Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (32707 Views)

She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by forexbinary: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:
Charlie Charlie. D guy no strong at all? Won't you use backhand slap to knock off her wig ?

So you quoted that long story, just to type that?

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by sugarcathy: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
hmmm it's well..as much as I hate violence esp against women cos I'm a last, I would not also want a woman taking advantage of a man's weakness...why would she have to collect #22500 against #5500? even if he works in an oil company..she probably doesnt want the progress of this man...if she had told him it's #5500 maybe he could add more rather than lying..it's ok..if I ask me....domestic violence is rampant, so if it's not working out..why don't you take your child and hand over to your mum..or agree with her people the amount you can afford in a month for the child's upkeep..while you give yourselves time..time they say heals all wounds...
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by sugarcathy: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
sugarcathy:
hmmm it's well..as much as I hate violence esp against women cos I'm a last, I would not also want a woman taking advantage of a man's weakness...why would she have to collect #22500 against #5500? even if he works in an oil company..she probably doesnt want the progress of this man...if she had told him it's #5500 maybe he could add more rather than lying..it's ok..if I ask me....domestic violence is rampant, so if it's not working out..why don't you take your child and hand over to your mum..or agree with her people the amount you can afford in a month for the child's upkeep..while you give yourselves time..time they say heals all wounds...
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
what will i say self sad the money is small, my queen collect more than that everymonth from me, i am not adding hair oooooo
the money is too small for this kind fight, pay her and stop behaving like a lazy man
you must be a useless man for this ur stupid comment
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Anything that is clean is beautiful, you don't have to say it wink
[size=4pt]
damn girl!
see clean beauty! u go sweet f....k die!

will like to hook up with u - just for continuous fuk alone i dont mind the expenditure!

u in abuja?
[/size]
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by stevesheddy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
All this desperate girls who try or pull a man down by getting pregnant. The thunder wey go fire una dey come from redemption Camp.. I hate to hear the word violent against women. To me it's gender discrimination. The desperate women are the more violent ones.. So a man should watch a woman stab him to death because of violence against woman.. Bullshit
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
AS UGLY AS SHE IS
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by WesBreezy: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
The guy dey try but the money small for a girl that has no job as the story looks.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Irepib(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
what will i say self sad the money is small, my queen collect more than that everymonth from me, i am not adding hair oooooo
the money is too small for this kind fight, pay her and stop behaving like a lazy man
animal in human flesh
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by samzy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:
shocked sorry bro tongue

But on a more serious note, that girl na experienced olosho, while the guy na patriotic maga. angry Why not just cut ties with her, but remain in touch with the child? That girl looks like a person who don miss road for life cry

I dey tell u from the pix alone u go sabi say that pikin na 10 different men sperm he come from
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by rennylaw(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Olosho no1

No be small one .
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
even you what were you doing with the damn girl before you gave belle didn't you know she was a damn girl b4 you fk her damn pussy with no damn condom.what a damn man are you ?
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
samzy:

I dey tell u from the pix alone u go sabi say that pikin na 10 different men sperm he come from

Lolzzzgrin grin grin
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by MrCork: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Godson just shared his story on Instagram:

This lady is really a devil ... I have been taking care of this bitch for one and half years now .. paying her bills and everything .. I have prove for everything cause I know after this she will say her own side of the story ....

the girl had a baby for me then want to turn me to mungun (fool) and started acting funny after she gave birth to the baby I tried a lot and all my best to work things out for both of us but bitch will Always act like one ..

am giving her 15,000 naira every Monday cause of the baby she had for me and this fool still call me useless man cause i ain't ready to let her turn me to fool ... she gave birth to the baby last year December 11th and since then I have been paying 22,500naira every
month for the baby day care fee for a year now ..

so this last week this bitch came back from school and told me have to pay December fees from November and I told her I don't have any money now that whenever I have am going to pay it .. not knowing this bitch been paying 5500 naira every month for the baby day care after am giving her own money 15k naira per week ( every damn Monday ) so I decided to call the day care last weekend and talk to the person incharge of the day care and the woman told me it was just 5500 my baby been paying for the day care ..

I was so shocked and I did not say a shit I told this girl I don't have a any money to give her again and the bitch stabbed me with knife then lock the door from the back telling me she wants me dead ..

my friend was there inside house with us ...I wanted to make calls and tell people what's going on In the house she collected my phone and brake the screen..
this bitch frustrated me she wanted me to raise my hand on her so that she can be telling her fake was friends am a woman beater .. I did not do anything or say a shit .. she left the house i went to the hospital ..

after 2 days she back to the house with one of her family member and they packed my things In the house .. I did not say a shit I called my parents and told them what happened they told me not to ever do anything sily ..bitch i thought j would be begging her cause.

please repost this .. cause this bitch is saying shit around telling her friends what am not .... I want all of them to read this before they started judging me ... bitch told her friends she's the owner of all the things she packed in my house without having any receipt...I pray all her friends read this and she say her side of the story too ..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/babymama-stabs-man-Godson-domestic-violence.html

..why are Nigerian women all ways stabbbbin people. ..seriously...white women will never do that $hit undecided

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
The girl no fine sef. What nonsense Shioor
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:

This lady is really a devil ... I have been taking care of this bitch for one and half years now .. paying her bills and everything .. I have prove for everything cause I know after this she will say her own side of the story ....

the girl had a baby for me then want to turn me to mungun (fool) and started acting funny after she gave birth to the baby I tried a lot and all my best to work things out for both of us but bitch will Always act like one ..

am giving her 15,000 naira every Monday cause of the baby she had for me and this fool still call me useless man cause i ain't ready to let her turn me to fool ... she gave birth to the baby last year December 11th and since then I have been paying 22,500naira every

so this last week this bitch came back from school and told me have to pay December fees from November and I told her I don't have any money now that whenever I have am going to pay it .. not knowing this bitch been paying 5500 naira every month for the baby day care after am giving her own money 15k naira per week ( every damn Monday ) so I decided to call the day care last weekend and talk to the person incharge of the day care and the woman told me it was just 5500 my baby been paying for the day care ..

I was so shocked and I did not say a shit I told this girl I don't have a any money to give her again and the bitch stabbed me with knife then lock the door from the back telling me she wants me dead ..

my friend was there inside house with us ...I wanted to make calls and tell people what's going on In the house she collected my phone and brake the screen..
this bitch frustrated me she wanted me to raise my hand on her so that she can be telling her fake was friends am a woman beater .. I did not do anything or say a shit .. she left the house i went to the hospital ..

after 2 days she back to the house with one of her family member and they packed my things In the house .. I did not say a shit I called my parents and told them what happened they told me not to ever do anything sily ..bitch i thought j would be begging her cause.

please repost this .. cause this bitch is saying shit around telling her friends what am not .... I want all of them to read this before they started judging me ... bitch told her friends she's the owner of all the things she packed in my house without having any receipt...I pray all her friends read this and she say her side of the story too ..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/babymama-stabs-man-Godson-domestic-violence.html

She must be a runs girl. I won't be surprised if you're not the true father of that baby. Go for a DNA test.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by slevin1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
This nigga never heard the saying, "never make a ho a housewife."

Deal with ur issues nigga.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by samuelUMOH(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
She look like a local demon ! Even if ask to marry her free of charge I will reject it !

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by vchykp(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:

What the hell..? i thought i was the only one in such predicament?.. thank God i came out with my life, my secret was easy but hard to bear, i may not advice you to do same as me because it only takes a hearted man to do what i did/am doing.

In my case, i had to leave the house and all the property, she claimed it all, i simply lost contact with her, she does nt know where i stay or ehat i do for leaving, i sold the house i built and lost everything just to gain my freedom.

My case was so bad that i almost died in accident, out of much thinking she poured me hot water, pepper water, broke my laptop, burnt my suit.. just think of it, so i never regret ignoring her and my offspring, if my child grows, she will find me, if she does not find me, someone else will father her, sometimes in life you have to loose something(sacrifice) to gain another.

I paid for my freedom, all this online post did not help me, i took my descission and stood on it, women can sometimes be dangerous, once dey hate you, nothing can ever bring back the love, i am a free man now, i will be getting married soon by Gods grace, she called me early this year begging me to come back, i declined abstractly, nothing will ever make me go back to her, even of she is wrapped as a birthday gift.

#take hrt bro.. just look for permanent solution now, before its costs life..!

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by sermming: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bro,my candid advice for you is to leave her alone to let her be and don't let the devil use to against her.If you raise your hands and she fall to the ground and die her family will not say thank you despite the bad behaviors their daughter is possessing or the law will not salute you well done.I will advice you leave her alone and I pray to God to crown your effort to be able to get those things she has taken away.The most important thing is take your responsibility on the child.Let her know what you can afford to give her every fucken month and if she is not okay with that you should take possession of the child and take to your parents.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
The problem with some of you guys is that,you're always carried away by the beauty of a woman nt caring about the real person behind that face.the decent 1s u say theyre ugly nw u c what u have cus 4 urself angry angry
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
luminouz:
*sighs* will I ever marry with all these baby mama dramas?

It is not your potion.
Please do not wish yourself bad luck.

God's gift maketh rich and added No sorrow.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Now parents are being involved, but when thé deed was being done or planned, no one informed them.

This génération says no to culture and decency and we are getting what we want.

Back to my root.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Creamish:

..#WAKAPASSmode.. grin

See all these hypocritical girls not wanting to comment because it's a man suffering in the hands of an evil girl. If it was a guy maltreating a girl now, their mouth will be as sharp as a razor blaze.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
forexbinary:

So you quoted that long story, just to type that?
lol
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
B4bestbrain:

It is not your potion.
Please do not wish yourself bad luck.

God's gift maketh rich and added No sorrow.
Amen bro...thanks!
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by manikspears: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
First of all, she looks like a dude grin ,secondly are you sure the child is yours, bro go and do DNA test before you start taking care of another person's son. If he is yours, file for custody ,with those tattoos all over her body I'm very sure you will win. Then kick her out and get restraining order angry .
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
The girl face alone.....
if any girl raise voice for me.....i dey always end the contract, cos i cant let someone stab me in my sleep or give me BP.

But as she try stab me, and i survived....the film just start be that.....i go tell am say i took holiday off the street amd i cud go back at amy time
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Trippledee(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
One chance
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Never stick your dīck in crazy. Dude went as far as impregnating one.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chai this person Na real agent. Evil spirits wey dey her body go reach 100. She can make person possessed by looking at her picture only.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Slymonster:

Young man take responsibility of your child no matter what,Don't let your child have just one memory which is the mum even if you cut ties with her..Get your ass together
Did u read my comment?how can u take responsibility of a child u don't have access to.
she denied me ownership the child,and swore that i will never father the child.
so hw do go about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.