Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Advice To The Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The Guys. (1004 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
You hear gals say dey av a bf but dey keep Deir options opened...they say dey don't wanna keep all Deir "eggs" in one basket...by doing so, it makes it easier for dem to breakup with u and move on to d nxt guy within a month....
I fink its time u guys also stop putting all ur "balls" in one basket....I for one I've got numerous gals on my heart roll...I'm never disappointed, wen gal A cancels a date...I call gal B to make up for it. Not disappointment wen u av multiple gals on ur "heart roll".....so stop been a nice guy and spead ur balls.
Just a thought.
Re: Advice To The Guys. by TrapHedges(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
bottom line.. You're a Fuçk boy fam.. No sweater.. But.. I think one girl is enough cool
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nawa for you o undecided Playboy
Re: Advice To The Guys. by darkmarky(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
it is a good deal for girls they'd get pleasure and money(gifts). being a Casanova isn't favourable in fullness to guys, you lose fitness having too much sex and money you could invest and make profit or acquire real asset.

my advice to guys the efforts in getting the hole aint worth it and the result can ruin your dreams, you could contact STD, HIV ETC.
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
darkmarky:
it is a good deal for girls they'd get pleasure and money(gifts). being a Casanova isn't favourable in fullness to guys, you lose fitness having too much sex and money you could invest and make profit or acquire real asset.

my advice to guys the efforts in getting the hole aint worth it and the result can ruin your dreams, you could contact STD, HIV ETC.
A player never spends HIS own money bro....u need to be schooled some more.

1 Like

Re: Advice To The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
TrapHedges:
bottom line.. You're a Fuçk boy fam.. No sweater.. But.. I think one girl is enough cool
Congrat to u and ur one orientation....but I can swear before sango dat ur gf has a guy waiting in-line for a day u'll mess up and she will move on with.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To The Guys. by darkmarky(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ifakiland:

A player never spends HIS own money bro....u need to be schooled some more.

I need to be schooled to practice immorality? trust me I was a pioneer. you are a probably a kid in the game.
whose money does he spends?
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
KissChrix:
Nawa for you o undecided Playboy
Its fun and less dramatic dat way.
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Davash222(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ifakiland:
Its fun and less dramatic dat way.
It's fun Smh
One condom would have saved us this comment.
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Davash222:

It's fun Smh

One condom would have saved us this comment.
A gal dumped a guy on Deir wedding day and was found in a hotel with her ex....and u tell me been a player is wrong?
If dat nigger were a player....he wuld av seen d signs....but no he chose to be Mr Nice guy, Mr faithful lover....lolzzzzz!!! Many more guys will suffer such if dey don't stop been nice....
Re: Advice To The Guys. by TrapHedges(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ifakiland:

Congrat to u and ur one orientation....but I can swear before sango dat ur gf has a guy waiting in-line for a day u'll mess up and she will move on with.

Wow... Till tat day comes.. And I can't mess up fam cool

btw am done fuckboying years back.. Kinda like childish
Re: Advice To The Guys. by iykekelvins(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Be faithful man.
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
PArt2 of d'film don come out grin
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
darkmarky:

I need to be schooled to practice immorality? trust me I was a pioneer. you are a probably a kid in the game.
whose money does he spends?
So u spent ur money on gals and u call urself a pioneer I laff....u outdated bro....its not immorality by d way, its been smart with ur choices.
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
Be faithful man.
Doesn't work for me....
Re: Advice To The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
TrapHedges:

Wow... Till tat day comes.. And I can't mess up fam cool

btw am done fuckboying years back.. Kinda like childish
I hear u fam!

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Collect ₦1000 Each From Your Exes, How Much Would It Be? / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.