Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment (43906 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by SlimOfy(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2016
and our law makers will be going after MMM, while NYSC is killing our youths!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2016
HonabFaj:

What did you mean by useless mother, after nine months of pregnancy, nurture her from childhood to Adult, during happiness, sorrow, pains to get her the best, and you are saying useless mother. I don't understand we shouldn't cause anybody mothers, calling the press wont return her daughter back, she is a strong mother, and every situation God is aware of it.
This is not about being strong,she doesnt respect the dead! she wasnt suppose to be online 2 days after her daughter death
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
So sad, My future wife will never serve this shitt called NYSC, it's a place for sex and drug users..imagine this sad story, if not that i use Nigerian passport, I would have called the country a big ZOO.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Cadamlk: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
passyhansome:

Am highly disappointed in you, how dare you put this up to someone in agony, Do you think at all, your failure to register another's feeling is a major deficit it shows you are not emotional intelligent and its a tragic failing in what it means to be human. At least be empathic
NL is conglomeration of creatures. Not all are humans though. That guy need to be evaluated.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
freeze001:

The delay started from the NYSC authorities who dismissed her complaints because they stupidly decided she was pretending and wanted to dodge parade. The NYSC authority at the camp which includes their medical outfit administered an injection which might just be questionable. They failed to act quickly and still took her to an unequipped facility ie the General Hospital instead of the Teaching Hospital. They are as culpable as the medical personnel that failed to attend to her promptly.
the nysc official and the doctors in her camp are culpable but not discrediting and calling for scraping of nysc intoto just for mistake of a few person is callous
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Rexnegro(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2016
abuayman:
Such is Life
stop promoting such nonsense...such is not life in an sane clime...Nigeria is jungle, what a Country full of bull-shits.... her death was avoidable but Because of stupid negligence she dead. So tell me if such is life then we re all dead in This Country even Why alive.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Elcapo:

Oloriburuku niè o
And the person that liked your post sef aiye yin ti baje papo
Most of you are secondary school leavers
This woman is heartless,i insist she should be mourning not posting online
You guys are just heartless,non of you respect the dead
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by arabianights: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

POSTING ONLINE 2 DAYS AFTER YOUR DAUGHTERS DEATH IS WRONG

will shut up your stupid mouth over there? Heartless beast. Very cold dejected individual. Stupid idiot. All these Devils walking amongst us

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Orikinla(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2016
[size=20pt]NYSC Quack doctors killed her with wrong injection.[/size]
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Elcapo(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
This is not about being strong,she doesnt respect the dead! she wasnt suppose to be online 2 days after her daughter death
That ain't her mum
It's her eldest sister so shush!!!
I saw that post on my Facebook
The deceased and I attended the same university, everyone shared the post to pay respect to her

The o.p was at fault here
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Rexnegro:

stop promoting such nonsense...such is not life in an sane clime...Nigeria is jungle, what a Country full of bull-shits.... her death was avoidable but Because of stupid negligence she dead. So tell me if such is life then we re all dead in This Country even Why alive.

That's what made it "Such is Life"
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Akkord4gov: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Don't be silly guy,dont always believe what you read online. That isn't her mother but her sister. God go punish the blogger wey call the lady her mum cos of useless traffic.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Elcapo(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Most of you are secondary school leavers
This woman is heartless,i insist she should be mourning not posting online
You guys are just heartless,non of you respect the dead

dfuq u saying?
I guess you've never lost a loved one
cry cry cry
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Elcapo:

That ain't her mum
It's her eldest sister so shush!!!
I saw that post on my Facebook
The deceased and I attended the same university, everyone shared the post to pay respect to her

The o.p was at fault here
I know how it feels to lose a member of the family
I can't imagine watching the mother posting online 2 days after the death
It's wrong!
Most of them wont even eat for 1 straight week let alone typing on phone
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Gapsy101(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2016
NYSC bullshit.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Elcapo:

dfuq u saying?
I guess you've never lost a loved one
cry cry cry
Shut up! i did and i know how people reacted to the loss,that is why i hate it to see this mother posting 2 days after her daughter death
Most of you just lack common sense,she has no business on social media
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2016
[size=20pt]NYSC has no Health Insurance and no Life Insurance for the serving corps members and an idiot cannot see that this a big national SCAM just for the annual allocations of the NYSC contracts for procurement of NYSC kits and misappropriations of the allowances.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by shhoolla(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

I.D.I.O.T H.E.A.R.T.H.L.E.S.S
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
I know how it feels to lose a member of the family
I can't imagine watching the mother posting online 2 days after the death
It's wrong!
Most of them wont even eat for 1 straight week let alone typing on phone
Even if her mum so what? Person don die, e don die whats the fuss about.. wont we all die one day?? ahn ahn... leave matter for mathias, The state NYSC cordinator should be probed. thats all
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Mariotury: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2016
she's her elder sister who's also an alumni of lautech... not her mother! stop passing a wrong message to the world! no mother would do such

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Sweetrolly(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

you need common sense
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Justdulla:

Even if her mum so what? Person don die, e don die whats the fuss about.. wont we all die one day?? ahn ahn... leave matter for mathias, The state NYSC cordinator should be probed. thats all
She should be crying 24/7 for the next one week not posting online
We are talking about real death not Nollywood movie
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Mariotury:
she's her elder sister who's also an alumni of lautech... not her mother! stop passing a wrong message to the world! no mother would do such
Exactly what i was saying and they are asking for my head
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by habsydiamond(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Sometimes some people dey comment like say dem brain don turn water water. A woman pikin die u dey insult am. Her case is like that of an angry lion. I pray u won't be in her position. God will strengthen her and grant her the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2016
sirOrubebe:
I say scrap this sh*t called NYSC

Do you know how many lives we lose to it on a yearly basis? Lives that are just in their prime?

These are people who despite the sufferings they face from a country they call their own decided to 'serve their fatherland'.

Thank God I never bothered with the sh*t!

My friend, you're the only useless fellow I see here. Ndi Ara
So because one corper died they should scrap the NYSC scheme... ur indeed the senseless one.. Wont we all die one day?, are we supposed to live forever? you have never partaken in it no wonder you dont have the experience. Instead of suggesting that the culpable people should be probed you talking thrash.. I have ibo friends and yoruba friends due to the nysc scheme. My best friend is from Kogi due to Nysc scheme, Nysc gave me my first job as i was retained, So if there is now a causality they should close down the scheme abi... goat
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by cybriz82(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2016
and this is why God keep punishing naija.....n keep blessin american...cus those people dnt joke with humanz life.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
She should be crying 24/7 for the next one week not posting online
We are talking about real death not Nollywood movie
People of faith mourn and move on... its only faithless people that will be wailing lime pdp supporters... According to my religious book every souls shall taste death so its not good to mourn for long cos your time shall come.. I believe her mum is a strong woman and she has already accepted her fate. I remember during service i fell sick, i told the useless NYSY officials to hand me travel pass cos i needed to travel home for prompt medical attention, they refused i just park ma bag one friday enter bus dey go house...atimes we have to take charge of our destinies, if the lady would have demanded to leave the camp, no one would stop her, if the doctors were professional enough, she should have have been fine but alas all these are post incident. The state cordinator and every official that prevented the lady from going home must be probed and if possible jailed.. Our focus now is to create a twitter hashtag #ProbeKanoNYSC..... But for someone to say tbey should cancel a whole scheme just cos of a casuality, thats insane.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Elcapo(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Shut up! i did and i know how people reacted to the loss,that is why i hate it to see this mother posting 2 days after her daughter death
Most of you just lack common sense,she has no business on social media

Idiot, it was not her mother, her sis who also graduated from lautech posted that on her wall

And what if it's her mother sef?
What is your konsignment..?
Ani oloriburuku ni èè sad

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Thats why when i see schools sponsoring their students in external exam malpractice i just shake my head, cos we will all pay for it someday.

Those quack doctors gave her the wrong injection.
Instead of giving her a neutraliser, they left her to die
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by lomprico(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
pope191:
In as much as I feel for the family... I would say those hospital doc/nurse(s) just don't care, probably including the mom, this is not the first case, but a corpse is just anybody until it happens to someone we are emotionally attach too. These people they need to be more professional and stop transferring aggression carelessly. R.I.P Ifed

abeg how is it the moms fault?
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Elcapo:

Idiot, it was not her mother, her sis who also graduated from lautech posted that on her wall

And what if it's her mother sef?
What is your konsignment..?
Ani oloriburuku ni èè sad
Chineke ga-ata gị
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Exciton(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2016
abuayman:
Such is Life

Such is life What a fucking bastard!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.