pure water. Perfect way to spend my #100. I was walking down to the sch's cafeteria o, so I'll eat my lunch and enjoy the breeze from the fan since there was no light in d hostel, then I met one of doz random guys i greet in sch. Nigga was like let me join u na, me i tot it was a joke, i would have bluntly told him how i wanted to manage it o, i made d mistake of letting him follow me to d cafeteria. I was surprised when we both sat down and he started digging into my meal o, ah oga! I was still formimg posh girl, he took the first one, i smiled, second third and fourth, haba bros! I still kept quiet my mood changed when dis nigga just took my precious ponmo! WTF! which kind person b dis one, he kept trying to act funny by bringing up dry jokes, me I was just looking at him. After the meal finished he was then asking if i was satisfied, smh! If only he knew my mind ehn, God knows I won't b nice to him when it comes to food matters again......... #mysadtuesdayafternoonstory

She made a very sensible post....
Some guyz will jus be say shi everywere...dumb moda 4ckers
Re: . by eldav(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2016
PETRUCE007:

She made a very sensible post....
Some guyz will jus be say shi everywere...dumb moda 4ckers

Dude, what sensible thing did she write? So because a guy who was probably very hungry decided to eat with someone he felt was his friend, he is now the worst criminal on earth?

Do you think that guy would have asked to join her if he wasn't sure of their relationship? You can't ask someone you don't know for food just like that. That is no crime.

As for you, OP, what stopped you from telling him to join you next time, that the food won't be enough for you? Will you say you haven't begged guys for something in the past,something much greater than 100 naira?

No guy, I repeat, no guy will ever come online to write this thrash you wrote. It's girls like you that know only how to collect from guys but to never give back. I wonder the kind of asslickers littered all around here that couldn't point all these out.
Re: . by Iphone5: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:

what i don't understand is how a 'guy' pretends to be a 'girl' angry like what do u benefit

Ask Bobrisky
Re: . by mrblessed(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Romantic shii,sennsless post. undecided undecided shey here na food section?Op u r the shameless being for creating a thread cos a guy ate with u.And na ur type dey follow guys chop anyhow.Glutton. grin #100 potatoes for that matter,smh for some ladies.

The post is not 'senseless' as you hastily and erroneously concluded. The OP said she is in financial strait, and needs to manage the little available. Such a thoughtful student. She didn't make provision for leftover in case she runs into a friend. The guy should have been imaginative, knowing when to stop eating and act gentlemanly, but he didn't. Even if it is a lady, she is expected to carried herself with grace and employ moderation in conduct. Remember the OP has a budget framework she wishes to maintain. This is a true life account that reveals what many people go through, especially in this difficult time. I think the OP should be commended, not chastised, for brilliantly telling her story - without feeling ashamed.

5 Likes

Re: . by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
What is this one saying?u mean ur post is romantic?Guess u r drunk for posting this shii here.
are u mad?

1 Like

Re: . by tropaz(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Ayinke93:
seems someone must have offended earlier, u don't need to b too hard on everything u come across smiley
Maturity at it's peak
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
are u mad?
Yes,u are! undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2016
eldav:

Dude, what sensible thing did she write? So because a guy who was probably very hungry decided to eat with someone he felt was his friend, he is now the worst criminal on earth?

Do you think that guy would have asked to join her if he wasn't sure of their relationship? You can't ask someone you don't know for food just like that. That is no crime.

As for you, OP, what stopped you from telling him to join you next time, that the food won't be enough for you? Will you say you haven't begged guys for something in the past,something much greater than 100 naira?

No guy, I repeat, no guy will ever come online to write this thrash you wrote. It's girls like you that know only how to collect from guys but to never give back. I wonder the kind of asslickers littered all around here that couldn't point all these out.
Well said,dont mind all those senseless guys that said the thread is sensible.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Why wailing here huh? You should have stopped the guy afterall you both are student but u dulled
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Frankraj:
So you girls even know how to manage 300 for one day ,but if I start dating you now you will want me to be sending you at least 30k every month .you see how wicked you girls are
Life of a student bro
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2016
CorGier:
I sure say nobi the fan make u go the Cafeteria sef. You jst wan dodge ur roomies chaw alone. The guy do well.
Some guys use their school fees, sometimes even their last card to please you hoes, then go back home nd smoke garri.
It's good, now u know the feeling. I hope you kept smiling..
So in other words, guys no get sense abi? You guys lose a screw when a girl is involved
Re: . by mzhorlah(f): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol You should have given him a piece of ur mind
exactly..
Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2016
Nma27:
So in other words, guys no get sense abi? You guys lose a screw when a girl is involved
Daa one na u talk.
Like I said b/4, the guy do well. Once in a while, you girls should walk in our shoes. It won't hurt We promise.
BTW, she way get sense, she for tell am make him stop nah. Abi her screws too don loose?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2016
CorGier:

Daa one na u talk.
Like I said b/4, the guy do well. Once in a while, you girls should walk in our shoes. It won't hurt We promise.
BTW, she way get sense, she for tell am make him stop nah. Abi her screws too don loose?
I tire for her o
Re: . by eldav(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Well said,dont mind all those senseless guys that said the thread is sensible.

I rarely comment on nairaland these days, but I couldn't ignore how full of herself she was. I didn't think a lady will ever call her out,but again, you are not just another lady. I've seen the way you carry yourself here,it's commendable.

Even while dissing someone or really making them feel stupid, you always have a grin showing. I'm yet to understand why you smile so much.
Re: . by Arsenalholic(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
What is this one saying?u mean ur post is romantic?Guess u r drunk for posting this shii here.
You're a big fool! Always jumping on people's post and posting trash like a baboon on heat! Sit your sorry ass in 1 place and learn to act like a lady.

P.S. Don't bring your ugly self (seen your pics here, years back) to my mentions... I will unleash fire on you ds night if you do.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hahaha... Can't stop laughing. Funny post. You write well too.
Re: . by Sierusvirus(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
wilybebsy:
You girlz do same to us on daily basis and we never create a thread about it... So no biggie undecided

My brother you just made a good point. "What you don't like people to do to you, just avoid doing it to others"
Re: . by piagbara: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
freesinzu:
The guy is really shameless, but there is love in sharing.
He might be buying yo chinese tomorrow
Person we wake her meal like dat.... no na China e go buy am.... grin grin grin
Re: . by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Never die in silence #lesson
Re: . by fyxboss(m): 1:11am On Feb 18, 2017
Ayinke93:
What school is that babe??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! / Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.