Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love (39513 Views)

A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Genea(f): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
photoshoot:

Haha lipsrsealed I wee pass... grin
smiles wink no probz u WC anytime
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
photoshoot:

Haha lipsrsealed I wee pass... grin
Lol tongue
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by photoshoot(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lol tongue

Haa, es true o, you are there also.

You people shuu be expecting me niyen tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by photoshoot(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Genea:
smiles wink no probz u WC anytime

Alright mami cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
photoshoot:

Haa, es true o, you are there also.

You people shuu be expecting me niyen tongue
Oshamooo! cool

I'll be experrin you baby embarassed kiss
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by photoshoot(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Oshamooo! cool

I'll be experrin you baby embarassed kiss

cheesy lol okay.

My phone should be kicking anytime soon kiss
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
photoshoot:

cheesy lol okay.

My phone should be kicking anytime soon kiss
kiss kiss kiss

I won't miss you too mush embarassed cry
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by krissconnect(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
kiss kiss kiss

I won't miss you too mush embarassed cry
See as dem hijack my thread undecided
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
krissconnect:

See as dem hijack my thread undecided
Awww.. Sorry embarassed

But who your thread Epp?? undecided cheesy
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
like I have been stalking and viewing @badaoyeyemi profile and last seen for like 2weeks now. I dont just know how it happens
are u sure its love
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
are u sure its love
My councillor said its that kind that one has at first sight. shocked

1 Like

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by krissconnect(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Naff24(f): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
What if it's on Nairaland you're crushing on the person, what are you going to do? cheesy
Send mail straight grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by eboniest(f): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
This matter no be here....mouth closed
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by hormoty(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
You should have giv us pictures along ds yur observations.... wink
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by OlujobaSamuel: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
not sure i did any of all listed. i've always been me and will continue to be. i once walked out on a fish seller that tried to play smart on me by selling commodity short of the scale to me at a higher price, i requested to see the measurement, he refused, i just told my babe, abeg, lets go, she plead that we buy it cuz its late, i told her we would get egg or eat our rice and stew with nothing.
i dash out without blinking, but try to cheat me, if you are successful, and i later know, i wont forgive myself.
i will never spend beyond what i ought to irrespective of who it is, i dont show off,

1 Like

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by eezeribe(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
krissconnect:
There are funny characters we display when we fall in love that mere looking at them, its convincing to say that love is really blind.

1. *When you continue buying food when you're not really hungry from that restuarant your crush works in.
I won't deny the fact that I'm so guilty of this at the moment. I'm crushing on a girl that sells fried groundnut around my office, but each time I think of her,I rush down her spot to buy groundnut I really don't wanna eat justto catch a stare.

2. Paying double the price of a commodity.
Most guys do this to boost their ego or impress that girl they're crushing on. A matchbox of #10, you decide to pay #100 cos she's the one attending to you? I pray that spell leaves you bro.

3. Wearing high heel just to look outstanding.
Our ladies in the house! Shoutout to those ladies who have never put on high heel shoe before but decides to suddenly rock it cos that guy definitely will walk their path. I think the shorty ladies are so guilty of this. #noOffense

4. Taking the long route cos he/she always uses that path.
I'm not so guilty of this though, but I think tosyne2much and cutehector can attest to this. You decide to forfeit that short distance path to follow the 100km distance path instead cos you're sure he/she always walks through that path. A journey of 5 minutes just costed you 1hour cos of love and you didn't mind trekking the distance. Love is really blind.

5. Giving an offering of #1000 instead of the usual #50.
You suddenly found yourself sitting beside your crush during church service. Now its time for offering. You realised you just have your normal #50 at the left pocket and #1000 for beer at the right pocket, hoping to impress that babe,you dip your hand inside the right pocket,brandishing the 1k and dance on to give offering. *You think you're doing God.*

6. Adopting the british accent when putting through a call to your crush.
Guys who are guilty of this so annoys me. A guy will suddenly start using a female voice cos he's talking to his crush on phone. He be like 'oh cindy! I just wanna be that guy you know? Like seriously? Yea,like seriously_aww'
Bro,you're simply turning gay! Mtcheww!

7. Trying to eat decent_omotola wannabe!
Most girls are so guilty of this. A guy takes you out to eat oranges on a date. You see how she leaks her orange like she leakin lollipop sweet. But when she goes home, she can even eat the outer layer and swallow it.
*just be yourself laveda*

8. Add yours..

I don't know why people like generalizing...

Mr OP, just remove the "we" and write Things "I" do when I fall in love
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Umukor(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
I have noting to add cos i didnt do any of such to impress any babe
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by fortunechy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
# Infact am leaving this planet..._ Imagine a 10 year old boy and a girl came to me and asked "uncle, can a 8year old girl get pregnant ? I said "NO". The boy said "I told you, let's go and continue."_ continue what biko?_ ............
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
The topic should rather be stupid things we do when we fall in love! angry
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Xync(f): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:

Send mail straight grin grin grin
Nice one cheesy
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
MzLarem:
Carry your loff and be going.

Lmao! You no wan loff, you funny though
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Donbigi2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
If I like you, I will tell you
Leaving those feelings bottled in will drain your common sense...
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Lmao! You no wan loff, you funny though
Nah,i have enough already.
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by uzuede4(f): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
krissconnect:
There are funny characters we display when we fall in love that mere looking at them, its convincing to say that love is really blind.

1. *When you continue buying food when you're not really hungry from that restuarant your crush works in.
I won't deny the fact that I'm so guilty of this at the moment. I'm crushing on a girl that sells fried groundnut around my office, but each time I think of her,I rush down her spot to buy groundnut I really don't wanna eat justto catch a stare.

Most guys do this to boost their ego or impress that girl they're crushing on. A matchbox of #10, you decide to pay #100 cos she's the one attending to you? I pray that spell leaves you bro.

Our ladies in the house! Shoutout to those ladies who have never put on high heel shoe before but decides to suddenly rock it cos that guy definitely will walk their path. I think the shorty ladies are so guilty of this. #noOffense

I'm not so guilty of this though, but I think tosyne2much and cutehector can attest to this. You decide to forfeit that short distance path to follow the 100km distance path instead cos you're sure he/she always walks through that path. A journey of 5 minutes just costed you 1hour cos of love and you didn't mind trekking the distance. Love is really blind.

You suddenly found yourself sitting beside your crush during church service. Now its time for offering. You realised you just have your normal #50 at the left pocket and #1000 for beer at the right pocket, hoping to impress that babe,you dip your hand inside the right pocket,brandishing the 1k and dance on to give offering. *You think you're doing God.*

Guys who are guilty of this so annoys me. A guy will suddenly start using a female voice cos he's talking to his crush on phone. He be like 'oh cindy! I just wanna be that guy you know? Like seriously? Yea,like seriously_aww'

Most girls are so guilty of this. A guy takes you out to eat oranges on a date. You see how she leaks her orange like she leakin lollipop sweet. But when she goes home, she can even eat the outer layer and swallow it.

8. Add yours..
Why you dey call people name? you dey find trouble o. Op, i dey suspect you. grin
krissconnect:

8. Add yours..
Why you dey call people name? you dey find trouble o. Op, i dey suspect you.
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
MzLarem:
Nah,i have enough already.

Hmm enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by EMXTAN1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
mhiz:
That number 6 plenty people do it, crush or no crush. I rember the day I called my brother with a new sim, when I heard his voice I had to check to be sure I didn't dial the wrong number cheesy when he realised I was the one, he then used his normal voice.

Mhiz u can have experience in matterz like dis eh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.