Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? (3538 Views)

Ladies:why Go Through All This Stress / Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by dingbang(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Mr, I am not adoring toke, I just admire the fact that she was brave enough to share and accept her mistakes......and this is a common occurrence in our society, so why turn a blind eye to it?
Are u saying she should have stayed in the marriage regardless of the face that he impregnated someone else? And that would have being her success story? Or are you saying it was her fault he cheated??

And about dingbang, he evaded the question and I confronted him about it and mind you, he wasn't the only one I quoted so I don't have any issues with him whatsoever....
I did not evade your question medunah.. u were judging and I wanted to put the same question to you as well and u also evaded it. So what are we not saying
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by AngelsAndStars(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

That doesn't change the fact that he cheated over and over again and was also a chronic liar abeg and like I said earlier toke also had her own faults so am not willing to go down that Lane again
people have reasons for things. justified or not justified that's another different story entirely. just like someone advised, focus more on people who made it not the likes of toke. pretty simple
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by STENON(f): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Once a cheat is always a cheat...
After an open confrontation about his sudden change in character(no calling, using different DPs of ladies, nt even picking calls nor returning missed calls) bt I didnt see any reasonable changes, so I left without looking back.

He is trying to find his way back most especially by sending his friends to beg me and also by calling... He said he didnt know the major reason for the breakup bt I have made up my mind that I won't fall for any of his begging trick.

Just move on with your life and be happy.

The breakup is a lesson for his next valuable relationship.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Medunah: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
I did not evade your question medunah.. u were judging and I wanted to put the same question to you as well and u also evaded it. So what are we not saying
What question did u ask me?, dingbang
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Medunah: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
no deal means most women are cheats too..

Ok, maybe I get ur point now...... until I date you, I don't know if you are a cheat or not and until u date me, u don't know if I am a cheat or not??
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Medunah: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2016
STENON:
After an open confrontation about his sudden change in character(no calling, using different DPs of ladies, nt even picking calls nor returning missed calls) bt I didnt see any reasonable changes, so I left without looking back.

He is trying to find his way back most especially by sending his friends to beg me and also by calling... He said he didnt know the major reason for the breakup bt I have made up my mind that I won't fall for any of his begging trick.

Thank you for these. I don't understand why they keep coming back begging, like if you really wanted me that much, why u acting like a stray dog?
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2016
STENON:

good. this is what Nigerian girls can't do especially when the guy is rich or successful. I have seen cases. but the average Nigerian girl won't even mind, some even contemplate giving their husbands condom just in case he wants to cheat.

even this your case too, if the guy had little more of what you need in a man and maybe age is not on your side You'd compromise and forgive. people react base on what they have and what the can sacrifice for a "better" benefit. it's all about demand and supply, opportunity forgone etc
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by STENON(f): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Thank you for these. I don't understand why they keep coming back begging, like if you really wanted me that much, why u acting like a stray dog?
Exactly! The probability of cheating even after begging is 1.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by STENON(f): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
good. this is what Nigerian girls can't do especially when the guy is rich or successful. I have seen cases. but the average Nigerian girl won't even mind, some even contemplate giving their husbands condom just in case he wants to cheat.

even this your case too, if the guy had little more of what you need in a man and maybe age is not on your side You'd compromise and forgive. people react base on what they have and what the can sacrifice for a "better" benefit. it's all about demand and supply, opportunity forgone etc
Yes, You are right pertaining to what I want in a man, bt the problem is that I can't withstand a cheating partner.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Me I don't understand this both you "she is a woman talk o' maybe u should expatiate
And you both didn't answer the question, why do you and your people cheat??

We cheat because there's always a female cheat to cheat with
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Medunah: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
We cheat because there's always a female cheat to cheat with
Now this is petty, tallesty........how can you even say this, of course there is always someone to cheat with, it's left to you to succumb or not. If everyone thought about it this way, then everyone who cheat just because there is someone available to cheat euth
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Now this is petty, tallesty........how can you even say this, of course there is always someone to cheat with, it's left to you to succumb or not. If everyone thought about it this way, then everyone who cheat just because there is someone available to cheat euth
You asked me a petty and annoying question ma and petty question begets petty answer.

Who even tell you say i be cheat? Make i forgive you that one.

My response would have been different and reasonable if you had asked me the reason people cheat instead of why do u guys cheat.

Like we cheat with trees and animals.

1 Like

Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Adeinfo: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Mr, I am not adoring toke, I just admire the fact that she was brave enough to share and accept her mistakes......and this is a common occurrence in our society, so why turn a blind eye to it?
Are u saying she should have stayed in the marriage regardless of the fact that he impregnated someone else? And that would have being her success story? Or are you saying it was her fault he cheated??

And about dingbang, he evaded the question and I confronted him about it and mind you, he wasn't the only one I quoted so I don't have any issues with him whatsoever....

Seems you have seen a lot in the hands of men judging from your reactions. But let me give you a good news, there are more good. men out there irrespective of your experience. I don't have issues with peoples experience and the society. We should learn to be objective admit our short comings and take responsibility for our actions
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by dingbang(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Ok, maybe I get ur point now...... until I date you, I don't know if you are a cheat or not and until u date me, u don't know if I am a cheat or not??
gbam... I couldn't agree with u more
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2016
Hmm! Well, I've gat no tym 2 trail a cheating partner cool. One tin dat's eva sure is dat; she can neva b in peace while we're stil in a r/shp coz mai words & texts are alwayz in parables....lyk two edged swords undecided. Gbenro, would u xplain dat text beta pls? I don't get u... cheesy I xplain d praising part while d rest is covered 4 her 2 digest during her quiet tym
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by ajokebelle(f): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Sorry Pls drop ur numbers and I won't quote it so u will be able to edit and remove it later. My mail not working so I will send it thru WhatsApp....

ok then.

Thanks.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Exactly, I am so happy she told her story and am happier I read it cos as a very young lady, her story helped me a lot. I even put it upon myself to share the e-book to all my female friends.

please can you share the soft copy?
I'll send you an email
thanks
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Ladies need to develop a high self esteem to overcome these bastards
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Smhart1(f): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Oga, it's not fight....it just a simple case of you saying you don't cheat, which I don't think you will admit to anyway.....
could you please send to me too ?
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=nowpresence post=51531381][/quote]
Have you received it? hope you don't mind sharing the soft copy? make i send you email
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Medunah: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
You asked me a petty and annoying question ma and petty question begets petty answer.

Who even tell you say i be cheat? Make i forgive you that one.

My response would have been different and reasonable if you had asked me the reason people cheat instead of why do u guys cheat.

Like we cheat with trees and animals.
Like you cheat with trees and animals?? Silly ways guys justify their actions, very typical!

@Smhart1 and ajokebelle, seen....will send it to u soon. U can now remove ur numbers!!!!

@piercedclit, ur number pls, my email Not working
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:
Now, am not saying toke makinwa is blameless in all of this cos I keep wondering why she married the guy when she saw all the signs?
Even His elder Sis warned her, family and friends told her he wasn't it but she still went ahead....
He cancelled wedding twice or was it thrice? Hian!

This book is an eye opener for me, I must say.!
Reading about what she went through and her struggles just makes me want to give her a hug coupled with the fact that she lost her parents at a very tender age.

People were too hard on her during the whole drama like twas entirely her fault.
I did criticize her and it was for the fact that she was giving people relationship advice when her own marriage was on fire. She always acted like she and maje had the perfect relationship when she knew fully well that maje was cheating on her......

Tuface and Annie is also another good example, Annie kept taking him back even after series of cheating issues and other baby mamas wahala.....

Tania Omotayo and wizkid also, dating today and off tomorrow when it was obvious wizkid was cheating before she finally left him......
And so many other cases like that
Lols@ Annie and Tuface. Do you think she would take him back if he was one truck pusher in New nyanya market.

Like I said earlier. Unah wahala dey unique and e no kukuma get solution.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
who is you and your people? undecided..

Please remind me d last time we had a relationship and I cheated on u.
I thought I was the only person that the question didn't meet well.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
I thought I was the only person that the question didn't meet well.
as in eh, all these frustrated females dah will come online to wail about their past instead of them to look at the future
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
as in eh, all these frustrated females dah will come online to wail about their past instead of them to look at the future
I personally haven't cheated on any woman but I have been with two cheats and one potential cheat and someone here expects me to show her my 32 afyer she called me a cheat
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by PrettyClare7(f): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
the fear of AIDS,STI and STD will not even allow me to accommodate a cheating partner.

I am not good at playing detective on anybody. I love being happy. I know in my heart that the way I uphold faithfulness my God will protect me from philanderers.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by dingbang(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
I personally haven't cheated on any woman but I have been with two cheats and one potential cheat and someone here expects me to show her my 32 afyer she called me a cheat
lol na woman she be, I am not surprised at her reasoning
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Epathra(f): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Women generally are soft hearted and mostly, it's the good ones that get cheated on coz d 'open eye' ones are in it for d benefit and are also cheating themselves so it's equal. Not all men cheat and I also don't want to believe that once a cheat is a always a cheat. Except u r dealing with low lifers mindless of their financial status! Besides, cheating doesn't start with the sex. The sex is only the height. Cheating starts with contacts, convos, meetings etc. It takes different routes in different forms! There are faithful men, let God help you find them, respect them, keep them and make yourself keepable! Forgiving a cheating partner once, shows forgiveness! Doing that repeatedly shows weakness and poor self esteem and sense of worth!
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

Like you cheat with trees and animals?? Silly ways guys justify their actions, very typical!

@Smhart1 and ajokebelle, seen....will send it to u soon. U can now remove ur numbers!!!!

@piercedclit, ur number pls, my email Not working

i was able to get it elsewhere . Thanks
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by nowpresence(f): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Piercedclit:

Have you received it? hope you don't mind sharing the soft copy?
make i send you email
Yes I have. Send it.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Because cheating is normal and natural
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Epathra:
Women generally are soft hearted and mostly, it's the good ones that get cheated on coz d 'open eye' ones are in it for d benefit and are also cheating themselves so it's equal. Not all men cheat and I also don't want to believe that once a cheat is a always a cheat. Except u r dealing with low lifers mindless of their financial status! Besides, cheating doesn't start with the sex. The sex is only the height. Cheating starts with contacts, convos, meetings etc. It takes different routes in different forms! There are faithful men, let God help you find them, respect them, keep them and make yourself keepable! Forgiving a cheating partner once, shows forgiveness! Doing that repeatedly shows weakness and poor self esteem and sense of worth! You can please send me the soft copy 07038513703. Medunah, Tallesty1
Low self esteem isn't always the reason people forgive the spouse that cheat on them continually.

People who think that every other man out there is a cheat are likely to stick with a serial cheat.

Those who went into the union just to be in the list of married people won't care much.

Perpetual broke and jobless people wont care much.

Religion and culture also play significant role.

Another thing that contributes immensely is what we call marriage. Check out what's called marriage in some parts of the country.

Guys are tasked to bring rain in dry season before he could get a wife. So who are you to complain on being cheated on when he literally bought you?

As for Toke and her book, I am not reading that shit because it's obvious from some of her previous posts that she's an irresponsible woman so I cannot believe her story because she cannot be honest. Not now that she's pained.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Wife Stories – Monica Asis – If The Shoe Fits / She Is Always In Need Of Money! Please Help A Brother.. / These Are The Hardest Zodiac Signs To Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.