Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

I'm Am Coming For You, You Crossed The Line-dabota Lawson Fires Back At Sylvia N - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Am Coming For You, You Crossed The Line-dabota Lawson Fires Back At Sylvia N (479 Views)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Am Coming For You, You Crossed The Line-dabota Lawson Fires Back At Sylvia N by NanagistBlog: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2016
it all began yesterday when Dabota Lawson took to snap talk to blame an ex-lovely lady for sleping with her ex amid and after their split .

In spite of the fact that Dabota didn't specify names, it wasn't difficult to disentangle as she implied the lovely lady even remarked on her Instagram page with a kiss emoji..
Turned out Sylvia Nduka who went to Dabota's wedding was the one. Sylvia then took to Twitter to ignore the charges calling it joke of the year ..toward the beginning of today, Dabota answered her ..She composed

The #JokeOfTheYear is you honey. And I really want to put this behind me as I promised your sisters but Its unfortunate you choose to publicly address out of 3 points ( my best friend and daughter ) the one that matters to you the most ( The Man) . When you clearly understood from our conversation and your apology over the phone yesterday that the fact that you claim we are "sisters" and

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/12/im-am-coming-for-you-you-crossed-line.html

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Is Missing His Wife, Lilian Esoro - See What He Wrote About Her / Celebrity Cosmetologist, Modupe Ozolua Issues Warning To Randy Men / Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.