Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment (43904 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother
is yr type dt wld loss hus parent and still take selfie with the corpse. aridin
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Mortiple(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Ewoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chaaaai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really pathetic. I am reduced to tears.

This woman will be traumatized by her daughter's death for the rest of her life. May God comfort her!

What a country called Nigeria?!
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is just a mad cow roaming around Aso rock villa... RIP Ifad
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Khenny24(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2016
tyson99:
May you experience such insha allah

i think u ar d most stupid person on dis planet. .. didirin ni e, opo nu ni e too thunder go fire u
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by freeze001(f): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2016
lustychima:
Take hrt ma

Nysc didn't kill her but negligence which is rampant in almost all hospitals in nigeria

Unless u know sombody, d children of nobody are always treated as third class citizens

We all live to die but when, we can't tell

Eternity awaits
The delay started from the NYSC authorities who dismissed her complaints because they stupidly decided she was pretending and wanted to dodge parade. The NYSC authority at the camp which includes their medical outfit administered an injection which might just be questionable. They failed to act quickly and still took her to an unequipped facility ie the General Hospital instead of the Teaching Hospital. They are as culpable as the medical personnel that failed to attend to her promptly.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by beautycrush24(f): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2016
hernandson:
ppl die wether be it camp or nt,when its time there is nothin u can do.

No doubt....people die. But I'd rather they died of something else. Not cos of something they were forced to do.

I wouldn't do this on this thread. I've derailed enough. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by afeezzezo: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Do you have sense at all ??
Useless boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by SycophanticGoat: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
hernandson:
it was to bring unity among the ethnic groups in nigeria. Dats their main aim.

Just read the nonsense you wrote. Tell me, if after doing the useless NYSC for decades and Nigeria is still this much divided with many of its citizens genocidal about the tribe closest to them, what the NYSC has indeed helped us achieve.

Do you know how many souls it cost Nigeria during the 2011 post election violence? Is that part of the plans, to make some blood readily available for spilling? Or does spilling of blood amount to bringing unity?

The useless waste of one year of one's precious time should be scrapped jor. Let them invest the huge sums used to maintain the programme on graduates and guide them to be financially independent.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by iamawara(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
God... Am already in tears. Where are we heading to Nigeria. What srt of ignorance is this tori olon. RIP dear sister they ended it for you so quick
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by femo86(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Khenny24:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]i dont knw y pipu bhav lik this, u sud read d post vry well bfor commenting on it... d post was posted by her sister not her mum

Rip to d beauty wu lost her life tru NYSC negligence...

i dont knw y pipu bhav lik this, u sud read d post vry well bfor commenting on it... d post was posted by her sister not her mum

Rip to d beauty wu lost her life tru NYSC negligence...

You should know who I was refering to......and you ought to have read my postvery well before commenting

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

The medicine that can re-caliberate your brain has not been invented yet, therefore, continue

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Dc4life:
This is very hurting. But, to even know there is no reaction yet from the government to question the NYSC authorities about a potential future of Nigeria is more painful

We have no Country bruh, nobody want to look after each other. Even the ones being Paid to get their Jobs done.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by prettybetty25(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2016
@ O P,that write up is from the eldest sister of the deceased who is a nurse. RIP beauty
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2016
I feel for the mom/relative. She's a nurse and she knew it could have been avoided. Sheer negligence. I wonder what kind of closed minded insensitive graduate doctors are being released from the educational system. May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
walescounis:

We have no Country bruh, nobody want to look after each other. Even the ones being Paid to get their Jobs done.

And non of the Government people is even saying a thing, We're so doomed. I feel like the Hell in the Bible is Africa or Nigeria.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:

For saying such rubbish, may such fate befall you and your family. Idiot.
see this fool! her faith will befall you and your family before this month end
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Heineken(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother
useless mother? Thunder fire your mouth there
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by hernandson(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Just read the nonsense you wrote. Tell me, if after doing the useless NYSC for decades and Nigeria is still this much divided with many of its citizens genocidal about the tribe closest to them, what the NYSC has indeed helped us achieve.

Do you know how many souls it cost Nigeria during the 2011 post election violence? Is that part of the plans, to make some blood readily available for spilling? Or does spilling of blood amount to bringing unity?

The useless waste of one year of one's precious time should be scrapped jor. Let them invest the huge sums used to maintain the programme on graduates and guide them to be financially independent.
am sure they thought abt dat 2
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2016
perfectcrown:

may God have mercy on u
and u will b a father smday o...
u shldnt b sayng such thing. Shes only pouring out her heart
dats a wicked and stupid statement u made, haba and u call yrslf "bettercreature"! Nonsense!
Her child died last tuesday for christ sake! what is she doing online
I have a family friend who ate poison twice because of death of their 3years old son
Just imagine her daughter died on tuesday and she was online on thursday posting
That is very very wrong
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by henrybomb(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2016
U r a big fool..wait till you lose someone very close
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2016
freeze001:

How dare you! How dare you insult a grieving mother! Do you know her pain and how she feels? Who will tell her story better than the one that has experienced it? If the so called press u are expecting to do this actually carry this as a story, will you not castigate her for granting press interviews instead of mourning? Is the same press not already rigged against the common citizen and designed to protect the system at all times? Which government organisation will even allow any investigation to actually expose the wickedness and ineptitude that pervades the Nigerian health sector? Which press will carry the story?

Who told u there is a specified means or style of mourning? Have u published a handbook of how to mourn the death of a loved one that we do not know about? Do u not know that recounting events leading up to a tragic event can function as a form of catharsis? There is no need to curse you, you will meet ur pathetic end shortly for this wicked an insensitive statement.
How is she grieving when she was online 2 days after her daughter death ranting,she is not a good mother i can say it again,she should be somewhere crying not posting online
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Kinsworld42(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother
You lack what they call brain. You are not suppose to be a human, cos this your write ups is inhumane
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Gshun: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Her child died last tuesday for christ sake! what is she doing online
I have a family friend who ate poison twice because of death of their 3years old son
Just imagine her daughter died on tuesday and she was online on thursday posting
That is very very wrong
oga we handle things in different ways, there are people that celebrates achievements online and some don't , same way some people mourn online and some don't. accept people for who they are. you are just plain stupid

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2016
henrybomb:
U r a big fool..wait till you lose someone very close
I did and that is why i find it difficult to understand what she was doing online 2 days after her daughters death
This is not a movie its real,she should be crying not posting online
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Adebowale89(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2016
why did she have to even manage in the first place. immediately she knew she won't be able to cope. she should ve opted out. I think there is a room for that in Nysc camp

rip anyway
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Gshun:
oga we handle things in different ways, there are people that celebrates achievements online and some don't , same way some people mourn online and some don't. accept people for who they are. you are just plan stupid
You are idiot! I know what i'm saying she wasnt suppose to be online it's wrong! very very wrong
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by olureignforever: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

I wanted to curse you, but I first went to read all quote about ur post. They have said it all
I just hope you learn and tell ur brain not to mislead your hand.
I lost my twin child at birth, till today, when I see the other, I still grieve wishing my baby stayed. N imagine a child you have held, catterred for till NYSC, just a stone throw to eat from your labour n death just came and abort that destiny. Chai, you conscience has been seer with hot iron, I don't think you are raised a mother. Even if you are raised by a mother, you a wicked fellow who does not deserve mercy. Let me park my Bently here, GOD HAVE MERCY on ur mother so that all this declaration will not come to you cos you are a child that bring reproach to parents.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Firefire(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2016
RIP Amoke... cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Kinsworld42:
You lack what they call brain. You are not suppose to be a human, cos this your write ups is inhumane
That woman doesn't have respect for her daughter what she did is pure nonsense,visit a place where they are mourning you will understand she wasnt suppose to be online 2 days after her daughters death
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Gshun: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
You are idiot! I know what i'm saying she wasnt suppose to be online it's wrong! very very wrong
i know your type, jobless sit at home that see faults in what others do. oga look at your life, i am sure you should be struggling for your next meal now.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by HonabFaj(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

What did you mean by useless mother, after nine months of pregnancy, nurture her from childhood to Adult, during happiness, sorrow, pains to get her the best, and you are saying useless mother. I don't understand we shouldn't cause anybody mothers, calling the press wont return her daughter back, she is a strong mother, and every situation God is aware of it.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Elcapo(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Oloriburuku niè o
And the person that liked your post sef aiye yin ti baje papo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.