Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

" I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands (1182 Views)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by cyntomania70(f): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2016
30 year Zimbabwean woman is enjoying her life after getting married to two husbands. Jack Chako claims that her life is a bed of roses and is getting maximum satisfaction from the two men, Michael Hwita and Lifford Chimoto who are her husbands.

she says the two men have different roles and between the two is a senior husband and his junior. And according to her, Chimoto is the elder husband hence the senior while Hwita is the junior. Chako brazenly claims that she “married” the second husband Hwita because Chimoto “is elderly and increasingly becoming weak in bed”.

She said .....

>>>>>>>> Read More http://cyntomania..com.ng/2016/12/i-am-in-heaven-having-best-of-sex-says.html

Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Mazdell: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmmnnnnnn
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2016
grin

This woman is lucky to have 2 hubby... She's RABIOSA...
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by PH1stBorn: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2016
Wtf! Disgusting. ..see how frail the trio even look?
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by tayo60(f): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2016
See how she and her husbands worwor tongue

2 Likes

Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmm.....I'm jealous sad

1 Like

Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Hmmm.....I'm jealous sad

Really?
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by ImmaculateIfy: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
good for her if she is happy..wot can one say
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Yes! This is what I call endless satisfaction cry
lexiconkabir:

Really?
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Is it just for sexual needs or what?
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Of course.....is there anyother reason again?
lexiconkabir:

Is it just for sexual needs or what?
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Of course.....is there anyother reason again?

Issoright, was having an argument with someone abt the issue of women loving more than one man at a time....

But i don't think thats your case, so enjoy!
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by dikeigbo2(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
With her haggardness .
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Laveda(f): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:

cheesy You again!
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wonderful undecided
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by LePrezident(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
skarlett:
Wonderful undecided

You like the idea uh?
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin I can't help it babe
Laveda:

cheesy You again!
Re: " I Am In Heaven , Having The Best Of Sex" - Says Woman With Two Husbands by stan241(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

“every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” / Question Of The Day / After Declaring He's Gay On Social Media, Nigerian Man Denies Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.