Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? (2075 Views)

Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? / My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! / Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
She is worth about 50m naira, while I'm worth about 600k in asset. She is younger than I am.

I wooed her. She said she can't take men for what they say again. I then changed my tactics and persisted. Then she told me to fu.c.k off.

I've not been okay since that day. What should be my next move cos I can't stop thinking of her. It's affecting me. I would have simply shunned her, but her brain is priceless.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
NevetsIbot, the jazz of the gal that sent me away no gree prostrate 4 hypo ooo
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by DanPel(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kilo mean bai? some op and zigzag post. no hate,but she have to.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
DanPel:
Kilo mean bai? some op and zigzag post. no hate,but she have to.

Let them apostles tell us that love is not about money na... You see that my moniker is new...I met her here. It's the shame dt make pesin throway previous moniker.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by DanPel(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
B2Spirits:

Let them apostles tell us that love is not about money na... You see that my moniker is new...I met her here. It's the shame dt make pesin throway previous moniker.
Wait ayamnotondastandin,here as in nl
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by henrydadon(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by kinggogo: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
She no lyk u b say she no lyk u grin grin

So jst kindly fvck off undecided
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
B2Spirits:
NevetsIbot, the jazz of the gal that sent me away no gree prostrate 4 hypo ooo
nna. This your case is strong, hmmmmn.....

Kill her. grin
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by herzernIsHere: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Keep Pesterinq....

Make her believe your love is not wealth-attached.....

2 Likes

Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
DanPel:
Wait ayamnotondastandin,here as in nl

Yes, naira land here.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nna. This your case is strong, hmmmmn.....

Kill her. grin

Ahahaha u wan pour sand for gari totally?
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
B2Spirits:

Ahahaha u wan pour sand for gari totally?
you still like this girl!!! Ah, my G. Dem dey press your mumu button o
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by DanPel(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
B2Spirits:

Yes, naira land here.
Hmmm,so wat are we even saying,i av forgotted
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
"She's worth about 50M and i'm worth 600K, we meet here"...this is your financial status, i'm sure you're after the money.

1 Like

Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
So before you got to know her you had worked out her worth? No wonder she told to fark off!

1 Like

Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by greatwhite(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Move on bro. You guys are not on the same street. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Raine80:
So before you got to know her you had worked out her worth? No wonder she told to fark off!

It was after the rejection. While the wooing was ongoing, I tried to let her know that I will use everything I have to make her happy, and she said that she is wealthy and won't need the money.

Then I did underground check of her worth. I'm sure you are one of the advocates of "money is not everything" mantra. Now that this came from you, na for me to drink rat poison sure pass undecided
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Benita27:
"She's worth about 50M and i'm worth 600K, we meet here"...this is your financial status, i'm sure you're after the money.

How could u be so sure? Hmmmmm, man don suffer oo
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Splinz(m): 4:55am On Nov 30, 2016
She told you to "fvck off!", and what did you do You came here and bored us with your lamentations!

Op, you must woo that bae successfully o. Better find one love movie from Nollywood and watch, acted by either the trio of Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke or Majid... Thank me later.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 30, 2016
B2Spirits:

Youself try get 600k assets for this Buhari regime
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by firstking01(m): 6:24am On Nov 30, 2016
B2Spirits:

Yes, naira land here.
Don't give up bro...try to convince her that your intentions are genuine...show responsibility and maturity when conversing with her...forget about her financial status...don't rush her in anyway....be patient with her for the time being and eat her poo, i mean swallow your ego and tolerate her flaws because there's something you are pursuing...go out of your way and show her care and love substancially...at this point she will begin to reciprocate your attentions, love and care gradually "BUT" A CONDITION that she ever "LIKED" you.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Splinz:
She told you to "fvck off!", and what did you do You came here and bored us with your lamentations!

Op, you must woo that bae successfully o. Better find one love movie from Nollywood and watch, acted by either the trio of Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke or Majid... Thank me later.

Overtaking her assets dey ma mind now but she would have been taken by the time I'm ready given that she is something around 33. Make u no reveal the next tactic here o cos she dey view this thread but won't know it's me cos I don deactivated forma moniker.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2016
firstking01:
Don't give up bro...try to convince her that your intentions are genuine...show responsibility and maturity when conversing with her...forget about her financial status...don't rush her in anyway....be patient with her for the time being and eat her poo, i mean swallow your ego and tolerate her flaws because there's something you are pursuing...go out of your way and show her care and love substancially...at this point she will begin to reciprocate your attentions, love and care gradually "BUT" A CONDITION that she ever "LIKED" you.

I think maybe she likes me. She threatened to remove me from our chat platform but she didn't. If I finally hammer, na to dey back our baby and pounding yam for her while she browse nairaland on laptop beside me sure pass.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by EmperorKross(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2016
50 what ? shocked

Gimi her moniker, let me help you.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2016
EmperorKross:
50 what ? shocked

Gimi her moniker, let me help you.

Bro, u wan highjack my dream bae, God pass u.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by EmperorKross(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2016
B2Spirits:

Bro, u wan highjack my dream bae, God pass u.

cheesy grin dude na ur battle i wan fight na, just trust a brother.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you still like this girl!!! Ah, my G. Dem dey press your mumu button o

I tell u, this one pass mumu button, it sud be mumu pedal. Matter of fact is that she has something else apart from the money.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by ismart: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2016
B2Spirits:
She is worth about 50m naira, while I'm worth about 600k in asset. She is younger than I am.

I wooed her. She said she can't take men for what they say again. I then changed my tactics and persisted. Then she told me to fu.c.k off.

I've not been okay since that day. What should be my next move cos I can't stop thinking of her. It's affecting me. I would have simply shunned her, but her brain is priceless.

@Harddon, help a brother smiley
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by ismart: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2016
B2Spirits:

say less words and start acting it.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Keep Pesterinq....

Make her believe your love is not wealth-attached.....

NCAN Chairman mi, make she no know I be Yoruba o cos she is from a different tribe.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by firstking01(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2016
B2Spirits:

I think maybe she likes me. She threatened to remove me from our chat platform but she didn't. If I finally hammer, na to dey back our baby and pounding yam for her while she browse nairaland on laptop beside me sure pass.
Since you are convinced that she likes you i 'll still advice you take things slowly...keep everything at bay, don't rush things...genuine love takes time to grow.
Re: Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2016
B2Spirits:

It was after the rejection. While the wooing was ongoing, I tried to let her know that I will use everything I have to make her happy, and she said that she is wealthy and won't need the money.

Then I did underground check of her worth. I'm sure you are one of the advocates of "money is not everything" mantra. Now that this came from you, na for me to drink rat poison sure pass undecided
baba move on... There's no gold to dig in that mine. Unless you can be bold enough to steal a kiss, that might soften her stance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Committed Suicide Yesterday But God Saved Me / Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoots / OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.