Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (21342 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

I am urahara kisuke , the first of his name , the king of the andals and the first men , lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realms of men .

I am death , destroyer of worlds cool

Hmmm.

Delusions of grandeur.

A classic sign of schizophrenia.

Get the meds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Hmmm.

Delusions of grandeur.

Get the meds.

I no blame u , u no dey follow g.o.t , u 4 don understand tongue
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

"Ad hominem" says the one who refutes facts by simply saying "your heart is hardened"

Yeah right. grin

Lol...Another devious evasive mechanist detected cheesy
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Hmmm.

Delusions of grandeur.

Get the meds.

...........but a jobless carpenter from all the way in Asia could tell u he is a god and u gobbled his lies like Christmas cookies ...

................I pity u

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:

Lol...Another devious evasive mechanist detected cheesy

Says the one who can post several replies on a thread without a single objective rebuttal.

Mind you, i guess u never read what the thread was about.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

...........but a jobless carpenter from all the way in Asia could tell u he is a god and u gobbled his lies like Christmas cookies ...

................I pity u

How do you know he was a carpenter?

U can see your case is complex?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Says the one who can post several replies on a thread without a single objective rebuttal.

Mind you, i guess u never read what the thread was about.
grin Lol..Okay you have won. At least my effort with you wasn't in vain...Heck you made me laugh cheesy tongue
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

How do you know he was a carpenter?

U can see your case is complex?

(Mark 6:3: Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

(Mark 6:3: Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Lol.

So u use the bible, to verify your claims?

Hmmm, tell me more.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Lol.

So u use the bible, to verify your claims?

Hmmm, tell me more.

...........sigh........

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

................I pity u

Lol grin This thread just made my day...Waiting for another fabriquer thread in the name of scientific research by kingebuka..he never disappoints, all in his twisted vendetta to deamean atheists.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

He created it, so how does that pain you?
cool

grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:

Lol grin This thread just made my day...Waiting for another fabriquer thread in the name of scientific research by kingebuka..he never disappoints, all in his twisted vendetta to deamean atheists.

Our star trek evangelist no dey ever disappoint grin grin grin.

I pray the guy doesn't give himself heart attack over atheism.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

I can understand , u sef don tire 2 dey answer recycled puerile arguments
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:

You have to admit, kingebukasblog is good.

The guy can concoct lies in such a way that they look true
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

I can understand , u sef don tire 2 dey answer recycled puerile arguments

Honestly. I Don weak

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:
Our star trek evangelist no dey ever disappoint grin grin grin.

I pray the guy doesn't give himself heart attack over atheism.

Amenoooo...Eeh-men!!!
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Honestly. I Don weak

Loolz .
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by rhektor(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

................I pity u

A jobless carpenter? Really, so you know him as a carpenter and still call him jobless? Who will deliver you from this grand delusion? How on earth did you get this worst? Seeing yet denying. Your case dey yaba

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

He concots lies that can never be backed up by both the bible and science grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Like seriously...He needs to be asked "Why you dey lie nah"
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

He concots lies that can never be backed up by both the bible and science grin

He also concocts supporters. His "created supporters" are always there to support his thread
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by damogul: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Is anyone else interested in getting the hardmirror treatment?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
rhektor:

A jobless carpenter? Really, so you know him as a carpenter and still call him jobless? Who will deliver you from this grand delusion? How on earth did you get this worst? Seeing yet denying. Your case dey yaba

.....Jesus the son of Mary was just so jobless, walking up and down like a Fulani nomad telling people he was a god ,he was a fooool , and his foolishness got him killed.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

.....Jesus the son of Mary was just so jobless, walking up and down like a Fulani nomad telling people he was a god ,he was a fooool , and his foolishness got him killed.
lol you got that right
After spiling peoples business like when he drove pigs into the river and destroying fig trees upandan would you think anyone would have liked him
Nigga was making a fool of himself with his hobo 12 and they come to tell us the dude died for our sins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you got that right
After spiling peoples business like when he drove pigs into the river and destroying fig trees upandan would you think anyone would have liked him
Nigga was making a fool of himself with his hobo 12 and they come to tell us the dude died for our sins

Loooooolz, grin grin

Its just like saying a criminal in somalia who was sentenced to death for going against society was killed because of my sins ,

Lol grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by rhektor(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

Hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaha you are so obsessed with Jesus that you don't even know that you are following him
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by rhektor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
damogul:
Is anyone else interested in getting the hardmirror treatment?

Even Seun will not dare
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
rhektor:

Hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaha you are so obsessed with Jesus that you don't even know that you are following him
grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's my name

......from glory to glory ...

Where are we coming from

.........from glory to glory.......... cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Ranchhoddas: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

He who dwelleth under the sea.
He is also known as the drowned God.

Let his lungs fill with sea water...What is dead may never die...
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Ranchhoddas: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

...........sigh........
Lol...you just hook that guy for neck. Him no come know wetin to talk again.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by sonofthunder: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

to be fair, there are Christians who use it to evangelise

you have Jiggaz, Sonofthunder, Olaadegbu, Gboyee4fun etc who do evangelise very well and avoid atheists if they can help it

its just that these other Christian apologists are here to attack atheism not preach the gospel
phew... you mean I'm not in any form of trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The God Of A Second Chance / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.