Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (4564 Views)

Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2016
angry
dryyansh1:
This afternoon I came back from a long journey and wanted to rest.
It was during this sleep that a spirit minister to me that my wife is a romancelander and I was given the perfect description.
To all the ladies on Romanceland, if you know you fit into this description kindly pm... I don't know the kind of spirit sha. Maybe na spirit of love or lust.
The image below is the perfect description of what I saw
angry
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by freesinzu(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
If I say you are stupid now, you will think it's an insult
Good morning

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2016
freesinzu:

Bro l ain't Gay na. Free me jor
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by freesinzu(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Bro l ain't Gay na. Free me jor

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2016
freesinzu:

You just dey find trouble. I'm a lover not a fighter.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Do you have the required attributes? I can see you gat front, how about back?
U still nid 2 google it
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2016
This guy needs to change his dealerundecided
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dikerebel(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Mtcheww
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by KingRex1(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Haha.. grin
But how you know? wink tongue
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by ShayGirl(f): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2016
U would see her...don't worry! grin grin
Jst keep hopingundecidedundecided
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by makydebbie(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2016
KingRex1:

Haha.. grin
grin...I don't knowgrin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2016
ShayGirl:
I'm done searching. I think I found you... grin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2016
KingRex1:

Haha.. grin
Take your womanwrappering outta here. This thread is about finding my angel sad
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
grin...I don't knowgrin
Be smiling like hyena like that. He's just trying to impregnate you angry
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2016
ShayGirl:
Happy birthday. Can we have a one night stand to celebrate your birthday wink
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
U still nid 2 google it
Beautiful but dumb. Chai! And I thought I found her sad
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2016
dikerebel:
Mtcheww
Hello dickhead
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by makydebbie(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Be smiling like hyena like that. He's just trying to impregnate you angry
so?

Your body?
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
so?

Your body?
There're enough single mum in Africa.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by makydebbie(f): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
There're enough single mum in Africa.
k
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
k
Is that all? Big head no brain... All na weavon
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by makydebbie(f): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Is that all? Big head no brain... All na weavon

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=51596414][/quote] grin grin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=51596414][/quote] Yea, I know. They result to memes when their brain is too slow to come up with something intelligent.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Who asked for the opinions of these married women now. Makydebbie is married yet she's disturbing me.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by KingRex1(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Take your womanwrappering outta here. This thread is about finding my angel sad
You've gotten enough attention.. Time's up

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by makydebbie(f): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2016
juhan:
grin grin
Don't mind the guy joor.

Twinny what's up?cheesy
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2016
KingRex1:

You've gotten enough attention.. Time's up
Lol. .. Mehn, you actually think you matter in the scheme of things? Maybe cos of the king in your moniker. Guyman, outta here I wouldn't even speak with most of y'all
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by KingRex1(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
You're better off this way wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Community Slu-t / Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online / My Husband Betrayed Me. I Want To Move On Pls Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.