Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (32384 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
hippopotamus and whale are close relatives? did any whale tell you that? did you go under the see and you found an ancient picture of whale and hippopotamus in a party together? how did you come to a conclusion?

let me guess, you read it online?

grin grin

This killed me
grin
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:

We don't have the [b]minute details.We can Only speculate[/b]. Such speculations would be uncertain, but still infinitely better than creationism.

Question for creationists: when god created the male from the dust of the ground, which is rich in silicon, where did all the silicon go?

The bolded is enlightening! Speculate, right?
So, what makes you think your speculative assumptions, hold more water than the biblical perspective?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
there are people that say the universe came from nothing
Have you not heard of Stephen hawking
Go and read the grand design
oh you don't even have opinion. just saying what someone else thought. came from nothing? bros abeg open your mind and think for yourself

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
you said before big bang you don't know what was there. that's because your evolutionists have not said anything yet. if they had said one fancy name am sure you'll be beating your chest and telling us.

please wake up. don't echo what those idiots make up in their heads.

Exactly!

Like seun is trying to tell us just because some fella wrote about it some years ago.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
you said before big bang you don't know what was there. that's because your evolutionists have not said anything yet. if they had said one fancy name am sure you'll be beating your chest and telling us.

please wake up. don't echo what those idiots make up in their heads.
for the umpteenth times evolutionary biologists are as the name implies: Biologists
What business do they have with cosmology
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

lmao, So now not everything evolved? Were some created?

grin grin

.. How sure then are they that man did actually evolved?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by rhektor(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:
@ Jonbellion if the whale can be linked to the Hippo what can the Hippo be linked to?

Elephant I guess, then elephant will be linked to......Hmmmmmmmmm This people self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

What made us homo sapians in the first place? grin

Nawa oh! My brother, Eye.... I don't understand your game oh...
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
for the umpteenth times evolutionary biologists are as the name implies: Biologists

What business have you got with evolution?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
stop speaking English. you clearly don't have a say. you are just saying they day they say. think with your own head. evolve and think. don't let another man think for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
oh you don't even have opinion. just saying what someone else thought. came from nothing? bros abeg open your mind and think for yourself

Did you even understand what I said
I said Stephen hawking said that the universe came from nothing
I say I don't know
Ooih sh*t.....

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by EyeHateGod: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Nawa oh! My brother, Eye.... I don't understand your game oh...
Because you don't understand evolution so you wount get my point..
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
rhektor:

Elephant I guess, then elephant will be linked to......Hmmmmmmmmm This people self

Mammoth...

Mammoth to Emm golialiphant?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gombs:

grin grin
This killed me grin Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
abi you Sef no see am
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Seun(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:
Is all the silicon in the earth meant to be transferred into the human body? Is man the only one who needs silicon? Have you considered plants?
Can we skip the nonsense and just admit that the dust to man story was made up by people who didn't know Chemistry?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:

I say I don't know
Ooih sh*t.....

You dont know yet here you are regurgitating evolution as one who knows that its true for a fact.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:

I say I don't know
Ooih sh*t.....
if you don't know then say you don't know. leave Stephen Hawking out of this. simple
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by EyeHateGod: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Am out from here jare...
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

You dont know yet here you are regurgitating evolution as one who knows that its true for a fact.
you are not understanding me
I'm saying I don't know what happened before the big bang
And yes evolution is a fact cool
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Am out from here jare...
Lolz.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:
Can we skip the nonsense and just admit that the dust to man story was made up by people who didn't know ChemistrY?

You do not know chemistry. If Silicon can be found in the human body at a percentage of 1% or even any percentage at all where did the silicon come from? If the earth has 27% silicon content and we have trace elements of the same silicon you do the math.

If there was no single trace of silicon in the human body then you can say we probably flew in from space or evolved from poo but as long as there is a trace of it then those early people who wrote the bible did have knowledge of Chemistry even at the absence of any functional lab or with them having nothing to run tests with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
you are not understanding me
I'm saying I don't know what happened before the big bang
And yes evolution is a fact cool
you don't know good.

evolution is a fact? how did you come about that? what evidence do you personally have other than the story told by the creators of evolution
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:
Can we skip the nonsense and just admit that the dust to man story was made up by people who didn't know ChemistrY?

I told you that 'dust' was used to represent the aggregation of possible combination of elements etc that were used to create man if you wish to take it literarily . And that it also has an allegorical view
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I told you that 'dust' was used to represent the aggregation of possible combination elements etc that were used to create man if you wish to take it literarily . And that it also has an allegorical view

He has no clue about that.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I told you that 'dust' was used to represent the aggregation of possible combination elements etc that were used to create man if you wish to take it literarily . And that it also has an allegorical view
let me ask you. that creation story was it a myth or real?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:

Every single chemical or organic composition found in the earth can be found either in large or trace quantities in man. True or false?

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
The bolded is enlightening! Speculate, right?
So, what makes you think your speculative assumptions, hold more water than the biblical perspective?
Evolution is a fact. The speculations I'm talking about are the minute details of evolution that are not fully clear based on the current evidence. Such speculations may not be so reliable, but at least they are based on some evidence. The biblical myth has no evidence at all. Some old Jew probably made up the stories to entertain his grandchildren and it was passed on until people forgot that it was made up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:

But... Your claims about about us being monkeys and hominids slaying their predecessors/successors was a story for the people who knew biology? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:

Evolution is a fact. The speculations I'm talking about are the minute details of evolution that are not fully clear based on the current evidence. Such speculations may not be so reliable, but at least they are based on some evidence. The biblical myth has no evidence at all. Some old Jew probably made up the stories to entertain his grandchildren and it was passed on until people forgot that it was made up.

Seun look up

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

He has no clue about that.

When it comes to the bible , logical thinking disappears undecided . But when it comes to defending their atheistic beliefs , you see them looking at different possibilities . I don't take them seriously .

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:

they believe that woman was formed from a rib and they come to laugh at evolutionists

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.