Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment (43907 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Josmila(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Truth is, NYSC has outlived its purpose, no reforms nothing. Year in year out they just mobilize graduates to go and suffer, some against their wish.

The government should just scrap it or make it a voluntary scheme. These kinda needless deaths are avoidable to be honest. I'm so pained reading that post from the mum of the deceased, and I'm imagining the trauma and confusion the family has been thrown into. No parents want to invest so much in a child and then lose them prematurely.

A thorough investigation must be done by the government to know exactly what happened, and if negligence led to her untimely demise, those responsible MUST be severely punishment

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by sirOrubebe: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2016
nini007:
can't stop tears from rolling down from my eyes after reading the mothers text. The atmosphere in our NYSC camps is just too bad. They take it as a do or die thing Wch is not so. Some people have health issues and some can't just stand that daily drills. I honestly think it should be scrapped!
Lives are lost year after year because of this scheme. A thousand more suffer unnecessary evils like rape and the likes. Yet people don't see the need why this thing should be booted away for good
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by nini007(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2016
osuofia2:
HMM..... REST IN PEACE QUEEN, YOU DIED DURING A CLARION CALL TO YOUR FATHER LAND, ITS A PITY HOW OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM HAVE GONE BAD TO WORST, YOU GO TO HOSPITALS YOU SEE DOCTORS MISBEHAVING WITH THEIR ''I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE', THEY WOULD RATHER PREFER YOU VISIT THEIR PRIVATE HEALTH CARE FACILITY TO ACCESS CARE, MEAN WHILE THEY ARE BEEN PAID WITH OUR COMMON WEALTH, I READ THAT YOUR MUM IS A NURSE, HMM... ITS A PITY BECAUSE , SOME HOW ,SOME WHERE SHE MAY HAVE PROBABLY NEGLECTED SOME ONE IN SUCH AN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. JOURNEY WELL TILL WE MEET TO PART NO MORE.
you should not have said that. Not now at all. Must u even comment?
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by tyson99(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother
May you experience such insha allah

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Do we blame the health practitioners, ministry of health or corruption across all our health sector?
May health practioners not use their incompetence to send us 6ft below earlier than our time.......
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by hernandson(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
beautycrush24:

And for how many years has d scheme being in existence if I may ask?

Has it brought any unity so far? If it hasn't brought unity till now, then it'll never bring unity.

So I second that poster and say SCRAP IT! It's high time the govt. realized it's a failed scheme.
u should check d net and see nysc achievement that wil help
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by passyhansome(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
[s]She should have left this for the press or other family members

Rip to the dead

Useless mother[/s]

Am highly disappointed in you, how dare you put this up to someone in agony, Do you think at all, your failure to register another's feeling is a major deficit it shows you are not emotional intelligent and its a tragic failing in what it means to be human. At least be empathic

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Opioko: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother
I just hope such evil as this does not befall you or any member of your family. I seriously just hope..

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by dollyptunde: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=bettercreature post=51566276]She should have left this for the press or other family members

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Many are mad few are roaming angry ASYLUM is where u belong

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Our health sector in Nigeria really needs a total overhaul and financial injection.........
Anaphylaxis shock because the injection they gave her, she is allegic to some or all of the contents. Was she given adrenaline injection to reverse the shock?
What a waste of life. Heads must roll............
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Iamvictor(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother
who is this senseless individual?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by SycophanticGoat: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Very sad indeed. This is a very painful loss I swear. Those useless mehn in uniform have successfully taken another life again. If they aren't doing it with their gun on peaceful protesters, they will be doing it on graduates/Corps members. Rest well oh lovely soul and may it never be well with Nigeria and her useless politicians!
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by glossy6(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

You called pouring out her heart and pains ranting?

I bet you've not lost a loved one before

RIP Dolapo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by beautycrush24(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
hernandson:
u should check d net and see nysc achievement that wil help

I'm guessing I dont have to check d net since we already have u here. so pls start listing them for us.

Then after that, compare the so called achievements to the number of people that have died in the course of this scheme and tell me if its worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by SycophanticGoat: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Iamvictor:
who is this senseless individual?

That's the caliber of people supporting jihad-Hari the demonic president, so what do you expect?
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by rocknation62(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2016
segsxpendable:
I read this and tears rolled down my eyes...RIP beauty...
God giveth and He taketh....
This is touching,I can't believe i'm also crying after reading cry cry cry...R.I.P QUEEN...GOD BLESS THE DEAD
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Chai so sorry.. pity. northern Nigerians and stupidity beans and plantain. rest on dear.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by SycophanticGoat: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
glossy6:

You called pouring out her heart and pains ranting?

I bet you've not lost a loved one before

RIP Dolapo

Never expect anything reasonable from a Jihad-hari (the demonic blood guzzling president) supporter.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by mayoor15(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2016
beautycrush24:

And for how many years has d scheme being in existence if I may ask?

Has it brought any unity so far? If it hasn't brought unity till now, then it'll never bring unity.

So I second that poster and say SCRAP IT! It's high time the govt. realized it's a failed scheme.
which unity, if you serve very far away from home, you will know NYSC is HELL. Personally I served 4d certificate and nothing more. They wil post common man children to evil places whyl posting der own children to Lagos, Abuja, Ogun and Port Harcourt. If NYSC can be scrapped they should and use the money to create jobs.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by femo86(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Oponu..Ode....Indi Ara...Mumu

Thunder go fire your balls

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by yankeedude(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2016
I think you do not know the meaning of ranting. It is better you keep mute if you do not know what do write
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by perfectcrown(f): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

may God have mercy on u
and u will b a father smday o...
u shldnt b sayng such thing. Shes only pouring out her heart
dats a wicked and stupid statement u made, haba and u call yrslf "bettercreature"! Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Kbels(f): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother
what an insensitive fellow you are, who doesn't think before vomiting trash from the mouth, smh

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Pathetic, been there,...lost my mum to dare-devil, i-don't-give-a-damn doctors! Very terrible country!
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by SycophanticGoat: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
lustychima:
nysc didn't kill her but negligence on d part of the doctors

Let's state fact correctly

And what about the useless soldiers and NYSC officials?
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by SpaceAngel: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2016
I don't understand this country. Life has no value. undecided
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by freeze001(f): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

How dare you! How dare you insult a grieving mother! Do you know her pain and how she feels? Who will tell her story better than the one that has experienced it? If the so called press u are expecting to do this actually carry this as a story, will you not castigate her for granting press interviews instead of mourning? Is the same press not already rigged against the common citizen and designed to protect the system at all times? Which government organisation will even allow any investigation to actually expose the wickedness and ineptitude that pervades the Nigerian health sector? Which press will carry the story?

Who told u there is a specified means or style of mourning? Have u published a handbook of how to mourn the death of a loved one that we do not know about? Do u not know that recounting events leading up to a tragic event can function as a form of catharsis? There is no need to curse you, you will meet ur pathetic end shortly for this wicked an insensitive statement.

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by hernandson(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2016
beautycrush24:

I'm guessing I dont have to check d net since we already have u here. so pls start listing them for us.

Then after that, compare the so called achievements to the number of people that have died in the course of this scheme and tell me if its worth it.
ppl die wether be it camp or nt,when its time there is nothin u can do.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by fkdmods: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Silashavex:
When are we going to start valuing lifes vintage this country

Good question. It is never going to happen until things like burning suspects in the streets stop. Nigerians are very insensitive to human life and that is a fact. In fact, i am certain every Nigerian in Nigeria is a potential murderer. If you can have a group of people gathered together to commit murder and the general public supports it, then yes, Nigeria is a nation of murderers. You would see a corpse in the middle of a road and people would just walk past it like nothing is there. In normal countries, you would think that a million people died, when someone is killed. The way their society responds to life is truly amazing. Nigeria is like an asylum run by the inmates.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

For saying such rubbish, may such fate befall you and your family. Idiot.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by YaksonFCA(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
This is heartbreaking. RIP Corper
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Khenny24(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]i dont knw y pipu bhav lik this, u sud read d post vry well bfor commenting on it... d post was posted by her sister not her mum

Rip to d beauty wu lost her life tru NYSC negligence...

femo86:

Oponu..Ode....Indi Ara...Mumu
Thunder go fire your balls
i dont knw y pipu bhav lik this, u sud read d post vry well bfor commenting on it... d post was posted by her sister not her mum

Rip to d beauty wu lost her life tru NYSC negligence...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.