Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? (3537 Views)

Ladies:why Go Through All This Stress / Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Epathra(f): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
Low self esteem isn't always the reason people forgive the spouse that cheat on them continually.

People who think that every other man out there is a cheat are likely to stick with a serial cheat.

Those who went into the union just to be in the list of married people won't care much.

Perpetual broke and jobless people wont care much.

Religion and culture also play significant role.

Another thing that contributes immensely is what we call marriage. Check out what's called marriage in some parts of the country.

Guys are tasked to bring rain in dry season before he could get a wife. So who are you to complain on being cheated on when he literally bought you?

As for Toke and her book, I am not reading that shit because it's obvious from some of her previous posts that she's an irresponsible woman so I cannot believe her story because she cannot be honest. Not now that she's pained.

It still boils down to a poor sense of self worth to think because someone 'paid' to marry you, he can lay you down and walk over like a bridge. Every womman should knoow she deserves better that he married you or will marry you doesn't make you les worthy of his faithfulness.
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Duru009(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
If he fuckx u very well....

Then u get no choice m dear..

#99% of ladies are in this situation
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by WRAKE(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Medunah:

Did u read my mind? Lol
I was about to say the same thing.

@veronicababy, imagine a guy u really love and adore, and u don't think u can love another the way u love him, then he cheats on you and he his begging for forgiveness that he won't do it again?? Sincerely, it's hard except of course u don't love the guy in question
That's why is necessary for you ladies to use your brain over emotions...

Never neglect a warning signal
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by femarse: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
so why she cheated over her time and again repeatedly, why did toke refuse to call the curtain ? well she refuse to do so just like all the ladies I know has always go back to their cheating spouse
they all can't take their eyes off something that shine maybe it's real diamond or fake white stone as far as it's shinning they will overlook all the shortcomings
Re: "On Becoming" - Ladies, Why Do We Keep Forgiving A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
The best analyst i can gladly recommend for you is TOKS2008. He will tell you THE WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH. I hope you are among the FEW ladies that loves TRUTH and not LIES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Chatroom Section / Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.