Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation (15743 Views)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Akinz0126(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2016
Why to escape hanging I guess.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Atiku2019: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
HAHAAHAAAAAAA! Happy wailing in advance

Omenka don Tire self grin
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by AntiWailer: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2016
ikennaf1:

What then is good for Africa?

Gaddafi style of rule

Military regime with decrees.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by steppin: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:
And that would be the day i cease to suppprt APC.

Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by SBG04: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2016
They should go and ask the likes of Joshua dariye or Bukola Saraki the effect APC membership has had in their cases in court. Or Godwin Obla, a lawyer for the EFCC who is himself under persecution by the EFCC
These people just don't get it. Nobody is going to make any phone calls to get them off the hook like it used to happen before. APC or PDP, you must account for all you stole.

1 Like

Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by kaystick86(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Who cares
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by godunia(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2016
Another speculative journalism spotted.

Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by RockHard: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Buhari like Jonathan is an ineffectual buffoon.

angry

Babanla scammer ni Buhari. APC = 'Born Again' PDP. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Deffi(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2016
[size=14pt]They are all joining APC IN ORDER TO AVOID PROSECUTION!

like Orji Kalu-'joining APC almost two years after it came to central power to avoid the on-going efcc/dss investigation and arrest'

We are not fools. They are not true progressives[/size]. wink

1 Like

Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Saintp(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:
It wud shock some people wen Fayose decamps to APC before his tenure ends.
The aim is simple,join apc,avoid prosecution if u are corrupt or join the new set of the corrupt,the untouchables and the contractors.
PMB body language of turning a blind eye to APC thieves is what is fuellin these defections.

Bros, I just like you. Despite your support for PMB and APC, you don't fail to say the truth. I love independent minded people who stand for truth. It is people like you who should be close to PMB to make him perform by telling him the truth not these idiots who will lick his ass at all time in the name of love for one man. How would he perform if people around him only tell him what he wants to hear and not the truth?
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by berrystunn(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2016
Buhari , government is corrupt

Darkness fighting darkness.

Same people

Youth wake-up......no time
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by yeyeboi(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:
And that would be the day i cease to suppprt APC.

I will remind u angry
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2016
[s]
AntiWailer:

Gaddafi style of rule

Military regime with decrees.
[/s]

Are you a Muslim? If yes, I'm not surprised at all.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by opethom(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2016
the fear of EFCC
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Bgorgeous: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
This is one thing I hate in Nigerian politics and politicians. When u cannot hold down ur integrity believe how to u deliver governance. IMPOSSIBLE
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by izzou(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Omenka sef is considering picking a wailers premium form

Its so glaring that nothing has changed but how people still stick behind this buhari is still a mystery.

I will be alive to see the end of this
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by elopee3000(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
dunkem21:
Old things have passed away, all things have become new cheesy
including kogi missing 10billion naira APC will kill me with grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Amenphx: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
By Yusuf Alli.

http://thenationonlineng.net/11-ex-jonathan-ministers-may-join-apc/
We need a single tenure in this country, anything aside that will not take us to where we want to be, How can a government that have not spend two years in office and have not executed a single project will be talking about second tenure? God help us with the Moses of our time.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by fosch: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2016
What is my concern if they want join whoever it's up to them after all we have freedom of association enshrined in our constitution. But my take is that it's high time d youths of this country knew that their future lies in their hand,not these bunch of touts( politicians without ideology) imagine Clinton family becoming a Republican member tomorrow or even their children. These touts are not in the class of Azikiwe, Belewa & Awo. Sell dog buy monkey,u still dey where u dey.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by SweetLove0(f): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2016
ok na. we hear
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by doctokwus: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Saintp:

It is people like you who should be close to PMB to make him perform by telling him the truth not these idiots who will lick his ass at all time in the name of love for one man. How would he perform if people around him only tell him what he wants to hear and not the truth?
The closest person to him,the mother of his children and d closest confidante in d bedroom told him the truth and he castigated her,instead of heeding to the bitter truth she told him,is it ordinary folks like us he wud listen to?
The man has suddenly become an unrecognizable Buhari since he became president because he has allowed himself to be caged by the corrupt and characters as shady as those of the PDP we booted out.
But folks like me will continue harassing,castigating and even cursing him wen he takes wrong policies,as he has been doing in many areas,till he gets back his senses and reclaims his govt,despite my deep support for him,because his failure will b our collective doom,as we are already experiencing.
P.S. I dont support APC as a party,only some individuals in it,at d same time just want PDP dead and buried in Nigeria.Any party can win elections in Nigeria,but PDP shud never again because dey ruined us.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by ofuonyebi: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
The defection of Ex-PDP ministers to APC is not a new story to Nigerians . In fact it is already an evil culture...where you likened the

Nigerian politicians to the... 'crabs'...family...always going forward and backward...not knowing where they are actually going...and

not knowing what they were looking for..."simply bunch of political vagabonds"!...fairweather...chop-chop... politicians..that's what

they are. Time will come, when they will all pay for their unfaithfulness in their service to Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by kolas88(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2016
of course, joining APC is the only escape root.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Will they be allowed to retain their loot by merely cross-carpeting. What happens to our yams in their possesion?
Watch out for plea bargaining
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Papyrus411(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Presh900:
Everyone wants to escape prosecution...
. Fear of prosecution!!! Nigerians voted Bubuhari and we can see the result every where. USA is also in for their own result of change through Gen Donaldson Trump and Ghanians are crying for change as well. They want a 73 year old Nana Akufo Addo to become their next president. one common thing with these three persons is their age. All are age bracket and share the SAME ideology( false forced democracy). I rest my brief case.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by Omeokachie: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2016
One party state loading.

It may well be survival tactics since corrupt persons are under Buhari^s protection.

Ladoja is facing EFCC while Akala is enjoying his loot. That is the reality of the times we live in...
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by payosehtor(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2016
All I pray is they should change their old philosophy of "stealing is not corruption as they come
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by coolvitus(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2016
una never see anything Biafra all the way he think he can stop the moving train of Biafra he lie because no Jupiter can stop us.
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Why APC
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by odson: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Buhari like Jonathan is an ineffectual buffoon.

angry

Chai! is this really you or someon hacked your account? cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by payosehtor(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2016
coolvitus:
una never see anything Biafra all the way he think he can stop the moving train of Biafra he lie because no Jupiter can stop us.
You 've come again with this noise here? day dreamers of a people. NOBODY IS GOING ANYWHERE. the way I feel irritated when I hear or see that false name "Biafra" en!, thank your stars I 'm not a military officer.any way, some pythons in my village are goin to dance with you guys in the eastern zool this embers
Re: 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation by precious1967(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2016
good, to avoid efcc and intimidation, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Introduces Resident Card, Targets Six Million Registration Figure In 2022 / 20 Great Oscar Wilde Quotes For Our Political Times / Senators In Closed-door Meeting Over Ig's Non-appearance Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.