Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book (27786 Views)

Photos From Toke Makinwa 34th Birthday Dinner Party / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Mzgracie(f): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
smileythe problem now is how to get this awesome book

Give me ur email
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Enybliss(f): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mzgracie:

Give me ur email
Blissdelphine at Gmail dot com
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by WINDSOW(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
She loved Maje cos of two things

1. His physique
2. His sexual escapade

5 Likes

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Mzgracie(f): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:

Aiit.. u ll get it now..
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by morscino: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Shala to our grandfathers...Maje is just a born polygamist...but sadly,our adopted(european)culture would not let him be.
Ladies,try to identify if ur spouse is a "Maje" and decide whether to leave or stay before u let things get ugly.

5 Likes

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Enybliss(f): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mzgracie:

Aiit.. u ll get it now..
wao just like that? Thanks a bunch, i appreciate

1 Like

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
I will not read the book.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Latty88(f): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
How can I get the soft copy? I really want to read the book!
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Mzgracie(f): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
wao just like that? Thanks a bunch, i appreciate

U r w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by hahn(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Teempakguy:

I swear.

I cannot imagine myself buying it undecided

2 Likes

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by rose54321: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
AmicableEd:

I swore not to get caught up with blaming the other woman for ‘stealing’ my husband. Two people are always involved in these things, and no woman can ‘steal’ a husband who isn’t interested.

The most important part of the piece.
Nobody can steal a man who isn't interested so we need to stop blaming the "other woman".
It irritates me when i see ladies fighting over a man, like wtf? if he loves you he will choose you its that simple.

We ladies need to stand firm, if you cannot find a faithful guy remain single, except you are also unfaithful.
I guess 2 cheats can date and be fine, but if cheating aint your game NEVER give a cheat a second chance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by profhezekiah: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dumb love useless excusses

1 Like

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by repogirl(f): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
She might have realised it late but thank goodness it wasn't too late. She still has her whole life ahead of her. She should enjoy it to the fullest and leave that Aje to settle his baby mamas. He will still get a few more baby mamas in the next coming years.

But Toke it will be the greatest fúck up if you make up with him at any time. Its very obvious he knows how to meander his way back to you. You berra stay far away from him.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by profmallory(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
I have a feeling this book is going to make her Very popular... watch
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by samhay: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:

Kindly share with Ayuscorrectguy 2003 at Gmail dot com

Thanks
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Riddler32: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
please how many copies has been sold (digitally and hard cover)?
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by tomisinobm(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mzgracie:

Give me ur email

Sorry to ask also but I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Zibi1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
When i saw d name "On becoming" i thought that maybe its a book that talks about how she started and her challenges of been successful and so on!
I never knew that what was in that book was all about Maje and Anita, she just decided to spoil their name to the world, just because of money and her failed relationship, is she the only one that have been through difficult situations? No! Is she moving on? No! they said good name is better than gold and silver and i feel this book will definitely hunt her in the future... I wonder what people will learn in this book that is full of hatred, pain and controversies!!!
If all of us were to write a book about our relationship i guess we will be the best authors of all time!!!
Someone that will go and be advising other people about their relationship but her own no get head... Mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Miles300:
Make she park well Abeg , which inspiration from Holy Spirit ? Na only u get broken home ! There is nothin to learn here .. Instead y 'all should read on those that have got a successful marriage nd learn one or 2 things from that ... !! Can a blind man lead a blid man ?

Your imagination is bleak!

5 Likes

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:
Na she sabi
Abeg check my signature
At your signature, from hear say, my neighbours wen dey do am say the stuff don crash. Hope say na lie. Maybe you should stop the adverts and make sure it is genuine.
My 2cent advice.
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Mzgracie(f): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
tomisinobm:

Sorry to ask also but I'd really appreciate it.

tolutimehin at Gmail dot come.

Thanks.

Sent
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Abiagirl777(f): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mzgracie:
The day I read this story. I prayed and prayed.. choosing the wrong man not only break u down emotionally.. it affects everything that concerns u.. I must commend Toke for opening our spiritual eyes to somethings..

Nwanyioma,can you pls send to Abiagirl777@gmail.com.Gracias
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Teempakguy:
grin
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Mikylopez(f): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mzgracie:

Aiit.. u ll get it now..
biko send to me
kenprecious60@yahoo.com
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Enybliss(f): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mzgracie:

U r w
haven't gotten it
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by labakeJ(f): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mzgracie:

Sent
Sweetie pls no vex grin grin labakejawando@gmail.com cheesy thanks

2 Likes

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by shumuel(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
First it was skarrlet, now Kilani, am waiting for that of Tiwa Savage and Naijasinglegirl
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by alpontif(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pschologically speaking, This woman still loves Maje, that was why she wrote a whole book about him.

1 Like

Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Mzgracie(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
rose54321:

The most important part of the piece.
Nobody can steal a man who isn't interested so we need to stop blaming the "other woman".
It irritates me when i see ladies fighting over a man, like wtf? if he loves you he will choose you its that simple.

We ladies need to stand firm, if you cannot find a faithful guy remain single, expect you are also unfaithful.
I guess 2 cheats can date and be fine, but if cheating aint your game NEVER give a cheat a second chance.

kiss kiss kiss

Perfect
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by Mzgracie(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
haven't gotten it

I ll send again.
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by cooluc(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
I really want to read this book, appears interesting
Re: 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book by cooluc(f): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mzgracie:

I ll send again.

Swthrt pls I need it too

Ucezeanowayi@gmail.com.
God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwo Ogungbe Campaigns For LG Chairmanship (Photo) / Ice Prince Zamani Looks Dapper In New Photos / Lilian Esoro Easter Time Out With Kids Ends In Car Disaster [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.