Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom (2534 Views)

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Share The Amount You Spend In A Day / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Pumping machine grin
wait..wait.
it pumps into a shower head
Or this water hole is strickly for tub bathing?
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
sinaj:
I don't want bobrisky style jare grin

You too like that girl, sorry man. Hope you're not his closet fan...? grin
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
wait..wait.
it pumps into a shower head
Or this water hole is strickly for tub bathing?

gringrin
You pump water from a well or directly from the ground into a tank

You run the water from the tank into the house through the use of pipes

My tap is on.... I'm wasting water grin
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So what happened between you two?

The name tho.. Wtf is obontami?
I was playin'
☆☆☆☆
Obontami = my pusssy is peppery.
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by freesinzu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Dude how did you come up with your moniker.

1 Like

Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by freesinzu(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I was playin'
☆☆☆☆
Obontami = my pu*ussy is peppery.
Youf transcription is wrong.........

1 Like

Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by sinaj(f): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

fan kor fan ni

Is he an actor or a musician
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
wait..wait. it pumps into a shower head? Or this water hole is strickly for tub bathing

We usually build a tank stand on top of our building or independently but it must be higher than the building, then we place a tank on top of it, by means of pipes, we connect the tank to all parts of the building except sitting room and bedroom.

Then we pump water from borehole into the tank above the building. When the tank is full, we turn off the Pumping machine. Afterwards, we begin to use the water in the tank above our head until the water gets exhausted. Then we pump again.. cheesy

In nigeria, we provide our own water, electricity, security, road (at times), etc. sad
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
KissChrix:

gringrin
You pump water from a well or directly from the ground into a tank

You run the water from the tank into the house through the use of pipes

My tap is on.... I'm wasting water grin
.neat
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I was playin'
☆☆☆☆
Obontami = my pusssy is peppery.

I know Obo means pusssy but don't know the other ones.. Who taught you that?
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
sinaj:
fan kor fan ni

Is he an actor or a musician

Yes na. Can't you see his name: bobwizkid? cheesy
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I know Obo means pusssy but don't know the other ones.. Who taught you that?
obontami did....finally
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
obontami did....finally

Ok.. and I was thinking I got a weird moniker..
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

We usually build a tank stand on top of our building or independently but it must be higher than the building, then we place a tank on top of it, by means of pipes, we connect the tank to all parts of the building except sitting room and bedroom.

Then we pump water from borehole into the tank above the building. When the tank is full, we turn off the Pumping machine. Afterwards, we begin to use the water in the tank above our head until the water gets exhausted. Then we pump again.. cheesy

In nigeria, we provide our own water, electricity, security, road (at times), etc. sad
the water hole is neat and a money saver.
☆☆☆☆
U make electric? Is it a sweet a deal as the water
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
the water hole is neat and a money saver.
☆☆☆☆
U make electric? Is it a sweet a deal as the water

Not really. We have to run generator. The gen sound causes noise pollution and its quite expensive too sad
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
freesinzu:

Youf transcription is wrong.........
no.
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by freesinzu(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
no.
If you say so

1 Like

Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
2 hours grin
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Yes na. Can't you see his name: bobwizkid? cheesy
lol
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by juman(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Spend 10-15 minutes bathing.

SycophanticGoat:

@bolded

Yeah, a countryless country. Nothing is working well, and there is no hope that it would work well any time soon. Because the present government is also clueless.

But if at least there is significantly improvement in electricity availability in this country, nigeria would progress and move forward very fast.

I think there are hundreds of thousands or even close to one million generators operate daily across nigeria (at home and offices),

Goddamn!!! nigeria is a country without any government.
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2016
juman:
Spend 10-15 minutes bathing.

@bolded

Yeah, a countryless country. Nothing is working well, and there is no hope that it would work well any time soon. Because the present government is also clueless.

But if at least there is significantly improvement in electricity availability in this country, nigeria would progress and move forward very fast.

I think there are hundreds of thousands or even close to one million generators operate daily across nigeria (at home and offices),

Generators operating on daily basis should surpass one million. For example, in my compound alone, we have 4 that are always active (aside from the other two I use for my fabrication work). Used to be six until two of our tenants gen packed up.

We usually contribute on yearly basis to fill up the road leading into our estate, we are presently raising funds to build a bridge that will link one other road to our estate, which will enable us decongest our major road.

We contributed to buy our 1st, 2nd and now 3rd transformer. Even after that, no electricity supplied to us.

We made a borehole in our compound but the water coming out was disastrous so we've resorted to buying water from tankers.

We pay monthly security fees to the local vigilante guys we hired to guide our estate. We even bought them guns, of which some useless police officers almost arrested one of them (for possession of firearm) and also tried to confiscate the weapon but for the timely intervention of our youth president (who happens to be my elder bro).
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by juman(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Generators operating on daily basis should surpass one million. For example, in my compound alone, we have 4 that are always active (aside from the other two I use for my fabrication work). Used to be six until two of our tenants gen packed up.

We usually contribute on yearly basis to fill up the road leading into our estate, we are presently raising funds to build a bridge that will link one other road to our estate, which will enable us decongest our major road.

We contributed to buy our 1st, 2nd and now 3rd transformer. Even after that, no electricity supplied to us.

We made a borehole in our compound but the water coming out was disastrous so we've resorted to buying water from tankers.

We pay monthly security fees to the local vigilante guys we hired to guide our estate. We even bought them guns, of which some useless police officers almost arrested one of them (for possession of firearm) and also tried to confiscate the weapon but for the timely intervention of our youth president (who happens to be my elder bro).

Kai. Hmmmmmmm.

Most probably nigeria cannot be a good country.

We do not have the serious minded leaders that can get things done.
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by austinereds(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Me

Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Mimzyy(f): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Ajah/Lekki I guess?
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimzyy:

Ajah/Lekki I guess?

Not really.. Waterside, Satellite Town.
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mgboo ncha,,,e fit reach 40minutes

If I don't masturbate,grin,,4 minutes
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Mimzyy(f): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Not really.. Waterside, Satellite Town.

Ohhhh ok. Sowi...
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by DanPel(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:
...YEARS?
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Rone16(f): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
DanPel:
...YEARS?

Decades..look at the question before quoting
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by SycophanticGoat: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimzyy:

Ohhhh ok. Sowi...

No P.. Seems like you reside around the area you mentioned?
Re: How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Mimzyy(f): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

No P.. Seems like you reside around the area you mentioned?

Not at all. Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Notice This On BB Naija Lol / 6 Things You Must Learn Before You Clock 30 / Kenya Girls Dancing Unclad In A Club -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.