Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ladies: What Does A Man Has To Do To Win Your Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Does A Man Has To Do To Win Your Heart? (3248 Views)

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Does A Man Has To Do To Win Your Heart? by konkonbilo(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2016
MrCock don come spoil everything smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies: What Does A Man Has To Do To Win Your Heart? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2016
He has to be loving, caring and always giving me attention.
Re: Ladies: What Does A Man Has To Do To Win Your Heart? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Did you go to church today? smiley
MrCork:

....errrmm slow down sweery....you hav no shance wit me unles you change color to yellow....dream on! (No ooofense) angry
Re: Ladies: What Does A Man Has To Do To Win Your Heart? by ImperialYoruba: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Diamonddris:
Ladies please help us get the girls we love easily.....
I think we've stressed so much in getting the girls we love,maybe because we are not doing the right thing.....

Your advices will be so helpful....

Please girls, tell us how to win ur hearts!!!!!!!!

#GIRLSRULE

Who is this sorry hunter begging his meat to lay down so he can get a kill? angry

Punk! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) / She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? / He Lied He Was A ‘businessman’, After Marriage I Found Out He Sells Popcorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.