Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] (4934 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning / Lady:i Caught My Sister’s Husband Cheating & Flirting With Me – See Whatsapp Cha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
I want to use this post to motivate you. I never wanted to share it, but I know someone will definitely learn a thing or two from it. This post is about turning a problem to money and why you should JUST DO IT.

I'll post some WhatsApp chats at the end for you to see what happened.

So, read line by line and don't be in a hurry. The post may sound raw or naughty, but read it with a pure mind.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
In 2009, I found myself in an oyibo man's country for my studies. Thank to scholarship. At least, a poor man's pikin can travel abroad if God be with him. Yes, I was among the top 3 students in class. In my first year, I had a distinction.

Now, here is the koko. It's not about school or distinction, but what you can offer the world. Some people think life is all about, "school school school or money money money." They work hard to study or work hard to make money; instead of work smart.

Despite being good with books, I sucked in the bedroom and I couldn't last 69 seconds in bed. I was so nervous whenever my interaction with a woman is about to lead to the bedroom. I knew if it leads to the bedroom, I'll embarrass myself.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
The moment I chook the **** inside her, na game over. It was just too sweet to endure — most guys can relate. Girls won't understand.

One minute was the highest I could go. This thing was affecting my self-esteem and confidence. It was even affecting my grades in school. How can I concentrate in school when I sucked in bed?

Guess what I did? I didn't resort to dr.ugs, but curing this problem naturally and permanently without herbs or dr.ugs.

I took the bull by the horn. I handled the problem since 2009 and till today, I can last 7 hours in bed whenever I want. Yes, you'll me jobless for lasting too long, but you're wrong. W jobless man is a man who has a job. When I tell guys this, about the 7 hours in bed, they all think I'm lying. They don't know what I now, because they refused to listen and learn.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
With this skill, women don't ask me for money — in fact, they spend on me just to have a taste. Am I bragging, no, I'm telling a true story.

Most men waste their money on women to please them, but for me, I invest my money and p*ssies pay me — unlike most men who pay for p*ssies and claim to be big boys because they lavish money on women.

Real big boys don't pay for sex — sex pay them because they're great in bed like good-bad guys. Real musicians don't pay to perform on stage — organizers pay them; so they get paid and still get laid for free.

That is the level I want you to be in everything you do in life. A stage where you'll be paid to do what you love doing.

Typing...
The moral of the story is, face all obstacles that come your way because one of those obstacles is a potential money making machine. It will take you away from a 9-5 slaving job with peanut salary. I make some people's monthly salary in an hour. Why? I solve problems. Am I bragging, no, I'm expatiating.

Some of these people are more intelligent than me, but they opted for a job (I'm now saying "job" is totally bad), while I went into facing challenges and conquering those challenges, then teaching my solutions to the world in exchange for their wallet — in hard currencies.

If you want to be wealthy, don't run away from challenges — face them and by God's grace, you'll conquer them. When you conquer them, it's a great opportunity for you to teach people how you did it and charge them money for the solutions you're providing.

People who provide solutions other people desperately need can never lack money. The more people you solve their problems, the more money you'll make. To solve other people's problems, solve yours first and share to true story, then a true solution.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Since I didn't let my "ego" come inbetween when I had PE, I boldly handled my Mr. One Minute problem and today, I'm helping thousands if not millions of men. I have saved marriages with my books and God will reward me for it.

If I hadn't taken the bold steps in handling it, I would've been addicted to dru.gs by now just to last lo.ng in bed and satisfy a woman.

Most men are in the shoe I was in many years ago, but pride will never let them open up and handle this issue once and for all. They'd rather resort to dru.gs and forget those dru.gs have side effects in the long run.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
So, the reason I created this thread is to advise you to face challenges in life and don't run away or resort to the easy way out. If you handle one challenge today, tomorrow, you may end up making millions from it just the same way I'm doing now.

I wrote books on how I handled my obstacles in life, especially in relationship and other things. Those books are now raking in cash and it can never run dry. If 10 people buy my book, 100k enters my account without stress — while lying on my bed with my dog. Do you know how many people are buying those books? If I tell you, you'll shout.

If I had ran away from handling this "small obstacle" do you think I would've been making these extra money? No. By now, I would've spent more than 100k in buying sex enhancement dru.gs like every other men out there. Handle your problems bit by bit if it looks scary at first.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
If you want to be wealthy, just do it. Feel the fear and do it anyway. I have written lots of books, many you don't know, and each of these books sells for at least 7k. The money never runs dry.

So, be like me and don't give up when faced with any lives' challenges. On this forum, I get abused a lot, but I never give up. When I see their negative comments, I laugh because it's below me.

See obstacles as "below" you and you'll shine. God sees devil as below him, so the difference is clear.

Jack Ma, owner of Alibaba, will say, "The more challenges you face, the more opportunities you have to succeed."

Typing...

2 Likes

People who run away for challenges run away from success.

So, below is a transaction of the book I wrote to teach men how I cured my PE since 2009 and till today, I can last as long as I want and I have helped many men. Testimonies everywhere.

I faced a challenge, conquered it, and wrote a book about it with my cheap Android phone. I bought the phone in Garrison, Port Harcourt, for just 20k, but the phone has made millions.

There are people using 500k phones, but the phones haven't made 10k. Please, I'm not making fun of people using iPhone — I use it too, so no harm intended.

See the WhatsApp chat below of another man who is about to smile as the cures his PE in some months to come by purchasing the book I wrote with my cheap phone. Nothing is really cheap or expensive in life, but the price and value you place on it.

See below chat of a man purchasing Lasticle book for 10k.

Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Page 1

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Page 2

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Page 3

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by SultanYoung: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Abobi you the go Casablanca go finish work abi, no worry I go report you to ekayite
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
So, the lesson here is: a challenge I faced many years ago and conquered is constantly fetching money and will keep fetching money forever. Face the challenge once. Conquer it once and for all and make money forever. The price is 10k, but with what is inside, it should be 50k.

The least or cheapest book I ever purchased online and read costs me $47.00. The most expensive was almost $200.00. I didn't regret my investments.

Reader are leaders and vice versa, except Buhari. The only thing he knows how to read is to bring Nigeria backward.

Please, get your PVC.
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
SultanYoung:
Abobi you the go Casablanca go finish work abi, no worry I go report you to ekayite
Lol.

If you're a man and you want to read the free version of the Lasticle book Mr. Ola and many others have bought, download it here for free. The password to open the PDF is lastlong

Here is the download link: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
If your problems is how to chat with women, then we have the solution too. Download the intro here for free too www.wetclef.com/topc330.html
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by SultanYoung: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol.

If you're a man and you want to read the free version of the Lasticle book Mr. Ola and many others have bought, download it here for free. The password to open the PDF is lastlong

Here is the download link: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

How far about the studio at transamadi wetin the sup na?
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Albertone(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
In 2009, I found myself in an oyibo man's country for my studies. Thank to scholarship. At least, a poor man's pikin can travel abroad if God be with him. Yes, I was among the top 3 students in class. In my first year, I had a distinction.

Now, here is the koko. It's not about school or distinction, but what you can offer the world. Some people think life is all about, "school school school or money money money." They work hard to study or work hard to make money; instead of work smart.

Despite being good with books, I sucked in the bedroom and I couldn't last 69 seconds in bed. I was so nervous whenever my interaction with a woman is about to lead to the bedroom. I knew if it leads to the bedroom, I'll embarrass myself.

Typing...
oya comman dash me scholarship too nw,i want to fly awaaaaaaaaay!
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Albertone:
oya comman dash me scholarship too nw,i want to fly awaaaaaaaaay!
I wish you met me in 2013 or 2014. I rejected two, for masters cuz school doesn't make sense to me anyone. The guy who used it is back now and jobless. lipsrsealed He has refused to create his own job.
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
SultanYoung:

How far about the studio at transamadi wetin the sup na?
Put me through.
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Albertone(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
I wish you met me in 2013 or 2014. I rejected two, for masters cuz school doesn't make sense to me anyone. The guy who used it is back now and jobless. lipsrsealed He has refused to create his own job.

It depends on the country,if the country makes sense then the guy may not be jobless.If i may ask,what country is it?
Cc:iLegendd
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Tony142: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:

shocked grin
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Tony142: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Albertone:
Oh my God!I just finished searching for scholarships online.

It depends on the country,if the country makes sense then the guy may not be jobless.If i may ask,what country is it?

united state of Biafra, USB grin
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Albertone(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tony142:

united state of Biafra, USB grin
i heard they offer free education...
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Albertone(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Double post
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Tony142: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Albertone:
i heard they offer free education...

Lol, and free job's too grin

just give me 75k let me link u to one of their top officials here, after graduation ur chances of securing a job is sure grin
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Albertone(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tony142:

Lol, and free job's too grin

just give me 75k let me link u to one of their top officials here, after graduation ur chances of securing a job is sure grin
lol...even if "USB" exists,i'd rather study in libya where i will be entitled to slavery 4 free of charge lmao

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Tony142: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Albertone:
lol...even if "USB" exists,i'd rather study in libya where i will be entitled to slavery 4 free of charge lmao

slavery? shocked

Hmm, well my village pple are currently looking for one of dem to please the gods, are u interested? D pay is 500k grin

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Albertone(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Tony142:

slavery? shocked

Hmm, well my village pple are currently looking for one of dem to please the gods, are u interested? D pay is 500k grin
Shebi they are ur village pple,dey should use you na...
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Tony142: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Albertone:
Shebi they are ur village pple,dey should use you na...

On a more serious note,hope you are not too close to your "village ppl" sha?They can be very dangerous o pls beware!

Lol, hahaha, Hmm, well, dey only use outsiders, so it an opportunity for u, grap ur copy grin
Re: FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture] by Albertone(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Tony142:

Lol, hahaha, Hmm, well, dey only use outsiders, so it an opportunity for u, grap ur copy grin
noted...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Doing These Four Things That Will Make You Look Older Than Your Age, No 3 A / Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught / Guys Will You Allow A Masseuse Do This To Your Babe? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.