Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! (4940 Views)

Pls Save Me From Becoming A Prostitute / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hi Nairaland!
Please I have a number of pressing issues bothering me. I'm 29, deeply introverted & maybe because of that I'm not able to have real friends I can trust. I do get a little paranoid & highly critical & distrusting of people most times cos looking back to my youth people only come to me because of the little money or possessions I have. I get this feeling that they're always looking to take advantage of me & I get extremely cautious. I've also never really been in an intimate relationship probably cos my view about women, love & marriage is completely distorted.

Recently I met this runs babe in my area & I've been meeting with her. The last time I saw her she was all smiles, kissed me for the first time & blurted out "I love you". Now, I wasn't so brilliant in school, neither am I also socially intelligent but I have this intuitive ability to detect straight BS when I see it in people. I know she doesn't mean that & only wants my money. My question is what's the smart way to end this "thing" with this girl? cos she mentioned she had a BF in Port/H (I believe that anyway) & she'll only kiss someone who's a BF. Doesn't the kiss mean she wants me to be her BF even if only in the interim? Also what if I only want her as a fucck buddy, how do I tell her?

Most importantly, I'm at a place where I don't see people as people anymore. I don't like people, I don't trust em. I'm pretty much a loner & cool with it. If people don't want to rock with me for whatever reason then fucck em!

4 Likes

Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by kinibigdeal(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Flee away from fornication, for they shall have their place in the lake of fire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by beinstein(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
angry undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Chidonc(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Stop giving her attention bro, if u are not smart academically and socially then where does ur strenght lies.!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
cool

Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ur case is spiritual....
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by NevetsIbot(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
this one is strong
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by chigoizie7(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bro, just tell her what u want. Be confident, go like this.

"Sandra(whatever her name is), from all indications, u are a runs girl, I like u, but I am not sure if u like me too, infact I don't trust u, considering the fact that u have a BF elsewhere. U once mentioned that u love me, maybe it was a joke, maybe u are serious, I don't know. The thing is, I have weighed my options, I am an introvert, I don't trust people naturally, so, going into relationship that might hit the rocks out of betrayal and the nature of ur job, it will affect me psychologically and otherwise. So let's get this straight, I want u as a friend and also a fuccck buddy, nothing serious attached. How do u see that? Make sure u are looking into her eyes while saying it.

If u have money(like if u are financially independent, trust me, there is nothing u cannot say).

3 Likes

Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Tyviv(f): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
It is well Op
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
chigoizie7:
Bro, just tell her what u want. Be confident, go like this.

"Sandra(whatever her name is), from all indications, u are a runs girl, I like u, but I am not sure if u like me too, infact I don't trust u, considering the fact that u have a BF elsewhere. U once mentioned that u love me, maybe it was a joke, maybe u are serious, I don't know. The thing is, I have weighed my options, I am an introvert, I don't trust people naturally, so, going into relationship that might hit the rocks out of betrayal and the nature of ur job, it will affect me psychologically and otherwise. So let's get this straight, I want u as a friend and also a fuccck buddy, nothing serious attached. How do u see that? Make sure u are looking into her eyes while saying it.

If u have money(like if u are financially independent, trust me, there is nothing u cannot say).

Thanks bruh, I could use this with some tweaks.
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Chidonc:
Stop giving her attention bro, if u are not smart academically and socially then where does ur strenght lies.!!!!!!!

I'm predominantly artistic actually, I do designs & sketches in my spare time.
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
beinstein:
angry undecided

Oga no vex for me with that kain eye na wetin?
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tyviv:
It is well Op

Madam pray for me o. She even called with a different number this evening & when I asked she said "it's your baby now". I'm like (nigguh when did...)
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by OhMyG0d: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Ride on Pastor.
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Tyviv(f): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
fluxmind:

Madam pray for me o. She even called with a different number this evening & when I asked she said "it's your baby now". I'm like (nigguh when did...)
you need plenty prayers smiley... The baby thing is actually no big deal tongue
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by OhMyG0d: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tyviv:
It is well Op
No be only WELL, na BOREHOLE.

Haba!! My Sister,
Im talk say e no well? Op dey ask for solution, you dey tell am say it is well.
Proffer solution to his predicament, that's what he's asking for Ma'am.
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Tyviv(f): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
OhMyG0d:
No be only WELL, na BOREHOLE.

Haba!! My Sister,
Im talk say e no well? Op dey ask for solution, you dey tell am say it is well.
Proffer solution to his predicament, that's what he's asking for Ma'am.
my brother, the story is confusing... Op doesn't like her or he feels she is after his money and calls her olosho and same him want to be her Bleep buddy...
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by mofeoluwadassah: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Don't allow her tie u down wit swit words,make her understand wht u want
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Chidonc(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
fluxmind:

I'm predominantly artistic actually, I do designs & sketches in my spare time.
u mustnt give a Bleep about people but stil learn to be socialized.
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Demonstrate, do not explicate. Apologies Robert Greene.

No be on top every mata dem dey convene panel.

You don't need to say anything. Just keep railing her.

With this one, you could casually mention you're seeing other girls, if the need arises.
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Bro you have a multitude of issues
How about you actually stop entertaining this person,you don't call her,no communication of any kind. This is not a serious thing so why are you making it look like you are getting divorced?
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by goodoo: 1:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Jesus is only d way out .
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by photoshoot(m): 4:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Tell her you want her as a sexmate. That shouldn't be too hard for her. Give her the conditions you want.

Truss me if you indeed have money and you think that's what she's after, then, she would agree to your conditions. smiley

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by balaclava: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2016
fluxmind:
Hi Nairaland!
Most importantly, I'm at a place where I don't see people as people anymore. I don't like people, I don't trust em. I'm pretty much a loner & cool with it. If people don't want to rock with me for whatever reason then fucck em!

I like dz part ,I'm also at this place but it contradict ur whole storyline. People at this point don't care about what a girl will think or how to discharge a girl more or less an olosho.

They don't bring such issues to Nairaland, they don't care about people's opinion. They just don't give a fuccck. They just do what they like how they like it.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by izito(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2016
fluxmind:
Hi Nairaland!
Please I have a number of pressing issues bothering me. I'm 29, deeply introverted & maybe because of that I'm not able to have real friends I can trust. I do get a little paranoid & highly critical & distrusting of people most times cos looking back to my youth people only come to me because of the little money or possessions I have. I get this feeling that they're always looking to take advantage of me & I get extremely cautious. I've also never really been in an intimate relationship probably cos my view about women, love & marriage is completely distorted.

Recently I met this runs babe in my area & I've been meeting with her. The last time I saw her she was all smiles, kissed me for the first time & blurted out "I love you". Now, I wasn't so brilliant in school, neither am I also socially intelligent but I have this intuitive ability to detect straight BS when I see it in people. I know she doesn't mean that & only wants my money. My question is what's the smart way to end this "thing" with this girl? cos she mentioned she had a BF in Port/H (I believe that anyway) & she'll only kiss someone who's a BF. Doesn't the kiss mean she wants me to be her BF even if only in the interim? Also what if I only want her as a fucck buddy, how do I tell her?

bro stop masturbating...
it wil help u gt out dis tin u put ur self......
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2016
izito:

bro stop masturbating...
it wil help u gt out dis tin u put ur self......

See guilty conscience. Typical Nigerian! cheesy I dey talk about Olosho, you're mentioning masturbation. Biko si eba puo! Gerrarahere nigguh i'm getting money & b!tches.
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by toneyblack(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
I need a sex mate that come from osun, osogbo preside, that is good on bed based on monthly salary any interested ladies should chart with me on whatsapp 07069459076
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
toneyblack:
I need a sex mate that come from osun, osogbo preside, that is good on bed based on monthly salary any interested ladies should chart with me on whatsapp 07069459076

Hey you erase this post with immediate effect! Lekwanu esisi?
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by JoeWendell: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hahahah
Op. Which money she wan chop?
Re: HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! by Michaelchase(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
P

(1) (Reply)

FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] / See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.