Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment (43902 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by sirOrubebe: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Justdulla:

So because one corper died they should scrap the NYSC scheme... ur indeed the senseless one.. Wont we all die one day?, are we supposed to live forever? you have never partaken in it no wonder you dont have the experience. Instead of suggesting that the culpable people should be probed you talking thrash.. I have ibo friends and yoruba friends due to the nysc scheme. My best friend is from Kogi due to Nysc scheme, Nysc gave me my first job as i was retained, So if there is now a causality they should close down the scheme abi... goat

Since you cannot pass your points across without referring to yourself as a goat... Take this...

I guess NYSC thought you how to be uncivil too

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by gz87: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

POSTING ONLINE 2 DAYS AFTER YOUR DAUGHTERS DEATH IS WRONG

U are the real useless person.

Idiot, kukuma say na she kill her daughter.

Will her keeping quiet and mourning silently bring back the dead? She expressed how Ifedola would have been saved if only negligence and foolishness didn't take the better side of the entire NYSC personnel.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by froshguy(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2016
damiloladuke:
The heartbroken mother of Kano corper ,Ifedolapo Oladepo who died at NYSC camp has recounted her final moments..

Ifedolapo died at the NYSC orientation camp Kano on Tuesday, after camp officials allegedly denied her access to urgent medical attention because they thought she was pretending..Read what her mum wrote on Facebook

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/heartbroken-mum-of-kano-corper-who-died.html

R.I.P..... May God give the family of the decease the fortitude to bear it. this is quite unfortunate. I pray we will never die or be a victim of human error.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Sicillian: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

God punish dat ya useless mouth, how can u say such a thing...
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by gz87: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

U are the real useless person.

Idiot, kukuma say na she kill her daughter.

Will her keeping quiet and mourning silently bring back the dead? She expressed how Ifedola would have been saved if only negligence and foolishness didn't take the better side of the entire NYSC personnel.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Elcapo(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Justdulla:

So because one corper died they should scrap the NYSC scheme... ur indeed the senseless one.. Wont we all die one day?, are we supposed to live forever? you have never partaken in it no wonder you dont have the experience. Instead of suggesting that the culpable people should be probed you talking thrash.. I have ibo friends and yoruba friends due to the nysc scheme. My best friend is from Kogi due to Nysc scheme, Nysc gave me my first job as i was retained, So if there is now a causality they should close down the scheme abi... goat
Tell me one advantage of this Nysc?
Do u know how many graduates that has lost their life to this useless scheme?
How would u feel if u lose someone dear to you to this NYSC scheme?
Say ur brother, or your daughter?!
Would you say every life has to taste death and move on?
I guess not!
Let's be reasonable
Even if it's not canceled, it should be optional
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by jaydee87(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2016
I disagree with the scrapping of NYSC but the medical team in short all medical personnel should be re-oriented abt saving a life. thought they are bound by an oath that says save a life but our doctors save the money before the life and thats a major problem. the govt/medical practitioners should sit amd set a law guiding saving a life.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by ceceee(f): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

What is wrong with you? How is she a useless mother? Do you have a mother?.......you need to go check your brain....

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Such a pretty lady! I feel for her family. cry cry

Rest in peace.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by otokx(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
The level of incompetence in Nigeria is so high. It is accompanied by an I don't care attitude given the lack of environmental cooperation.

Billions are budgeted for NYSC but are stolen by the officials. It may surprise us all that the camp has no serviceable ambulance or even the very neutralizing drugs.

You see many Nigerians especially government workers leave their homes everyday to sleep, trade and gist at work. They were employed through connections and know little on the job.

In a sane society, all the NYSC officials on duty by now should be arrested and making useful statements in the police station. All of them including the military personal will have to explain and those doctors if found culpable should be stripped of their license and barred for a lifetime from medical practice.

That banning can't even work because in Nigeria we don't have records. Such people can stroll to a court in Adamawa and declare a new identity and open a drug store.

In the end, its all of us that make up the Nigerian system that killed that young lady if the story put up by the relation is remotely true.

So sad.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by otokx(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
The family should get a very good lawyer and also petition the National Assembly.

People should not just loose jobs on account of this but do jail time.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by promzyphyno(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

I belive its the likes of you that was in that hospital as doctors.....heartless fool!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by huntax(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
damiloladuke:
The heartbroken mother of Kano corper ,Ifedolapo Oladepo who died at NYSC camp has recounted her final moments..

Ifedolapo died at the NYSC orientation camp Kano on Tuesday, after camp officials allegedly denied her access to urgent medical attention because they thought she was pretending..Read what her mum wrote on Facebook

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/heartbroken-mum-of-kano-corper-who-died.html

"if you are opportune to come back to this world, come as my daughter"
That part made me cry.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by NicoBaba(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

n for saying this may u not...... see don't let me swear for u oo e remain few days to new year. d deceased was my sch mate.. u wretched b*stard. wat a waste. koni da fun e
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Janet101(f): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

POSTING ONLINE 2 DAYS AFTER YOUR DAUGHTERS DEATH

IS WRONG

I hope u understand d pain of a mother before posting dis shit****am glad u have a mother too, omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Laredojohn(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Soo sad.....emotional couldn't hold tears that dropped... may God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by jackie35(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
damiloladuke:

WHAT A GREAT LOST!!!!
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by BABANGBALI: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
The story moved me to tears. What kind of country us this? God punish all those people that were responsible for the death of that girl.

Babe if your ghost fit come back to fight,pls do so and kill them all.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by BABANGBALI: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

is that why you called her useless mother?you lack home training. Idioooooooot.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
the truth is, those doctors in the camp are fellow corp members who have little medical experience. They are still learning the field. I suggest they give every camp an experienced doctor, not just qualified doctor.

I don't talk my own ooo. after a 1 week ban. I will soon stopped coming to Nairaland
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by saydfact(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sad. rip
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by iamdapsyj(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
abuayman:
Such is Life

I bet u haven't seen any close relative in that condition b4 and I pray u don't. That post on Facebook could be an avenue to vent her anger on the authorities concerned and also as a whistle blower so as to forestall further occurrence in the future.

I almost passed through the fate some years back when I did my orientation @ the osun state camp. I was actually very sick (malaria) and was on drugs but the soldiers said I was pretending and was eventually ordered to lay flat on the ground facing the scorching sun. it was a nasty experience for me and thank God I'm still alive and well but some ppl are not alive to relate their story.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by ogtavia(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
damiloladuke:

but wait does all this sad news especially cases like negligence like this get to the government...I mean...who investigates issues like this and punishes erring parties..walahi...this is the saddest and most mind numbing case of NYSC bullsh.it I av come across in a while...you see...most health practitioners in this country should be made to sign a document that would make them liable for any unnecessary death as a result of negligence or abuse of their jobs..that hippocratic oath is just like hypocritical oath...that woman is shattered....i dont take nonsense from any nurse or doctor...most of them are proud, insensitive,full of themselves,very unprofessional and plain annoying....i av had several clashes with them because of my dissatisfaction on how they discharge their duties...I don't take nonsense from them....i will continue clashing and if possible insult them if they cross my path....imagine a mother calling a nurse on behalf of her dying daughter and the idio.t couldn't take it serious...I experienced something like this during NYSC and I blame those Corpers in the medical group..they saw their colleague dying and did nothing....i pray this doesn't happen to any of us....this is just sad..
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Ilduce11(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
MsFaith:

What's funny?
Whom ever you are may good always flee from u u re an animal @bettercrreature
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Johnnyessence(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
So painful we are witnessing this kind issues in our country. Even d doctors that was posted to camp too doesn't do anything about it before they refer her to general hospital. A rear gem have been lost again due to negligence of medical personnel. My condolences to the family. Rip to the innocent corper.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Ilduce11(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
MsFaith:

What's funny?
Whom ever you are may good always flee from u u re an animal @bettercrreature
habsydiamond:
Sometimes some people dey comment like say dem brain don turn water water. A woman pikin die u dey insult am. Her case is like that of an angry lion. I pray u won't be in her position. God will strengthen her and grant her the fortitude to bear the loss.
. Dat person dat made that comment is a bastard if i see u face to face i swear u will suffer
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by dassy65(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tell them o because I saw that post on fb too.
Aminat508:
That's not her mum, that's her sis.. RIP Dolapo cry
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
otokx:
The level of incompetence in Nigeria is so high. It is accompanied by an I don't care attitude given the lack of environmental cooperation.

Billions are budgeted for NYSC but are stolen by the officials. It may surprise us all that the camp has no serviceable ambulance or even the very neutralizing drugs.

You see many Nigerians especially government workers leave their homes everyday to sleep, trade and gist at work. They were employed through connections and know little on the job.

In a sane society, all the NYSC officials on duty by now should be arrested and making useful statements in the police station. All of them including the military personal will have to explain and those doctors if found culpable should be stripped of their license and barred for a lifetime from medical practice.

That banning can't even work because in Nigeria we don't have records. Such people can stroll to a court in Adamawa and declare a new identity and open a drug store.

In the end, its all of us that make up the Nigerian system that killed that young lady if the story put up by the relation is remotely true.

So sad.
so painful. If not the country we are in d nysc coordinator and his staffs should have been arrested by now.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirOrubebe:

Since you cannot pass your points across without referring to yourself as a goat... Take this...

I guess NYSC thought you how to be uncivil too
When you were passing your point, did you exhibit any form of sanity?? the fact remains your still a goat

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Johnnyessence(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]NYSC has no Health Insurance and no Life Insurance for the serving corps members and an idiot cannot see that this a big national SCAM just for the annual allocations of the NYSC contracts for procurement of NYSC kits and misappropriations of the allowances.[/size]
abi ooo. May God help us.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by sirOrubebe: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justdulla:

When you were passing your point, did you exhibit any form of sanity?? the fact remains your still a goat
You don't even know when to use "you're" and "your".
What University did you say you attended again?

And look at your moniker! You're really a dumb and dull nitwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.