Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

See What This Groom Allegedly Did On His Wedding Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Groom Allegedly Did On His Wedding Day! (871 Views)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride / This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Groom Allegedly Did On His Wedding Day! by lewispius: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hehe, some man sha.. If you think you’re bold enough, stand up and say you are against the couple getting married… Lol… You’d better just let them say their “I do” in peace abi warz your own?

Lol… if it’s for real though, the groom has my respect, Nobody better come in between their union… Hehe…

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/12/02/see-groom-allegedly-wedding-day/

Re: See What This Groom Allegedly Did On His Wedding Day! by izzou(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
That mom when you have numerous sidechicks and you decide to focus for once in your life.

grin

Re: See What This Groom Allegedly Did On His Wedding Day! by smilinseun(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Land for sale
Re: See What This Groom Allegedly Did On His Wedding Day! by ElsonMorali: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'm sure it was for photo-effects otherwise that's so wrong. What if I genuinely have an objection.
Re: See What This Groom Allegedly Did On His Wedding Day! by Edwinmason(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
okay

(1) (Reply)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2016 / Help..am Drained Of Dopamine / End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.