Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. (5382 Views)

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Kongaone: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Hello romancelander.

A friend of mine dated this girl in 2012 for almost a year during his first job with a 100k salary. She was 21 while he was 23 years old then. She was in her final year and was receiving monthly allowance of 20k from her parents. Though she has accommodation in the hostel but she prefers staying with him in his apartment which was very close to her school. My guy was taking care of this girl whose entitlement mentality was so high. They were eating outside almost everyday as she couldn't cook then. He loved her so much and wouldn't mind marrying her thus he was footing all her bills and was sending very little home to his parents and siblings. This lady still complained that he was looking after his family more than he takes care of her needs.

In days when my guy was so broke she would never assist him even as a loan. She was so beautiful and intelligent that she was the dream of most guys on campus. At a point she called the relationship off stating that she wants to go back to her ex and my guy who was so tired of the relationship but never wanted to hurt her accepted in good fate.

As luck may have it he got a new job ssme year with double pay in Lagos. She later came back saying her calling for a quit was just a joke but my guy requested they just take a break and re evaluate the relationship. He left the town and moved to Lagos, they communicated for few months and lost communication. She deactivated her social media contacts and was no where to be found.

Fast forward to 2020, my guy (now 31) is married with twin boys and has properties and investment in Lagos with a salary of about half a million. He's now looking very fresh and handsome (na money be fine bobo). He placed his wife on 60k monthly allowance and opened a shop for her. Some months ago this his ex girlfriend chatted him that she's in Lagos and they met with their love almost rekindling. She now works in Lagos with 60k pay.

Now this lady (now 29) and still single is accusing my guy of not making much efforts to look for her while he was single. Said she regretted her past actions and has completely changed and felt she was the one married to him. She even said she can accept to be his second wife or his baby mama and won't marry any guy who is not like my guy (in terms of character, emotion and ofcourse money).

My guy has come to me for advise, pls if you are him what will you do? Matured minds pls.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Darkseid(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:
Hello romancelander.

A friend of mine dated this girl in 2012 for almost a year during his first job with a 100k salary. She was 21 while he was 23 years old then. She was in her final year and was receiving monthly allowance of 20k from her parents. Though she has accommodation in the hostel but she prefers staying with him in his apartment which was very close to her school. My guy was taking care of this girl whose entitlement mentality was so high. They were eating outside almost everyday as she couldn't cook then. He loved her so much and wouldn't mind marrying her thus he was footing all her bills and was sending very little home to his parents and siblings. This lady still complained that he was looking after his family more than he takes care of her needs.

In days when my guy was so broke she would never assist him even as a loan. She was so beautiful and intelligent that she was the dream of most guys on campus. At a point she called the relationship off stating that she wants to go back to her ex and my guy who was so tired of the relationship but never wanted to hurt her accepted in good fate.

As luck may have it he got a new job ssme year with double pay in Lagos. She later came back saying her calling for a quit was just a joke but my guy requested they just take a break and re evaluate the relationship. He left the town and moved to Lagos, they communicated for few months and lost communication. She deactivated her social media contacts and was no where to be found.

Fast forward to 2020, my guy (now 31) is married with twin boys and has properties and investment in Lagos with a salary of about half a million. He's now looking very fresh and handsome (na money be fine bobo). He placed his wife on 60k monthly allowance and opened a shop for her. Some months ago this his ex girlfriend chatted him that she's in Lagos and they met with their love almost rekindling. She now works in Lagos with 60k pay.

Now this lady (now 29) and still single is accusing my guy of not making much efforts to look for her while he was single. Said she regretted her past actions and has completely changed and felt she was the one married to him. She even said she can accept to be his second wife or his baby mama and won't marry any guy who is not like my guy (in terms of character, emotion and ofcourse money).

My guy has come to me for advise, pls if you are him what will you do? Matured minds pls.
The fact that your guy/ you still dey look for advice show say his mumu never do, that's if the story is true. If awon redpill gang call una simp, una go begin vex, stvpid guys annoy the fvck out of me, tueh angry angry

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2020
That's how the Devil destroys a Lovely, Beautiful home with twins..is that your friend aware that what he has is other people's prayer point every night and day.

I can Assure that your Friend that if he continues, it will End In WEEPING and SINCERE WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for him grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by JoshOxborn: 1:06am On Aug 13, 2020
(in a sarcastic voice)

let him accept her back, he should make her his second wife, so she can bring peace into his home. !!

Jeez!! WTH! Don't be stupid to accept her back. what advise do you need? she jilted you and you must make her pay. smh. I don't know why premium simps like to learn in the hard way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by ERCROSS(m): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2020
No be say we go beat if u talk true say na you be ur friend. We already know your friend is you. You are your friend. You guys are inside each other. Una gather dey ni.

Back to the matter, Che na her toto still dey hungry u ni abi wetin. U can still Bleep that coochie for free self if u sabi. But do not make the mistake of marrying her second hand ass. Don't be a simp

6 Likes

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by DICKstractor: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Yeye story

2 Likes

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Kongaone: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:
Hello romancelander.

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by ashewoboy(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2020
It should be while doubling your hustle, chase after girls and fvck eniqurl.

your guy should cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss. he should make her his sex mate. anytime his wife is not around for sex, she should be there for him.

1 Like

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Kongaone: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2020
ashewoboy:
It should be while doubling your hustle, chase after girls and fvck eniqurl.

your guy should cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss. he should make her his sex mate. anytime his wife is not around for sex, she should be there for him.
grin grin grin
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Powerfly(f): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2020
No be advice your friend need...
Nah better red pepper-hot back-hand-Thick slap he need.
So dear Op, when next you see your friend, just give him a hot slap.. It'll help restore his senses back to him.

6 Likes

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Kongaone: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2020
Powerfly:
So dear Op, when next you see your friend, just give him a hot slap.. It'll help restore his senses back to him.

grin grin grin
I will do just that.

1 Like

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by ipodstinks: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Make I just laugh with this story.

1 Like

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by adajoe555: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:
Hello romancelander.

when I insult you now, you will say I don't have manners, that your friend need a hot slap to send his brain to factory reset. let him better leave that lady and focus on his family. nonsense
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Humanoid01(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2020
There's no way your guy could have comfortably given you all the details you wrote here. It's either this story was cooked up or you're "my guy" .

5 Likes

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Kongaone: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
There's no way your guy could have comfortably given you all the details you wrote here. It's either this story was cooked up or you're "my guy" .

The guy is my guyest guy. We were room mates all through our 5 years in school and now work/hustle in Lagos together. Bro you no get guyest guy?
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by FreeSpirited: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2020
This is a good example of a TRP field report:

1. She was 21, beautiful, cynosure of the campus, so that makes her feel so entitled to fvvck the highest bidders that even a guy of 100k salary wasnt enough for her: That's riding the cock carousel' (i.e fvcking any diick that tickle her fancy or that brings good cash without thinking of the consequences.)

2. Whatever you do for her will never suffice at this stage cos she believes the whole world owe her something...If u are not a GAME and TRP aware guy at this point, you will waste all your energy, resources and emotional well-being on a bitch that can not be satisfied just because she owns a pvssy. Many simpy blue pill guys are in this trap they call relationship as I speak.
3...She quit the relationship because she was getting other diick out there..there were plenty higher bidders and admirers..cos she believes she was a trophy all men should jostle to have...so they will keep exploring diicks and expanding their honey pot to its elastic limit.
4 She's now 29...Reality has now hit and slapped her hard in the face: She's now ready for husband..lol. This is the time we call 'post wall' in TRP parlance; at this stage, they are regretting the good guys the let go and at these same time blaming the guys for not doing enough to retain their stupidity...is that not ridiculous? lol. That's their hamster rationalization and blame shifting idiocy...
And at this stage they seek out for a simp or a bluepiller to deceive that they are one changed or refined angel..just to secure a family man who will spend and cater for their worn out pvssy in the name of marriage...who in the end they will still treat badly and get to cheat on... That's their life.
Men, it is left to us all to be smart and reject them at this old stage when they are jaded and start coming back to fool us into marrying them after they had ridden the whole community diick, travelled across the whole country, perching into all hotels, clubs and being pumped and fvvcked mercilessly by all kind of diick for money, pleasure and adventure and at the same time aborting tonnes of pregnancy...Lol. That's the simple life of those bittches...but our simp and bluepillers will never learn. Good luck to them though.
My advice to the guy is to not get close to the lady. The lady is still feeling entitled .. that's their way. she can hurt him or his wife, she can give him fake pregnancy if he have sex with her..he has to be smart or just simply trash her to the bin of his past. My little cent.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by konkonbilo(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2020
OP just say na you, nobody go flog you.. Lol. Abi you de fear make dem no call you SIMP grin
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Remind him he's now a married man and should forget about her. The only thing he needs to do is face front and focus on his wife and twin boys like he has been doing. Make him no allow the spirit of confusion and destruction into his life. That he's even asking what to do is foolishness

Powerfly:
Lols grin

2 Likes

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Kongaone: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2020
konkonbilo:
OP just say na you, nobody go flog you.. Lol. Abi you de fear make dem no call you SIMP grin

Oya see my ass come flog am. grin tongue
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Nicepoker(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Daughter of Jezebel, on a revenge mission.
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by blesskewe(f): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2020
it's a joke abi
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by marshalcarter: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Seems you and your friend don't have common sense
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Kongaone: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2020
blesskewe:
it's a joke abi

Not a joke pls
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by blesskewe(f): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:

Not a joke pls
in my own opinion, seems he still likes her to even give her the chance to talk with him
fear women................ let him block her na, which kind mumu he wan be

1 Like

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Op tell your friend ZINI said what his he looking for again
A youruba adage says èni tó bà n wá sósó òju rè ari sósó
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by instinct57vm(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:
Hello romancelander.

Make you guy free her jare to avoid the unforeseen. Babes yapa everywhere
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Judybash93(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
He should delete her off. She only wants to ruin the beautiful thing he's got.
If you can't love me now, don't love me later when my later is much better. It only proves that you love the paper

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Westernlove: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Both you and your friend are seriously mad and you don't have anyone to tell both of you......

1 Like

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by benedima1990(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Its better to go for a totally new gf than to reconcile with that girl.

The girl has gone south, north, east and west. Enjoyed her life to the fullest and now want to settle down with a rich nice dude that she has once blocked, cheated on and separated from . Its impossible.

Kindly delete, everything that connect her in this life and life after. If not, it will end in premium tears.

6 Likes

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by luwiizy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] TELL YOUR GUY IF HE TIRES SUCH, HIS TWIN BOYZ WILL BE THE THE ONE TO KILL HIM WHEN HIS TIME IS DUE. I PROMISE YOU DONT JOKE WITH THESE WORDS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma / Nicki Minaj Admits Being Possessed By Demon Spirit (roman) Illuminati / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.