Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (32281 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

See as he said it lived 95 million years ago as if he was there with it . grin

see as you say progressive creationism like you were alive in pre-adamism or a pre-adamite
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
you said before big bang you don't know what was there. that's because your evolutionists have not said anything yet. if they had said one fancy name am sure you'll be beating your chest and telling us.

please wake up. don't echo what those idiots make up in their heads.
*facepalm*
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Does he exist? Do you believe he existed?
he's dead grin grin grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gombs:

I'd have called you stupid, but that'd be great underestimation

https://www.nairaland.com/3495673/experience-atheist-three-weeks/11#51568799
*understatement
If you want to throw insults do it right wink
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella:

its actually the other way round...
Mammalian ancestor to whale...

oh crap..even lungfishes can survive on land for ''long'' sire..

reductio ad absurdum

this is a lie...we have transitional dinosaur fossils like archaeopteryx

You mean the Archaeopteryx?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella:

see as you say progressive creationism like you were alive in pre-adamism or a pre-adamite

Dude it was a joke . grin

E pain you ?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:
[/b]

You mean the Archaeopteryx?
yes a dinosaur with feathers

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
stop speaking English. you clearly don't have a say. you are just saying they day they say. think with your own head. evolve and think. don't let another man think for you.
says the bible believer
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude it was a joke . grin

E pain you ?
e pain me as e take pain you when you quoted jonbellion and typed that statement filled with pain grin grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
@ MrMontella

The Archaeopteryx fossil was herald by evolutionists as a significant transitional missing link. The fossil was discovered in a limestone quarry in southern Germany in 1861 and has been debated ever since.

The dinosaur creature appears to be a reptile with bird characteristics of wings and feathers. It had the skeleton of a small dinosaur with a tail, fingers with claws on the leading edge of the wing, and teeth in the jaws.

The owners of the property discovered six fossils of which only two had feathers. This inconsistency smells of fraud from the beginning. Upon close examination the feathers appear to be identical to modern chicken feathers.

The Archaeopteryx fossils with feathers have now been declared forgeries by scientists. "Allegedly, thin layers of cement were spread on two fossils of a chicken-size dinosaur, called Compsognathus. Bird feathers were then imprinted into the wet cement" according to Dr. Walt Brown.

This example would not have proven evolution even if the feathers had not been forgeries. Finding a few species with characteristics similar to two other species does not prove a link. There should be millions or billions of transitional links if evolution were true, not simply a few.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Evolution also was supposed to make sense with the Coelacanth but the fish even when touted as 350m years old never evolved.
for the umpteenth time morphological adaptations are not selected in a stable environment
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
for the umpteenth time morphological adaptations are not selected in a stable environment

Look up
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by felixomor: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

The problem with being an unbeliever is not knowing the power that created the universe.

Do you mean to tell me that the One who created the universal could have any difficulty doing what you just stated above?

Allow the guy to be thinking its just "dust" so to say.

According to Him, no power was behind the dust.

Allow him to play dumb. He knows what he is doing.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella do you see how evolution is falling apart?

Would you also like to talk about the Tiktaalik or the Ornithorhynchus anatinus also touted as evolutionary champions?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Look up
archaeopteryx a forgery shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
archaeopteryx a forgery shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Google is your friend
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:
MrMontella do you see how evolution is falling apart?

Would you also like to talk about the Tiktaalik or the Ornithorhynchus anatinus also touted as evolutionary champions?

That post debunking the archaeopteryx evidence was a knock-out punch . Is jonbellion still breathing ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella:

says the bible believer
and who says i believe the bible version to have happened too?

this shows you out to just even up the bible, you are not really that smart though
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:
@ MrMontella

The Archaeopteryx fossil was herald by evolutionists as a significant transitional missing link. The fossil was discovered in a limestone quarry in southern Germany in 1861 and has been debated ever since.

The dinosaur creature appears to be a reptile with bird characteristics of wings and feathers. It had the skeleton of a small dinosaur with a tail, fingers with claws on the leading edge of the wing, and teeth in the jaws.

The owners of the property discovered six fossils of which only two had feathers. This inconsistency smells of fraud from the beginning. Upon close examination the feathers appear to be identical to modern chicken feathers.

The Archaeopteryx fossils with feathers have now been declared forgeries by scientists. "Allegedly, thin layers of cement were spread on two fossils of a chicken-size dinosaur, called Compsognathus. Bird feathers were then imprinted into the wet cement" according to Dr. Walt Brown.

This example would not have proven evolution even if the feathers had not been forgeries. Finding a few species with characteristics similar to two other species does not prove a link. There should be millions or billions of transitional links if evolution were true, not simply a few.

those "scientists" have many forgery cases busted. they are liars.

if they had gotten away it would have been termed "fact" and you'd be seeing dates like 6billion years old fossils, 8.9 billion years old nonsense grin grin grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That post debunking the archaeopteryx evidence was a knock-out punch . Is jonbellion still breathing ?
lol forgery
Does this look like Piltdown man
Have yet also "debunked" lucy cheesy
They always disprove them in creationist websites but funny enough they haven't seem to have been awarded a Nobel prize
Lol
You guys still have a long way to go
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
lol forgery
Does this look like Piltdown man
Have yet also "debunked" lucy cheesy
They always disprove them in creationist websites but funny enough they haven't seem to have been awarded a Nobel prize
Lol
You guys still have a long way to go

We try to be calm when dropping facts to you guys. Carefully read this and tell me your opinion

Intelligent Design can be Seen in the Smallest Bacteria and the Largest Galaxy

The scientific study of complex biological structures has made enormous strides in revealing Intelligent design in nature.

One example is the motor and propeller propulsion system, called a bacterial flagellum, found in many bacteria, including the common E. coli. The propulsion system of the bacteria has 40 moving parts made from protein molecules, including a motor, rotor, stator, drive shaft, bushings, universal joint, and flexible propeller.

The motor is powered by ions and can rotate at up to 100,000 rpm. It can reverse direction in only 1/4 of a revolution and has an automatic feedback control mechanism.

The size is 1/100,000 of an inch (1/4,000 mm) in width, much too small to see with the human eye. One cannot deny the obvious conclusion that this system has an Intelligent Designer.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
I read on ICR that Lucy was not bipedal
Lmao
Creationists grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

We try to be calm when dropping facts to you guys. Carefully read this and tell me your opinion

The scientific study of complex biological structures has made enormous strides in revealing Intelligent design in nature.

One example is the motor and propeller propulsion system, called a bacterial flagellum, found in many bacteria, including the common E. coli. The propulsion system of the bacteria has 40 moving parts made from protein molecules, including a motor, rotor, stator, drive shaft, bushings, universal joint, and flexible propeller.

The motor is powered by ions and can rotate at up to 100,000 rpm. It can reverse direction in only 1/4 of a revolution and has an automatic feedback control mechanism.

The size is 1/100,000 of an inch (1/4,000 mm) in width, much too small to see with the human eye. One cannot deny the obvious conclusion that this system has an Intelligent Designer.

lol
This is just another version of irreducible complexity
Lol
grin
Creationists ooo
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:
@ MrMontella

The Archaeopteryx fossils with feathers have now been declared forgeries by scientists. "Allegedly,thin layers of cement were spread on two fossils of a chicken-size dinosaur, called Compsognathus. Bird feathers were then imprinted into the wet cement" according to Dr. Walt Brown.
@the first bolded..
You have to provide proof of the consensus or any reputable scientific organization...of which there is none...not some christian claim(lie rather)..

Here's a scientific journal endorsing the fossil
@2nd bolded...its an old claim that has been debunked...
Permit me to copy and paste..

1. There are nine other Archaeopteryx fossils
discovered at different times and places under well
documented conditions. At least six of these also
have unequivocal feathers (Charig 1986;
Wellnhofer 1993; Mayr et al. 2005). On the Maxburg
specimen, the feathers continue under the bones and are overlain with dendrites that sometimes
form within bedding planes, precluding the
possibility of forgery (Charig 1986). In addition,
several other feathered dinosaurs have been discovered
each of walt browns claims on archaeopteryx was listed and debunked one by one here

fossilization is rare and not easy..
But yet transitional fossils still exist..
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
This is just another version of irreducible complexity
Lol
grin
Creationists ooo

Irreducible complexity? Still regurgitating i see and this time its Michael Behe.

Young man no chance can create complexity even in such a minute detail. Such seamless and precise function on such a small scale. Irreducible complexity my left butt cheek
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
evolution makes sense
Look at marsupials for petes sake
If evolution was a lie then God must be decieving us in looking at the way animals are distributed making it look asif marsupials separately evolved in an isolated environment from placentals
atavism is proof of connection between animals to any honest being
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella:

atavism is proof of connection between animals to any honest being
I tire
Horses evolved from 3 hooved animals
You see a horse with a genetic throwback like that
And you say evolution did not happen shocked
Wow
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Evolution also was supposed to make sense with the Coelacanth but the fish even when touted as 350m years old never evolved.
1)...the coelacanth found sef...is not in the specie of the fossilized coelacanths..
2)no where does the theory say that all members of a specie must evolve morphologically..
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
4o pl
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
and who says i believe the bible version to have happened too?

this shows you out to just even up the bible, you are not really that smart though
not talking about the creation myth...
You believe certain things in the bible..
I.e the thought of others
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Seun(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella:

he got it wrong...an error bro
I'm eager to learn what I got wrong. Pls go ahead and set me straight; tnx.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

lol..irreducible complexity...
This statement has been debunked before!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Gay Church In Nigeria / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.