Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (66363 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by nobodii: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is nigeria not zimbabwe oga
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Euhedral(f): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
In this part of the world, on the opposite, they marry as many women who aren't happy being together and it's not a big deal so if yours are even happy then we should tell you 'well done madam'.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by ichommy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
enoqueen:
If this news is true, then..... cry cry

U're Speechless.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by bobbybrown007: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Some girls and some ladies will say this woman is my hero I would like to be like her
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ugly baboons. Infact woman, you are under arrest
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
As i take hate polygamy reach its better than polyandry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Jazz at work grin

That woman vegetable dey work gann grin
Efo riro, spinach, ewedu leaves, ugu, bitter leaf, Hahahaha wink
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
by their fruits you shall know them...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Rugger50: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Such is life what a man can do a woman can equally do better
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by lollybee15(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wonderful, una no see them. Mad people.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by balanceofterror1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

I was actually expecting on hot woman either of the two men couldn't let go of but I see they are all equally hot. Interesting...

"Speaking further she said, I use some concoctions to pacify my husbands".

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by nobodii: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm soo jealous cry
She's enjoying oh! sad
in what aspect? undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
175:
I'm dead. . . . grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Dont die there is still hope. grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
what is the specie of these extincted creatures?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Talking nd do, juju at work.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by bee444: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
I think it's a good thing. If a man can marry 2 to 4 wives, why can't a woman do same? On both grounds, It's not scriptural. No one owns promiscuity monopoly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by lukency(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sicj pple plenty 4 africa and you can only identify them by wht they do
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tufia!!! *spits on the thread*

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Ohamzee: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Jazz at work grin

That woman vegetable dey work gann grin
but i dont even see any need for the otumokpo.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by handsomety(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm soo jealous cry

She's enjoying oh! sad
you too adopt the system... one dick no do you....come make I try you with my weapon of mass destruction... you will not think of any guy again.. you will glued to me...it natural
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Pylony(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
See all this Nairaland ladies jubilating grin and clapping there hands in appreciation. Make una no try am or you'll get burnt. grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by luminouz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
post=51590358:
How We Plan Sex Routine – Woman Living With 2 Husbands Makes Unbelievable Revelations

A polyandrous Zimbabwean woman, Jack Chako, has given details on how her relationship with her two husbands has progressed, and how she enjoys sexual intimacy with them.

ZimPapers reports that the 30-year-old woman claims that her life is a bed of roses.

On how she gets maximum sexual satisfaction ‘as claimed’ from her husbands – Michael Hwita and Lifford Chimoto, Chako said, “We are a happy family, I live with my two husbands and we love one another.

“My two husbands are best friends and they are always together.

“Chimoto is the elder husband, while Hwita is the junior.

“I married the second Hwita because Chimoto is elderly and increasingly becoming weak in bed.

“They both have different roles and I love them both.

“They have different strengths. Chimoto fetches a lot of firewood and cleans up the house well but he is weak in bed and weak when it comes to fending for the family.

“The reason why I married a second husband is that Chimoto was starving me sexually.

“Hwita is also technically minded. He repairs a lot of broken goods, including cell phones and cobbles shoes too, making him bring some cash home. His biggest strength is he is excellent and strong in bed.

“To be honest, in terms of conjugal rights I favour Hwita. He gets me there.

“I only do it with Chimoto as a token. At times, I feel pity for Chimoto and give him token conjugal rights and he appreciates that.

“The rule is no one gets out of the room, because he is not on duty. Whoever is not on duty, just watches us at it.

“I am in charge and my two husbands are now used to sleeping side by side in one bed; because they don’t mind and they both appreciate each other for the different roles each play to the family,” the mother of five, three children from a previous marriage and two from this polyandrous affair stated.

Speaking further, she said, “I use some concoction to pacify my husbands. It is not a secret that I used a concoction to cow them down. I also sell this concoction to other women to cow down their errand husbands and make them compliant.

“None of my two husbands wishes to leave me. Initially I only had Chimoto but I ran away from him and went to my parents’ home because he was not satisfying me sexually and I was tired of stealing sex from neighbouring boys and men. But he followed and pleaded until my parents ordered me to take him back.

“I then gave him a condition that I should get another man to help him in bed and he agreed. This is how I got the second one. Since then, we live happily and enjoy our life, although we know that the generality of people around us do not like it,” Chako explained.

The husbands, Hwita and Chimoto, on their parts, said they don’t have problems taking Chako says their joint wife.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/how-we-plan-sex-routine-woman-living.html

cc lalasticlala
Chimoto said, “I know my failings and I appreciate the decision which was taken, we have various duties and life goes on.”

Hwita said, “I see no problem. She loves both of us and we understand our situation.

“I respect Chimoto as the elder husband because I found him here.”

I don't like to judge but....these men look sick as hell! Can they even do pass a round? Besides d woman looks starved of d necessary vitamins! Conclusively, they all need some vitamins n not sex!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by ameh99: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jesus I beg quick come ....

This generation worst than Sodom..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hahaha grin

Your diick won't be able to satisfy me tongue
handsomety:
you too adopt the system... one dick no do you....come make I try you with my weapon of mass destruction... you will not think of any guy again.. you will glued to me...it natural

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=realmindz post=51590627]Ugly people, poor people...[/uquote] lolz.. Funny
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
nobodii:
in what aspect? undecided
endless sexual satisfaction cry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by kristisking(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Look at the two men. They look sick.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
polyandrous ko Uniandroid ni! shocked

Wait o, Zimbabwe or Kenya?
Na who rent the house wey three of them dey live. A private blue film tagged marriage. No carry am come Nigeria o because the two men involved makes it Same sex marriage o!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by nobodii: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
endless sexual satisfaction cry
wink
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by donodion(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Correct Otumakpo 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Best Diaper For Babies / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.