Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I'm So Confused - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm So Confused (2234 Views)

Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! / Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Confused by Radiant(f): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
You'll be shocked wink grin
Re: I'm So Confused by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2009
Na wa oh . . . another Nollywood script
Re: I'm So Confused by beingme(f): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
there's problem there
Re: I'm So Confused by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
and what wld that be?
Re: I'm So Confused by olanajim(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2009
@poster,
I think you are missing a point. I am sorry, you got you father wrong. I believe you have a flaw. Your post show it. Pls think about it.
Re: I'm So Confused by switosman(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
olanajim supported,

the poster has a problem. he cant read in - btw his father's words.
his father concluded by saying and I quote" I have done my part as a responsible father, ",  its left to this spoiled brat to prove to his responsible father that he got a responsible son. I dont see any pressure here. What I see is that this boy has a history of not being responsible, just make responsible statements, moves and thoughts.

his dad is giving the mantra and is showing him an example.
the way the poster is going i hope he will be able to do haalf of what his dad has done ian is doing for him.
that my point,
Re: I'm So Confused by switosman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
olanajim supported,

the poster has a problem. he cant read in - btw his father's words.
his father concluded by saying and I quote" I have done my part as a responsible father, ",  its left to this spoiled brat to prove to his responsible father that he got a responsible son. I dont see any pressure here. What I see is that this boy has a history of not being responsible, just that he does not make responsible statements, moves and thoughts.

his dad is giving the mantra and is showing him an example.
the way the poster is going i hope he will be able to do haalf of what his dad has done and is doing for him.
that my point,
Re: I'm So Confused by rasputinn(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
For your Dad to have secured your job after your masters and your younger siblings getting married,guy are you a slacker?
Prolly this why your pops trying to help you get a wife,he sure looks like he's been helping you do stuff in your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Still Love My Runaway Husband –funmi Idowu / Warning: The Horrible Effects Of New Birth Control Pills (everyone, Please Read) / America Is Not As Many People Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.