Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Help, Older Than My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Older Than My Boyfriend (1132 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by ogon: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2007
COLLEAGUE, of mine seems to like this guy, but she is six months older than the BOBO.
THERE ARE INTO something new.so what do u advise her to do.me thinks she should stay
and love the guy,HELP HER OUT.
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by sammy6(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
I'm 2 yrs yonger than my girlfriend and she still respects me.Age dont really matter
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by drrionelli(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2007
What sort of "help" do you seek? Neither of you can change your ages! Of course, as you age, you will grow proportionately closer in numerical age.
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by iice(f): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2007
Six months? People are dealing in years and your worried about months? undecided If there is mutual feelings and respect, i don't see how six months should be bothering her or him undecided
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by mrmayor(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2007
Tell your friend to reduce her age by 2 years,Nigerians do it all the time afterall the bobo no dey there when her mama born her
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by Seun(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2007
This is a non-issue provided they respect each other. Don't forget, however, that the average relationship is doomed. cheesy
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by mrmayor(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2007
Seun:

This is a non-issue provided they respect each other. Don't forget, however, that the average relationship is doomed. cheesy

I'm curious whats Average Relationship?
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by MILITIA(f): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2007
@mrmayor!

LOL grin grin grin grin grin

I like your option best! Very funny! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by legovo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2007
Some hold to thier personal believes for no special reasons, But Basically
There is simply NO big deal to that, for if both parties involved, flows mutually, and really respect their True Love for each other,
they will always go to any lenght to satisfy their partners generally.
Such that there wont be time to calculate AGE matters. Age doesnt affect lovebirds when they are into each other. Discovering thier Age only bind them more and they even joke over it.
People around only see the love in them not age.
Actually there's nothing to it. Its not written on your head, Because age is just some figure that is countable, but doesnt tell who your personal self in you, really is. E.g Soul E baba is 24 & the fiancee is 35
Re: Help, Older Than My Boyfriend by MILITIA(f): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2007
Na wa oh!

Toastin Is A Problem To Me / In This Situation, What'd You Do? / I Am Confuse!