Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? (3238 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by osaskywire: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ok let me start from here ..
The girl am dating now I met her through my friend because they stay together in same compound, since then they were closer infact I brought them close, (please I no what y'all are thinking nothing of such happened ok)...
Fast forward to yesterday we were just outside gisting and laughing the 3 of us suddenly they started yabbing themselves I know it was already getting out of hand because my friend gets angry easily so I told my gf to stop with the insults but she wouldn't listen (that's what I don't like about her she's too stubborn) then the unexpected happened my guy landed her 1 dirty slap like this even my eyes sef red the thing pain me may I no lie....so I had to hold him because he was already charging again to lunch another 1, even my gf won't keep shut she was still insulting him with her one hand covering the side she was slapped...at Last I separated them and I was disappointed at both of them,I was angry at my friend so I told him to stop talking to me,my gf called me and was angry at me because I didn't supported her..
Infact to cut the long story short ..
How can I resolve this case abeg coz am just confused my gf no dey pick my call again,as for my friend it's just a minor thing that we can settle between ourselves....
lastly whose fault is it?
(pardon my typos abeg)
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by dohyinsohlah(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
If I am the girl I would have put your number in blacklist tipe tipe

How will someone slap me in your presence and you won't be able to do anything
Are you that weak
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Davash222(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Guy, you did the right thing. You’re wise. Two of them fit dey fucck sef.

40 Likes

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Davash222(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak
My sister, guys are wiser now. We select fight these days.
I rather fight for caprisone at children’s party than to fight for a girl.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by osaskywire: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak
so fighting him was the right thing to do?
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak
so fighting him was the right thing to do?
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by dohyinsohlah(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by osaskywire: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:
I doubt that but who knows ...
I can't remember the last time fought I can't go and start collecting beating for someone sturborness,cause am no match for my friend.i just had to manage the situation calmly

5 Likes

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by dohyinsohlah(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
At least returning the slap while he was preparing to launch another one would have gone a long way

My views tho

If I was slapped in your absence then that one is normal

But In your presence oga embarassed
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak
he separated them

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by tosomaju(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
osaskywire:
The girl am dating now I met her through my friend because they stay together in same compound, since then they were closer infact I brought them close, (please I no what y'all are thinking nothing of such happened ok)...
Fast forward to yesterday we were just outside gisting and laughing the 3 of us suddenly they started yabbing themselves I know it was already getting out of hand because my friend gets angry easily so I told my gf to stop with the insults but she wouldn't listen (that's what I don't like about her she's too stubborn) then the unexpected happened my guy landed her 1 dirty slap like this even my eyes sef red the thing pain me may I no lie....so I had to hold him because he was already charging again to lunch another 1, even my gf won't keep shut she was still insulting him with her one hand covering the side she was slapped...at Last I separated them and I was disappointed at both of them,I was angry at my friend so I told him to stop talking to me,my gf called me and was angry at me because I didn't supported her..
How can I resolve this case abeg coz am just confused my gf no dey pick my call again,as for my friend it's just a minor thing that we can settle between ourselves....
lastly whose fault is it?.
(pardon my typos abeg)

Since both of them did not regard your presence. From this day henceforth, kindly disregard them.
Kind regards.

11 Likes

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by DoubleEngine007: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
osaskywire:
(pardon my typos abeg)
You asked her to stop,and she refused ( She disrespected you)
After she collect factory fitted slap finish,she want make you go fight,make them break your head? And you come here dey ask GCE question?
As for your so called friend,beware of him.. He might have even been knacking your babe secretly,for him to slap her just like that.. Your friend got zero respect for you. If he can't protect what belongs to you,my nigga that friend is an enemy..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by bobowaja(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
osaskywire:
(pardon my typos abeg)
@bolded.
You should be the one ignoring her calls and yes including ur friends calls. Both of them didn't respect you to start with. Let them know they disrespected u by doing that while you were there.

Ur woman rapper attitudes don change the game against u. Na she for carry phone dey chase u and na u for para give am and that ur stvpid friend.

6 Likes

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
your friend does not have the slightest respect for you. no friend will slap your girlfriend.

you should also stop dating stubborn girls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by bobowaja(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak
If you are strong enough to start a fight, you should be strong enough to finish it. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by bobowaja(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:
Even if them never Bleep before.... But Bleep fit end am. We know how these things deh happen na.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak
Why you no go date John Cena or Rock or Dolph Ziggler even Roman Reigns dey for ground o?

You wey get sharp mouth no fit get sharp punches too? Abi them borrow your hand? See silly talk.

5 Likes

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by osaskywire: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ariza:
Why you no go date John Cena or Rock or Dolph Ziggler even Roman Reigns dey for ground o?

You wey get sharp mouth no fit get sharp punches too? Abi them borrow your hand? See silly talk.
just epp me ask her ooo..

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Davash222(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ariza:

One of the few times you’ve made a valid point here. Lol

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:
My thought exactly! See finish don enter this matter. No respect at all.

But seriously, the op, his friend and his lady all seem childish to me. Like some teenagers circle there. Mature people respect their relationships irrespective of who knows who first.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by osaskywire: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
At least returning the slap while he was preparing to launch another one would have gone a long way

My views tho

I don't think you are normal ... you are a type of girl a guy should never have as a gf

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

My views tho

Aunty please please please don't type again before I vex collect your phone!

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by spiralwedge(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Op, you are the sideturkey.
Those 2 have something going.

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

One of the few times you’ve made a valid point here. Lol
Mtcheeewwwwwww!
Mtcheeewwwwwww
Mtcheeewwwwwww
Mtcheeewwwwwww
M....ttttttttccccccchhhhhhhhhee.......wwwwwwwwwwww.......
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Ultimategeneral: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Who get strenght to fight for a woman
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
If I advice you now, I know you won't take it and I know you will like to argue but before I give you that juicy advice, can you tell this humble forum what the three of you were talking about that resulted to an argument and then a slap? I know you will want to avoid this question but don't. Just answer. Your answer will help in giving you a better advice. Waiting for that juicy response.

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

My views tho

you dey craze sad
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Texman21: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Op no listen to the guy above the moment u say pim u are deadmeat bcus u go chop redpill n teasing tire grin
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Olunmercy56(f): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
You need to know what caused the fight.. Maybe your friend is eyeing your girlfriend cheesy
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Texman21: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Op no listen to the guy above the moment u say pim u are deadmeat bcus u go chop redpill n teasing tire grin
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by okpalaAnambra: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
You're not at fault here at all

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by chiemmanuel(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Don't fight a womans battle, it never ends well
Especially if you are fighting a fellow man, and if she is not your wife
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Homeboiy: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
if na me, once he land her slap
I go just waka leave the two

since them no wan hear stop ,make dem settle by themselves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct / One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.