Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Need An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advice (1122 Views)

I Need An Advice :'( / Need An Advice Urgently / I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice by klomante(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hi folks, hope u r going to see this question 4rm a matured point of view.
i met a girl at a function in Abuja last year July,but during the prog. i never disclose my intentions to her but 4rm there we became talking friends and 4ter d programme we all left 2 where we r all serving ur fatherland but sometimes in september i hinted her abut what i wanted 4rm her but she told me dat she's engaged and her friend confided in me by telling me dat she's not.i even went 2 see her in the place she's serving but yet she doesn't want to heed 2 my proposals. i need u guys 2 tell me wat 2 do shld i continue 2 try or give up cos i love dis girl 4 real.i dnt mind if i end up with her.i even try 2 hook up wit her during dis festive period she never gave conswent to d dates.
Help Wat Shld i Do
Re: Need An Advice by Dvampire(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2007
well, love could be complicated at times. let's get it slow. now the truth of what u are feeling is a deep sense of attraction. we cannot call it love in an actual basis cos u'll agree with me that love is a feeling that matures with time and trials.
that understood, if your feeling of strong attraction for this lady still persists, still keep on trying. she might be trying to observe u to see if u are genuine in your intentions or u just want a casual fling. but if she still objects, let the issue drop for a while. girls sort of get irritable if pressured.
Re: Need An Advice by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2007
hey the dvampire, long time. i think you are totally right on this, i give it to you
Re: Need An Advice by ima1(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2007
she is just playing hard to get.
Re: Need An Advice by Dvampire(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2007
@mobuwa: thanks girl. i'm cool. it's just that i've been dealing with a lot of things lately.
Re: Need An Advice by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2007
@dvampire, like what, job? relatinship? family? housing, clothing or shelter? what can it be? Always remember that God is able.
Re: Need An Advice by Dvampire(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2007
i just started the year on a sour note in my relationship. my girl (sorry ex-girl) said she is going back to her former guy that she still loves him. that is after making me spend my hard earned money on giving her great romantic and candle-lit dinners this christmas. and to think i was going to propose to her at the end of the month.(well, shit happens). then i'm trying to change jobs. and my family is doing just great.
Re: Need An Advice by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2007
sorry about that dvampire, hope you are taking it nicely with yourself. Ican assure you that you will find a better girl. coz if you are thinking the situation is that bad, what if you've already propose to the girl b4 telling you she's still feeling her ex. well things happen, and dont give-up bcoz of a girl that doesn't deserve you, coz there are lot of girls out there dieing to hold hands with you. and i also hope this teach you a good lesson about choosing. DON'T GIVE UP, TAKE ANOTHER CHANCE

(1) (Reply)

Can One Get Love Here? / Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before / I Dont Want To Die Young.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.