Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help (6801 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / Need Serious Help On How To Manage Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls my fellow nairalanders I need serious help, I do not understand my life I really wanna change for good.please guys sorry for the long epistle, just calm down and read my write up and advice properly.

Fact checks about me.
I was born in a family of six, the only son among my siblings, my family is a strong christain family a stunch Catholics for that matter, my father even built a personal church in my area for every one to worship on Sundays and for weekdays morning masses that's to show u how deep rooted I'm rooted in Christ. My parents really gave me the best of life, decipline wise, educational wise, morally wise or any good upbringing u can think about, and they really loved me. Immediately after service (NYSC). I enrolled with a drilling company and currently have a drilling company of my own, my own apartment and doing well to an extent while also doing my masters. So u see I had a wonderful life growing up.

Personally I'm storbon, I like doing things that is contrary to the dictate of my family and up bringing. Im 26 years old this year April 7. When I was 18 I had my first son with my baby mama, it broke my mom heart though we found a way to go through it, then When I turned 24, I had another son with the same girl, she knows I can't marry her but always wanna make baby with me, I hate girls as a whole, the only women I love are my mom and sisters, I love being percieved as a bad boy which always make my mom cry every night cos she caint understand it, I remember the first day she saw I tatoo on my body she cried and prayed for me for a whole day still I kept on adding till it covered my whole chest and stomach. She want me to be a change child, but I always do things that make her cry due to the fact I'm drawn to bad things easily I can't control it. Now my family wants me to get married this year so as to see if I will calm down, but I'm not ready for that now, becous of my hate for ladies, I treat women like trash, Bleep them and move on with my life, I have never had any feeling for any girl including my baby mama but always Bleep the shit out of them.

My problem is my mom told me if I get married this year, that will be the only thing that will make her happy with me and she will forgive and forget all I have made her go through all this years. Nairalanders I really wanna make my mama happy and proud of me, I wanna be a changed guy without getting married since I already have two sons. Please advice me if u have one thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by OdefaGirl(f): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmm

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Achor1111(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Efulefu
Egungun don enter express.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by dawnomike(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Admittance is the first solution to every problem... You do not have to marry if you are not ready biko. But really, you've got to change your ways.
Speak to your mum about how you really want to make her happy n xplain your life the way you just did to us. Then, get some counselling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Achor1111:
Efulefu
Egungun don enter express.

Make una advice me now, it's getting out of hand, I sincerely need help, for the sake of my mom.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Achor1111(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
smadav:

Make una advice me now, it's getting out of hand, I sincerely need help, for the sake of my mom.
Come on!
Advice yourself and stick to it.
In your advice, ''RIGHT your WRONGS''

1 Like

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
dawnomike:
Admittance is the first solution to every problem... You do nite have to marry if you are not ready biko. But really, you've got to change your ways.
Speak to your mum about how you really want to make her happy n xplain your life the way you just did to us. Then, get some counselling

Thank you sir I will definitely do that, what of my hatred for ladies, is there a way I can see them as humans
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please don't read and just go, Eno make sense now, abeg try drop a little advice how I for better my life, seun do the needful thanks.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Getsaved(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Point of correction please. You are not rooted in Christ, but in catholism. Meet one of your priest you trust for advise. I am sure you will get a good one from there. On this matter, I doubt if nairalnders can help you with advise ( if your story is true).

Modified

If you try that and it did not work. Then I strongly advise you start attending other churches where the gospel morals are preached and held at high esteem by many of their members. Your purpose of going there is to hear the word of God from a different perspective and seek the LORD Jesus, geniunely - do not go because of any other thing or one of their unfaithful members but to experience a real touch from God. Only Jesus has the power to change us totally. I do not know if you will attend, but I recommend the church, Lords chosen, deeper life bible church, MFM . If you are willing to change your character not because of your mother's pressure to marry then try and join one of those churches - you can start by attending their bible study in small group especially the one of deeper life church ( I am not condemning your church o - theire are still good people there). Trust me, someone was worst than you in this regard, what I just told you now help him and I am sure it will help you if you really want to change your ways.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Getsaved:
Point of correction please. You are not rooted in Christ, but in catholism. Meet one of your priest you trust for advise. I am sure you will get a good one from there. On this matter, I doubt if nairalnders can help you with advise ( if your story is true).

Thanks.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Superstory

4 Likes

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by cassidy1996(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
hmmmm...... very simple, just marry your baby mama.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Twoclans(f): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
O chimmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Lamanii22(f): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Identifying your problem is a way forward... You need therapy...
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
cassidy1996:
hmmmm...... very simple, just marry your baby mama.

We ain't compactible .
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by DEIFIED(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
may wah ooh. nah force to advise person.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
DEIFIED:
may wah ooh. nah force to advise person.

Nobe force brother.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by MaestroJosh: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Before i begin, what makes you to hate ladies so much?
Have you crossed part with a dishonest lady who dump you? There are a lot of questions to be answered.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Before i begin, what makes you to hate ladies so much?
Have you crossed part with a dishonest lady who dump you? There are a lot of questions to be answered.

I began hating ladies, after me and my baby mama saga, that nearly consumed my family and hers, I was 18 then, but we continued bleeping until she took in again, also another bitch accused me of rape, she got me locked up for two days those incidents and many more made me hate women, but I Bleep around.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by CallMeGrace(f): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
As for me,what I will tell you, since your mom is forcing you to marry and deep down you are not ready ,I will advise you to find someone your mom listens to, marriage is not something you can just rush in nooo...And as for you, search your heart, search yourself, why do I hate ladies, if possible, pray and fast about it.. discover yourself.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
CallMeGrace:
As for me,what I will tell you, since your mom is forcing you to marry and deep down you are not ready ,I will advise you to find someone your mom listens to, marriage is not something you can just rush in nooo...And as for you, search your heart, search yourself, why do I hate ladies, if possible, pray and fast about it.. discover yourself.

Thank you ma, I do pray but not always, I will certainly pray about and my mom is sincerely praying for me I love her, but are u married, what does it take to keep a marriage.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by SweetCunt97(f): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
smadav:

I began hating ladies, after me and my baby mama saga, that nearly consumed my family and hers, I was 18 then, but we continued bleeping until she took in again, also another bitch accused me of rape, she got me locked up for two days those incidents and many more made me hate women, but I Bleep around.
How do you bleep something you hate? Do u even know what "hate" means?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by CallMeGrace(f): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
smadav:

Thank you ma, I do pray but not always, I will certainly pray about and my mom is sincerely praying for me I love her, but are u married, what does it take to keep a marriage.
I am not married but based on what have seen,you gat to be patient, learn to endure, love your partner with total commitment...
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How do you bleep something you hate? Do u even know what "hate" means?

I don't feel anything for anylady at all including my baby mama, but I love my boys, I just have sex with them nothing, even my current girlfriend, treat her like trash and she don't derserve it, after love making I can decide to just chase her out without reason, and she there not argue me or I slap the shit out of her, I tell you it's that bad.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Stacyomolola(f): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
U hate ladies but love ur mom and sisters. U dont even see women as human (someone a woman laboured to birth, spits). Sir u're not just weird but also psychologically confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
The worst part, I was not raised in an abusive home, my parents are married for over 29 years now, and I never saw my dad having a very serious querel with my mom talk more, raising his hands on her.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stacyomolola:
U hate ladies but love ur mom and sisters.
U dont even see women as human (someone a woman laboured to birth, spits).
Sir u're not just weird but also psychologically confused.

I know ma, that's why I am asking for help, I can't do it on my own I need serious advice to help me overcome this problem, I know it's a problem I was not given birth to this way.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
smadav:
Pls my fellow nairalanders I need serious help, I do not understand my life I really wanna change for good.please guys sorry for the long epistle, just calm down and read my write up and advice properly.

Fact checks about me.
I was born in a family of six, the only son among my siblings, my family is a strong christain family a stunch Catholics for that matter, my father even built a personal church in my area for every one to worship on Sundays and for weekdays morning masses that's to show u how deep rooted I'm rooted in Christ. My parents really gave me the best of life, decipline wise, educational wise, morally wise or any good upbringing u can think about, and they really loved me. Immediately after service (NYSC). I enrolled with a drilling company and currently have a drilling company of my own, my own apartment and doing well to an extent while also doing my masters. So u see I had a wonderful life growing up.

Personally I'm storbon, I like doing things that is contrary to the dictate of my family and up bringing. Im 26 years old this year April 7. When I was 18 I had my first son with my baby mama, it broke my mom heart though we found a way to go through it, then When I turned 24, I had another son with the same girl, she knows I can't marry her but always wanna make baby with me, I hate girls as a whole, the only women I love are my mom and sisters, I love being percieved as a bad boy which always make my mom cry every night cos she caint understand it, I remember the first day she saw I tatoo on my body she cried and prayed for me for a whole day still I kept on adding till it covered my whole chest and stomach. She want me to be a change child, but I always do things that make her cry due to the fact I'm drawn to bad things easily I can't control it. Now my family wants me to get married this year so as to see if I will calm down, but I'm not ready for that now, becous of my hate for ladies, I treat women like trash, Bleep them and move on with my life, I have never had any feeling for any girl including my baby mama but always Bleep the shit out of them.

My problem is my mom told me if I get married this year, that will be the only thing that will make her happy with me and she will forgive and forget all I have made her go through all this years. Nairalanders I really wanna make my mama happy and proud of me, I wanna be a changed guy without getting married since I already have two sons. Please advice me if u have one thanks.
Why do you hate marriage,didnt your parents married before bringing you forth into this world?You have a contrary spirit possessing you,see a counselor, visit a living church for total deliverance,change your circle of friends,start practising celibacy and practice the art of obedience.Its a good thing you are feeling bad about yourself,thats a step forward to finding your lost self.Above all start going to church with your mum and when you start experiencing peace within yourself and have become a calm person,then you can start thinking of marriage but for now just don't bring another person into your life to torture, you are not in the right frame for marriage now. All your mother wants is to see you change not necessarily the marriage and she thinks marriage will do the great job.Nobody can force you to change and not even the marriage,the zeal for change should come from you, take a step now and continue,its a gradual process and when you fall,dust yourself up and continue from where you fell.May God see you through it all.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by SweetCunt97(f): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
smadav:

I don't feel anything for anylady at all including my baby mama, but I love my boys, I just have sex with them nothing, even my current girlfriend, treat her like trash and she don't derserve it, after love making I can decide to just chase her out without reason, and she there not argue me or I slap the shit out of her, I tell you it's that bad.
You need therapy or Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rozz:
Why do you hate marriage,didnt your parents married before bringing you forth into this world?You have a contrary spirit possessing you,see a counselor, visit a living church for total deliverance,change your circle of friends,start practising celibacy and practice the art of obedience.Its a good thing you are feeling bad about yourself,thats a step forward to finding your lost self.Above all start going to church with your mum and when you start experiencing peace within yourself and have become a calm person,then you can start thinking of marriage but for now just don't bring another person into your life to torture, you are not in the right frame for marriage now. All your mother wants is to see you change not necessarily the marriage and she thinks marriage will do the great job.Nobody can force you to change and not even the marriage,the zeal for change should come from you, take a step now and continue,its a gradual process and when you fall,dust yourself up and continue from where you fell.May God see you through it all.

God bless you ma, are u a counselor ?
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
smadav:

God bless you ma, are u a counselor ?
God bless you too.I'm not a counselor
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rozz:

For ur question, I see marriage as an institution for procreation and nothing more, and since I already have two handsome boys 8yrs and 2yrs respectvely I see no essence of getting married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Rate These Sexy Photos I Drew With My Phone. / Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.