Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love (39510 Views)

A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
EMXTAN1:

Mhiz u can have experience in matterz like dis eh!!
Lol, how many have you read??
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Kcblunt(m): 1:58am On Dec 05, 2016
krissconnect:
There are funny characters we display when we fall in love that mere looking at them, its convincing to say that love is really blind.

1. *When you continue buying food when you're not really hungry from that restuarant your crush works in.
I won't deny the fact that I'm so guilty of this at the moment. I'm crushing on a girl that sells fried groundnut around my office, but each time I think of her,I rush down her spot to buy groundnut I really don't wanna eat justto catch a stare.

2. Paying double the price of a commodity.
Most guys do this to boost their ego or impress that girl they're crushing on. A matchbox of #10, you decide to pay #100 cos she's the one attending to you? I pray that spell leaves you bro.

3. Wearing high heel just to look outstanding.
Our ladies in the house! Shoutout to those ladies who have never put on high heel shoe before but decides to suddenly rock it cos that guy definitely will walk their path. I think the shorty ladies are so guilty of this. #noOffense

4. Taking the long route cos he/she always uses that path.
I'm not so guilty of this though, but I think tosyne2much and cutehector can attest to this. You decide to forfeit that short distance path to follow the 100km distance path instead cos you're sure he/she always walks through that path. A journey of 5 minutes just costed you 1hour cos of love and you didn't mind trekking the distance. Love is really blind.

5. Giving an offering of #1000 instead of the usual #50.
You suddenly found yourself sitting beside your crush during church service. Now its time for offering. You realised you just have your normal #50 at the left pocket and #1000 for beer at the right pocket, hoping to impress that babe,you dip your hand inside the right pocket,brandishing the 1k and dance on to give offering. *You think you're doing God.*

6. Adopting the british accent when putting through a call to your crush.
Guys who are guilty of this so annoys me. A guy will suddenly start using a female voice cos he's talking to his crush on phone. He be like 'oh cindy! I just wanna be that guy you know? Like seriously? Yea,like seriously_aww'
Bro,you're simply turning gay! Mtcheww!

7. Trying to eat decent_omotola wannabe!
Most girls are so guilty of this. A guy takes you out to eat oranges on a date. You see how she leaks her orange like she leakin lollipop sweet. But when she goes home, she can even eat the outer layer and swallow it.
*just be yourself laveda*

8. Add yours..

Do you mean when boys fall in love?
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Fall inlove?,hehehehe, make I nor talk
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by SMREXY(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2016
You are doing one already grin
mofeoluwadassah:
I dont do any of this undecided
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by purpulrain: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
KissChrix:

Huh? undecided

Punishing myself just to impress a girl who I'm not sure would still be with Me in 6months time undecided
[/s]
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by mofeoluwadassah: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2016
SMREXY:
You are doing one already grin
U said so undecided
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Zinton(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2016
We make it special - super special

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Chukkyboi: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmm,Na so
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by SMREXY(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
No, I didn't say "so"... I said "you are doing one already"
mofeoluwadassah:
U said so undecided
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by EMXTAN1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
mhiz:
Lol, how many have you read??
Plenty, lemme not expose d skeletons in ya cupboard....Lol
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
EMXTAN1:

Plenty, lemme not expose d skeletons in ya cupboard....Lol

Please do tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nickymezor(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
#6 can be very annoying o... It doesnt suit dem @ all. I rem when my elder bro once did dat...was pissed wit him... Knew instantly say na babe he dey yarn with.. ( A new catch too undecided)
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by mofeoluwadassah: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
SMREXY:
No, I didn't say "so"... I said "you are doing one already"
We are still saying d same thing
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by SMREXY(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
How can we be saying the same thing undecided
You said so, I didn't angry
mofeoluwadassah:
We are still saying d same thing
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by omoskenso(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
KissChrix:

Huh? undecided

Punishing myself just to impress a girl who I'm not sure would still be with Me in 6months time undecided
People like dis can jump off a speeding danfo just 2 draw sympathy from deir crush.... they wud come here n start acting like dey've neva drooled ova a girl. Make i hear joor... Op on point 4 numerous foolishness
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by mofeoluwadassah: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
SMREXY:
How can we be saying the same thing undecided
You said so, I didn't angry
smiley
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by EMXTAN1(m): 1:05am On Dec 06, 2016
mhiz:

Please do tongue
*Mhiz dont mind me, wahs looking 4 a frd. found u! lol
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by SMREXY(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2016
What's up with you
mofeoluwadassah:
smiley
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by mofeoluwadassah: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
SMREXY:
What's up with you
M gud
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by SMREXY(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
M gud
That's good to know... Can we discuss in camera wink
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
EMXTAN1:

*Mhiz dont mind me, wahs looking 4 a frd. found u! lol
Oh, okaysmiley How are you?
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by mofeoluwadassah: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
SMREXY:
That's good to know... Can we discuss in camera wink
No probs
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by EMXTAN1(m): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2016
mhiz:
Oh, okaysmiley How are you?
am doing great...How does pm works here?
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by SMREXY(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
No probs
Let me have one of your contacts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.