Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) (9202 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by REIIGN(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
how body, you see my msg?

Not at all. Come office make we yarn.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Macgabe(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=51518486]If you love her that much get her a ring and do the needful
The best advice so far. Do the needful or save the money and pplan your future with her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by stan241(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
those girls go tell am say see his plan, i wan shock her make her scream

Just propose be that na

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
stan241:

Just propose be that na
3months relationship
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
REIIGN:

Not at all. Come office make we yarn.
ok
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rone16:

Mercedes E class undecided..If she's a good girlfriend and person she'll be happy that you're getting her a gift..150k sef whatever it is
3months relationship
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
Buy her browsing data...
get sense biko
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by stan241(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
3months relationship

Shey you want her to shout
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by ButterFrost212(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
My queen my life kiss her bday is on saturday , i dont know what i will buy for her and time is going , abeg help your brother, na 200k, i done spend 20 inside this week sad
You should buy her a gold necklace. Like real gold...she would appreciate this, because this isn't just a gift, it's an investment forever. You should talk to someone in kwara or kano for the real thing.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
stan241:

Shey you want her to shout
yes
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
ButterFrost212:

You should buy her a gold necklace. Like real gold...she would appreciate this, because this isn't just a gift, it's an investment forever. You should talk to someone in kwara or kano for the real thing.
i am in ph and her bday is on sat
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesygrin
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by gudnex22(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
My queen my life kiss her bday is on saturday , i dont know what i will buy for her and time is going , abeg help your brother, na 200k, i done spend 20 inside this week sad

Go and pay her bride price. That is the best gift you can give to her.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by johnstar(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stil wonder how sum ppl behave childish on a faceless nwtrk

Who dis wn dey oppress ?
smh for some ppl

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Macgabe:

Wow!!! This is it. "Do the needful"! Myb brother OP, take heed ok and if you know it's not yet time, save the money and plan a viable future with your girl.
Why were you wowed?
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by yorhmienerd(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
johnstar:

Who dis wn dey oppress ?
smh for some ppl
LMAO!
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by LadyAnn(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
johnstar:

Who dis wn dey oppress ?
smh for some ppl

He's trying to get attention my dear.. Smh!... Who even does that in this day of our Lord? I don't know how much 150k is in ££ but I reckon it's around £500. Why would you want to spend such a huge amount in a girl that you have known only 12 weeks (3 months) ... Come on Mehn! Are you that desperate to keep her? If yes, then she's not your queen Mister. Get smart! If you indeed have such a money, which I personally doubt, Invest that in a plot of land and start building a house for your future family. Threads like these do my head in... Arrrrgh!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by johnstar(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
LadyAnn:

He's trying to get attention my dear.. Smh!... Who even does that in this day of our Lord? I don't know how much 150k is in ££ but I reckon it's around £500. Why would you want to spend such a huge amount in a girl that you have known only 12 weeks (3 months) ... Come on Mehn! Are you that desperate to keep her? If yes, then she's not your queen Mister. Get smart! If you indeed have such a money, which I personally doubt, Invest that in a plot of land and start building a house for your future family. Threads like these do my head in... Arrrrgh!!
u said it all ma'am, I think he is juz seeking for attention, a reasonable guy cannot do dat

Dis kind period o.....SMH...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by donskinic(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
condom
produced
by
donskinic
2 in a pack
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
johnstar:

Who dis wn dey oppress ?
smh for some ppl
if i create this thread without putting amount una go say how much, if i talk how much una go say i dey lie, to save time i posted how much and prove guy abeg rest
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
LadyAnn:

have u seen her picture? No be every girl lack class like you, shup up

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by kingsfield(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
The best gift is "marriage proposal"
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by LadyAnn(f): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
have u seen her picture? No be every girl lack class like you, shup up

Oops!!! Mr man!! Your boss says to tell you to make sure that 250K that he gave you to put in the Bank is there.... If he checks and the money is still not there, he will disgrace you and jail you after.
You here on NR, trying to impress people. You better hurry. Time is against you... LoL grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
LadyAnn:

Oops!!! Mr man!! Your boss says to tell you to make sure that 250K that he gave you to put in the Bank is there.... If he checks and the money is still not there, he will disgrace you and jail you after.
You here on NR, trying to impress people. You better hurry. Time is against you... LoL grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wUQr64Rlz_M/T7Ab5zGqbxI/AAAAAAAABKQ/A5679p9HR8Y/s180/idi-amin-laughing.gif[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why are you so pained? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wetin dey pain you ? man neva show you love b4?
[size=20pt]if i could spend more i would, she is worth every naira kiss[/size]

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Buy a big bunch of beautiful floors, expensive choclate, den take her to spa, so that she gets a comprehensive beauty treatment n pampering for de whole day or 3 days if there is some change. I know if it wer me, i wud realy love dis
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
kingsfield:
The best gift is "marriage proposal"
why una dey talk marriage na
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Buy a big bunch of beautiful floors, expensive choclate, den take her to spa, so that she gets a comprehensive beauty treatment n pampering for de whole day or 3 days if there is some change. I know if it wer me, i wud realy love dis
i will buy a teddy and laptop, a teddy like this one, na to waka ph 2moro win am

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by chigoizie7(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Invest in bitcoin for her and give her the username and password.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
chigoizie7:
Invest in bitcoin for her and give her the username and password.
i done choose wetin i go buy no worry thanks
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by LadyAnn(f): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wUQr64Rlz_M/T7Ab5zGqbxI/AAAAAAAABKQ/A5679p9HR8Y/s180/idi-amin-laughing.gif[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why are you so pained? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wetin dey pain you ? man neva show you love b4?
[size=20pt]if i could spend more i would, she is worth every naira kiss[/size]

Ain't nothing wrong with you trying to impress your gurl.... You being a narcissist is what's disturbing about the thread. Stop flaunting. There are many people here that see your 150k as chicken change..... Likewise, I'm sure there are many folks on here, graduates for that matter, who are desperately looking for jobs to help their families. Here you are!! Bragging about buying a gift worth 150K for a girl you've known just 12 weeks? Come on Mehn!!! It's Illogical!... and if you fail to see that??...... undecided then there is a far worse crisis than recession hitting our young people.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by kingsfield(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
why una dey talk marriage na
Dats d only language ladies understand.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by tikkykay: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Buy her a gold chain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.