Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (4563 Views)

Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2016
KingRex1:

You're better off this way wink
Swerve, you don fuvk up
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by KingRex1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Swerve, you don fuvk up
By replying you.. Yeah
But not anymore

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
KingRex1:

By replying you.. Yeah
But not anymore
Yea.. . Go continue with your womanwrappering and ass licking job. That's what you do better.. Kenya!
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Don't mind the guy joor.
Twinny what's up?cheesy
sky tongue
How you dey?
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Kobicove(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by makydebbie(f): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
juhan:
sky tongue

How you dey?
I'm good jare...what's up with your watsapp? I sent you that acct details.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm good jare...what's up with your watsapp? I sent you that acct details.
I never open am. Make this match end, I go reply you cheesy
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by makydebbie(f): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
juhan:
I never open am. Make this match end, I go reply you cheesy
okay dear.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Beautiful but dumb. Chai! And I thought I found her sad
if i hear cool
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by ShayGirl(f): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Happy birthday. Can we have a one night stand to celebrate your birthday wink

Wereygrin grin...A one night sit is OK by me tongue

Anyway, thanx for d birthday wish
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by ShayGirl(f): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
I'm done searching. I think I found you... grin

Found me where? I'm in Lagos nah grin grincheesy
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
if i hear cool
You have heard. What says you? I like your glasses. Is it shakomended? grin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2016
ShayGirl:

Wereygrin grin...A one night sit is OK by me tongue

Anyway, thanx for d birthday wish
Since you agree to the one night, how old are you? I want to be sure you are not a minor grin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2016
ShayGirl:

Found me where? I'm in Lagos nah grin grincheesy
You just got lucky... You have the chance to fuvk a Londoner wink
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2016
grin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
I fit in ..what next??
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lizzdeb:
I fit in ..what next??
I don't do teenagers sad
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
I don't do teenagers sad

Eeeeh...eeeh..don't judge a book by its cover. Am just 38 sir
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lizzdeb:

Eeeeh...eeeh..don't judge a book by its cover. Am just 38 sir
You are trying too much to convince me... Are you that desperate to get into my Pant??
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by ShayGirl(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
You just got lucky... You have the chance to fuvk a Londoner wink

grin grin grin
Londoner indeed!
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
ShayGirl:

grin grin grin
Londoner indeed!
smiley pm me before I change my
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
You have heard. What says you? I like your glasses. Is it shakomended? grin
call it whatever u like cool tongue
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by windeal: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
embarassed let me check op body temperature if he has a malaria or spirit of weed worrying him

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
call it whatever u like cool tongue
undecided Ó bá jẹ sha.. .
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
undecided Ó bá jẹ sha.. .
undecided tongue
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by ShayGirl(f): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2016
dryyansh1:
smiley pm me before I change my

Taaah...gerrarahere grin grin grin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
ShayGirl:

Taaah...gerrarahere grin grin grin
undecided
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Close kkk / 22-year-old Man Sued To Court After Death Of The Goat He Raped (video) / My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.