Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. (1530 Views)

Weird Dream Of Being A Soldier. / I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Please I don't know the right section to post this.
since there is none for dreams and interpretations Mr Seun, lalasticlala abi mynd44 move it for me.

I had this dream yesterday but couldn't post it because of bad network.

NOTE; kindly ignore my grammatic errors. just interpret the dream for me. THANKS
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Thursday December 1ST 2016.

After waking up I checked the time in my phone it was 4:03 a.m so I decided to sleep back. . . . .

I found my self in a kind of school setting that has different houses. It was like that of harry-potters school. But we were all Nigerians and the competition in the school among the 4 houses was fierce. I wAs among the "juniors."

At the end of the first session everyone wanted to go back home, so there was a queue for security check.
Most of my friends had babes (girlfriends) and it was like a compulsory thing that one must have a date before leaving. . . . Well I didn't have any and any girl I approach will snub me.

The guys in my hostel were laughing at me but I just ignored them. But in my mind I was bothered.

-----flashh!!! You know how dreams are.-----

Suddenly the school system changed and a man of which I don't know if he was a teacher or the VC of the said school self, I don't know but he had an unquestionable author. he said he will take everyone to his hometown for sight-seeing. (This was the beginning of the terror).

We were plenty in different luxurious buses. We passed different places including cemeteries, hospitals, rainforests before we got to this man's home.
Jeez!! The land was vast, very large. And the building he took us to was like a hostel but it was large, It could accommodate a billion individuals.

We slept there for the first night, it was terrific. Everyone had a nightmare. Suddenly again it was morning, this man came again and made everyone to queue for food. When it got to my turn, I saw that it was two old, ugly ,over black fugly, terrifying old women that was serving the food. And the worst of it all was that the food was just one plantain and about 40 bean seeds I was just annoyed. I started grumbling and was saying.

"Wetin person wun chow this kind thing do. We be prisoners?"

At once I looked around and saw that we were actually prisoners. . . The door leading outside was locked. We soon realised that about 20 of us, mostly girls were missing. There was pandemonium.

Suddenly the structure changed again. I saw that same man with one of the boys in my hostel back in school trying to catch two sick limping fowl to cook. And I decided to help them. In that process we say fire with vast smoke coming from a mountain in the area that made everywhere cloudy. It was like a fog. It now dawned on us that those missing persons has been used for sacrifice and that the rest of us would be used too as time goes on.

My dear see running. . .there was pandemonium again. Suddenly again I saw a big building like a stadium but it was a court building. The judged in the court ruled that it was right to use us as sacrifice. Everybody was annoyed and the women decided to go naked and protest.

I decided to go inform my classmates in that prisoners hostel but I couldn't because a police woman with a gun at the entrance shot at me, she was just laughing and said "they are condemned already"

I went out again and this time the protesting population increased. It was like the whole world, billions of black humans protesting (women naked).

Suddenly again a voice echoed from the cloud that everyone protesting should be beaten and that the gate leading out of that particular world should be locked.

I start struggling again, running towards the exit gate. couldn't run properly because of the crowd (everyone was trying to escape). In that process I saw a close friend of mine back in secondary school limping, he was made that way by one of the police officers. I tried to help him but I couldn't and then he told me to go because he was reducing my pace, I cried, and left him . . .

On getting to the gate only myself and 6 others escaped amongst the billions of individuals. I was actually the last person but a policeman caught me. And then I saw that it was someone I knew in real life. He was a constable from my tribe that worked under my grandfather who was an ASP before he retired.
I pleaded with him that he should remember how my  grandfather who was an ASP before he retired helped him. He then released me with style and acted like he lost a grip of me, I started running again.

That same voice echoed from the cloud again. saying catch that small boy.
I looked back and saw another fast policeman coming after me again. ( I couldn't see the 6 people that escaped before me again so I was on my own.)

I ran through cemeteries, graveyards abandoned old streets while this policeman was still chasing me. I suddenly found my self running inside a Church. (These kind of churches with long aisles. Like charismatic and catholic churches.) Very big.

And then I got to a door the there was inscribed on it.
ESCAPE FROM AFRICA
The policeman was gaining on so I opened the door, entered and saw my self in a more larger auditorium. I started running again while thinking about my home, family, love ones, friends and everyone that was not able to escape from that place.

I got to the end again and saw a door inscribed with 
FREEDOM
I opened it, enter and tried locking it so that the policeman chasing me wouldn't be able to pass through again and come after me. But there was no lock on it. I was worried then a voiced echoed again saying:
"leave the door like that, it was made that way so that those escaping presently and also in the future can pass without an issue"

I was perplexed but when I turned round I saw that everything, everywhere was green, with beautiful fruit trees every where. But I was alone. I also noticed that the policeman chasing me couldn't pass through the door, though it was opened for people to come in.

Everything was beautiful and neat, it was like a paradise. But I was alone. I keet walking until I saw a map pasted on a wall. On studying the map I realised that where I was, was named
Genesis (the beginning)
But then I saw a directory that signified where I would meet others that escaped before me.

I woke up checked my phone it was 6:59 a.m
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by photoshoot(m): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2016
I am happy that you made it to freedom and that should make you happy as well.

I don't know what the dream means, could be that you and some people are in a race, competition academically, in your place of work or wherever.

But in the end, you triumphed. That's what matters? Right?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by PH1stBorn: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Terrifying. ...can this be on front page?
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by gabinogem(m): 5:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Lol cheesy what a dream tho!

OP going by ur dream, it's clear that u have an oppressor close to u...be watchful & be careful.

Peace!
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by midolian(m): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2016
If your dream long like this and u fit remember everything, Oboi u try oo. shocked

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Flexherbal(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Not all dreams have meanings...
It could just be as a result of what you saw, heard or imagined during the day.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2016
midolian:
If your dream long like this and u fit remember everything, Oboi u try oo. shocked

I don't usually remember all my dreams but in this case immediately i woke up I just took my phone and started typing it so I wouldn't forget about it.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 02, 2016
gabinogem:

OP going by ur dream, it's clear that u have an oppressor close to u...be watchful & be careful.

Peace!

thanks. . .
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by EMXTAN1(m): 6:02am On Dec 02, 2016
ERUDITEE:
Thursday December 1ST 2016.

After waking up I checked the time in my phone it was 4:03 a.m so I decided to sleep back. . . . .

I found my self in a kind of school setting that has different houses. It was like that of harry-potters school. But we were all Nigerians and the competition in the school among the 4 houses was fierce. I wAs among the "juniors."

At the end of the first session everyone wanted to go back home, so there was a queue for security check.
Most of my friends had babes (girlfriends) and it was like a compulsory thing that one must have a date before leaving. . . . Well I didn't have any and any girl I approach will snub me.

The guys in my hostel were laughing at me but I just ignored them. But in my mind I was bothered.

-----flashh!!! You know how dreams are.-----

Suddenly the school system changed and a man of which I don't know if he was a teacher or the VC of the said school self, I don't know but he had an unquestionable author. he said he will take everyone to his hometown for sight-seeing. (This was the beginning of the terror).

We were plenty in different luxurious buses. We passed different places including cemeteries, hospitals, rainforests before we got to this man's home.
Jeez!! The land was vast, very large. And the building he took us to was like a hostel but it was large, It could accommodate a billion individuals.

We slept there for the first night, it was terrific. Everyone had a nightmare. Suddenly again it was morning, this man came again and made everyone to queue for food. When it got to my turn, I saw that it was two old, ugly ,over black fugly, terrifying old women that was serving the food. And the worst of it all was that the food was just one plantain and about 40 bean seeds I was just annoyed. I started grumbling and was saying.

"Wetin person wun chow this kind thing do. We be prisoners?"

At once I looked around and saw that we were actually prisoners. . . The door leading outside was locked. We soon realised that about 20 of us, mostly girls were missing. There was pandemonium.

Suddenly the structure changed again. I saw that same man with one of the boys in my hostel back in school trying to catch two sick limping fowl to cook. And I decided to help them. In that process we say fire with vast smoke coming from a mountain in the area that made everywhere cloudy. It was like a fog. It now dawned on us that those missing persons has been used for sacrifice and that the rest of us would be used too as time goes on.

My dear see running. . .there was pandemonium again. Suddenly again I saw a big building like a stadium but it was a court building. The judged in the court ruled that it was right to use us as sacrifice. Everybody was annoyed and the women decided to go naked and protest.

I decided to go inform my classmates in that prisoners hostel but I couldn't because a police woman with a gun at the entrance shot at me, she was just laughing and said "they are condemned already"

I went out again and this time the protesting population increased. It was like the whole world, billions of black humans protesting (women naked).

Suddenly again a voice echoed from the cloud that everyone protesting should be beaten and that the gate leading out of that particular world should be locked.

I start struggling again, running towards the exit gate. couldn't run properly because of the crowd (everyone was trying to escape). In that process I saw a close friend of mine back in secondary school limping, he was made that way by one of the police officers. I tried to help him but I couldn't and then he told me to go because he was reducing my pace, I cried, and left him . . .

On getting to the gate only myself and 6 others escaped amongst the billions of individuals. I was actually the last person but a policeman caught me. And then I saw that it was someone I knew in real life. He was a constable from my tribe that worked under my grandfather who was an ASP before he retired.
I pleaded with him that he should remember how my  grandfather who was an ASP before he retired helped him. He then released me with style and acted like he lost a grip of me, I started running again.

That same voice echoed from the cloud again. saying catch that small boy.
I looked back and saw another fast policeman coming after me again. ( I couldn't see the 6 people that escaped before me again so I was on my own.)

I ran through cemeteries, graveyards abandoned old streets while this policeman was still chasing me. I suddenly found my self running inside a Church. (These kind of churches with long aisles. Like charismatic and catholic churches.) Very big.

And then I got to a door the there was inscribed on it.
ESCAPE FROM AFRICA
The policeman was gaining on so I opened the door, entered and saw my self in a more larger auditorium. I started running again while thinking about my home, family, love ones, friends and everyone that was not able to escape from that place.

I got to the end again and saw a door inscribed with 
FREEDOM
I opened it, enter and tried locking it so that the policeman chasing me wouldn't be able to pass through again and come after me. But there was no lock on it. I was worried then a voiced echoed again saying:
"leave the door like that, it was made that way so that those escaping presently and also in the future can pass without an issue"

I was perplexed but when I turned round I saw that everything, everywhere was green, with beautiful fruit trees every where. But I was alone. I also noticed that the policeman chasing me couldn't pass through the door, though it was opened for people to come in.

Everything was beautiful and neat, it was like a paradise. But I was alone. I keet walking until I saw a map pasted on a wall. On studying the map I realised that where I was, was named
Genesis (the beginning)
But then I saw a directory that signified where I would meet others that escaped before me.

I woke up checked my phone it was 6:59 a.m

First and foremost,this your dream is a long one o...like a Nigerian movie i cannot understand shocked lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2016
The end time.... smiley

Lord pls let me make it cry
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by BlackYansh(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Ff
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2016
I could not finish reading this epistle....i stopped cos i was wondering how you managed to remember all this you wrote.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Maychang:
I could not finish reading this epistle....i stopped cos i was wondering how you managed to remember all this you wrote.
your inability to remember a nightmare you had doesn't mean that everyone can't remember theirs.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2016
I'm sure our born again brothers and sisters here will soon come and shout RAPTURE.lol
Jokes apart, this your dream clearly has a meaning, I suggest you consult a man of God, read my lips, man of God not god of men.undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2016
ERUDITEE:

your inability to remember a nightmare you had doesn't mean that everyone can't remember theirs.

Oga no make i change am for you this morning o... did you think i was trying to make jest of you? I was jus amazed how the dream continued and was consistent....

oh gawd...y cant nairanland do video comments...i for yab this guy.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by destino24(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2016
The fact that you remembered all these means it shook you to your bones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by photoshoot(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Maychang:

Oga no make i change am for you this morning o... did you think i was trying to make jest of you? I was jus amazed how the dream continued and was consistent....

oh gawd...y cant nairanland do video comments...i for yab this guy.

And you would be happy about that? Like the yabbing was your set goal and objective for today? undecided
How some of una dey reason sef.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

And you would be happy about that? Like the yabbing was your set goal and objective for today? undecided
How some of una dey reason sef.

mr i reason intellectually...pls dont quote me again
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2016
destino24:
The fact that you remembered all these means it shook you to your bones

yes.
it was a type of nightmare that I have not experienced before.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:
I am happy that you made it to freedom and that should make you happy as well.

I don't know what the dream means, could be that you and some people are in a race, competition academically, in your place of work or wherever.

But in the end, you triumphed. That's what matters? Right?

wow. . .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
gabinogem:

Peace!

please explain more. . .
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
For the next 40days don't go anywhere apart from your working place and home....
don't go out when it's past 8pm not even inside ur compound to on ordinary generator stay indoor still morning
for the next 40days anything wedding, clubbing, party don't attend
don't eat anything given to u by anybody.

reason why because there is bad movement u are to take but ur head was strong to give u the warnings.... u might end up in ritualist den, someone close to you may want to use u ... something very evil is coming ur way and because u are to escape such that why u had that dream.

40days I repeat.... go to work and go back home immediately....pray alot and add 3days fasting to it.... before u go out in the morning also pray not go out and see what u ain't finding atall. peace

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by samco19: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Haa dis 1 pass. Me ooo
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by gabinogem(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
ERUDITEE:

please explain more. . .
I will only do that privately with u.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wow!!! Is this dream for real or are you just a great writer with creative imagination?

Have you been thinking philosophically lately bout life, meaning and end of days?? What is your spiritual subscription? You experiencing distressful life events that you want to escape from? Good news is: you will. But your dream is a foreshadow as well as warning.

Reads like stephen kings novels!

Anyway, if this is really dream, it is quite intriguing and significant that you remebered with such great detail.

Post in religious section! It has some spiritual undertones. At the risk of sounding like a cliche, it screams "end time" events.

In summary: you were clearly shown "heaven" with the vast beautiful place and the man being a type of savior or angel.

The scene changes as you were then you allowed back on earth to witness what will all happen to those who do not believe. And after all that pandemonium, you made it to the other side but the gate remains open for those willing to enter. The gate of eternal life and freedom from woes of this world. That gate is still open.

Classroom setting: you are a learner and a beginner spiritually speaking.
Prisoners: you were shown that life in the final tribulation will be like being a prisoner. Treated as such.
Running: you will constantly be running for your life trying to escape-
Africa to you represents suffering and that is why it was used as metaphor for what is to befall earth in the end times.
Injured friends represent those who will succumb to the difficulties of end times.
Police men chasing are those who oppose God during the end times and are agents of the devil.

Genesis: Yes, you made it at last; but your dreams and your current state of reality is just the beginning. The beginning of the end. It is already here.

Repent and believe. Pray for more revelation but this is my interpretation based on my own experience.

G-d bless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
this your interpretation just covered every aspect.
thanks a lot I appreciate your effort.
Xiadnat:
Wow!!! Is this dream for real or are you just a great writer with creative imagination?
Have you been thinking philosophically lately bout life, meaning and end of days?? What is your spiritual subscription? You experiencing distressful life events that you want to escape from? Good news is: you will. But your dream is a foreshadow as well as warning.
Reads like stephen kings novels!
Anyway, if this is really dream, it is quite intriguing and significant that you remebered with such great detail.
Post in religious section! It has some spiritual undertones. At the risk of sounding like a cliche, it screams "end time" events.
In summary: you were clearly shown "heaven" with the vast beautiful place and the man being a type of savior or angel.
The scene changes as you were then you allowed back on earth to witness what will all happen to those who do not believe. And after all that pandemonium, you made it to the other side but the gate remains open for those willing to enter. The gate of eternal life and freedom from woes of this world. That gate is still open.
Classroom setting: you are a learner and a beginner spiritually speaking.
Prisoners: you were shown that life in the final tribulation will be like being a prisoner. Treated as such.
Running: you will constantly be running for your life trying to escape-
Africa to you represents suffering and that is why it was used as metaphor for what is to befall earth in the end times.
Injured friends represent those who will succumb to the difficulties of end times.
Police men chasing are those who oppose God during the end times and are agents of the devil.
Genesis: Yes, you made it at last; but your dreams and your current state of reality is just the beginning. The beginning of the end. It is already here.
Repent and believe. Pray for more revelation but this is my interpretation based on my own experience.
G-d bless.
this your interpretation just covered every aspect.
thanks a lot I appreciate your effort.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
gabinogem:
I will only do that privately with u.

explain it here like xiadnat did.
I'm ok with that.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
me ayam not understanding you o.
must it be 40 days?

EWAagoyin:
For the next 40days don't go anywhere apart from your working place and home....
don't go out when it's past 8pm not even inside ur compound to on ordinary generator stay indoor still morning
for the next 40days anything wedding, clubbing, party don't attend
don't eat anything given to u by anybody.
reason why because there is bad movement u are to take but ur head was strong to give u the warnings.... u might end up in ritualist den, someone close to you may want to use u ... something very evil is coming ur way and because u are to escape such that why u had that dream.
40days I repeat.... go to work and go back home immediately....pray alot and add 3days fasting to it.... before u go out in the morning also pray not go out and see what u ain't finding atall. peace
me ayam not understanding you o.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
TayeJiboluwa
help me with an interpretation.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
johnwell kindly interprete this for me.

and lastly lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please help me move it to religion section.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op, you tried for remembering all this ooh. Ah no even fit count how many dreams ah dey have both good and the other.
Sometimes you dream of what's in ya mind or bothering yuh before sleeping.

So back to the matter,
Is that your first time of having that kind of weird dream or yuh have been having something similar before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Did Your Longest Relationship Last? / Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During / See How This Lady Is Campaigning Against Rape(meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.