Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (47771 Views)

2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Wetin concern me?All of dem na 5 and 6.

Abeg na who get egusi soup make he borrow me small make I take chop dis my amala to salute my belle before I go visit ajepako and her boyfriend lala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2016
A young man president is preferable.

God forbid having another seventy something years old man president.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2016
kolnel:
Dead on arrival
The party should be named extremely corrupt people's party
Not many people from the south west will follow Tinubu blindly again
Ondo rejected him, his stooge in oyo state is a colossal failure, even Lagos people are not very happy with the imposition and the last governorship election in Lagos was keenly contested
Moreover buhari will unleash the Efcc tdogs after them

Take it easy man.... 2019 loading........
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by 1stdammy: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Asiwaju is a big player in politics.
However I see. The following reallignment working out soon.
Amaechi and Wike working together

Fayose and aregbe working together

Asiwaju, and his entire southwest coming together. Fayemi, fashola and adeosun are paper weight.

I see obiano and Ekweremadu working together, the only obstacle will be okorocha

In the north, I see markafi, sherrif, Atiku and tambuwa working together.

While saraki will allign with his North central people.

Buhari shud realise that THE ENTIRE SOUTH WEST BELONGS TO TINUBU.

Then coming to south south, Amaechi, wike will be strong enough to rally their people in the south south and buhari will not get one vote.

In the South East, Buhari is going to use Orji Uzo kalu and okorocha to get some votes. While in the North east, he will manage to get votes due to the recent defeats of BH.

Putting all of these together, Asiwaju and Atiku group still hold the axe.
To say na like this Mathematics easy to calculate and get simple answer, e for good oo

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by hmuhammad(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Asiwaju, and his entire southwest coming together. Fayemi, fashola and adeosun are paper weight.

I see obiano and Ekweremadu working together, the only obstacle will be okorocha

Then coming to south south, Amaechi, wike will be strong enough to rally their people in the south south and buhari will not get one vote.

In the South East, Buhari is going to use Orji Uzo kalu and okorocha to get some votes. While in the North east, he will manage to get votes due to the recent defeats of BH.

rubbish analysis, the entire north belongs to Buhari. Who is atiku where Buhari is... I just de laff una, its Buhari till 2023. Obasanjo will never support atiku
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2016
juman:
A young man president is preferable.

God forbid having another seventy something years old man president.

A young man will not fly into a position they should start declaring their intentions smiley

5 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Johnrake69: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Orji Uzo Kalu that couldn't win a common senatorial district election.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by dunkem21(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by PaulIdu: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Akanbi olodode

Asiwaju

Oko oluremi

Jagaban you have my 10000% support

Jagaban is now a movement

Not a name anymore

I support anyone that would send the demon of Daura out of Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Papertrail11(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2016
any party that includes saraki is a no o for me

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by kolnel: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

Take it easy man.... 2019 loading........

Atiku 2019
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by PaulIdu: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2016
illmatic101:

I hope they're not planning to get us into another mess

What do you have to even fear because nothing can possibly be worse than Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by hmuhammad(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2016
kolnel:
Dead on arrival
Ondo rejected him, his stooge in oyo state is a colossal failure, even Lagos people are not very happy with the imposition and the last governorship election in Lagos was keenly contested
help me tell them.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by dunkem21(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

A young man will not fly into a position they should start declaring their intentions smiley

Exactly.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Edoblakky(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2016
This is what happens in a country with no ideology. I'm not surprised neither am I moved nor do I think this is a good move.

When will we the youths come together and take this country from these jokers who seek to further their interest at the expense of the nation's? We've been trying these failures since independence. Are we satisfied with the way things are? If we are, then, let's continue to support mediocrity.

But I almost forgot that the youths are even our problems who only see their ancestors as the ones fit to rule. Buhari first took power as a youth.

What is wrong with us the youths?
These power seekers have been tried and tested and they failed. Why try failures severally hoping that one day they will succeed?

5 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2016
illmatic101:

Yeah, this apc is real mess.

One thing to be noted is that there are no competent leaders in nigeria.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by almarthins(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:
Na lie, no mega opposition party. No 2017.

Jesus Christ is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017.

So Jesus called you on mobile to inform you abi?
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by kedeojo(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

keep decieving yourself cos all your permutation will not gonna work. Tinubu who failed twice in his bid to install his prefered candidate in Ondo state. In south west before him their were leaders and he betrayed them who install him as Governor and left AD to form CAN, thesame things is happening to him now cos he can't control d south west again. The Afenifere whom he betrayed team up with the likes of Fayemi to install Akeredolu just to chide him and it all work. All his loyalist who worked for Olushola Oke all lost in their various ward and Lga. Too much of greed on his side is accountable for his travials cos he seems his self as a god. Let wait and see in coming months.

7 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by brownlolly(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2016
kolnel:
Dead on arrival

Have you been to Lagos lately?
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by kernel504(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Akanbi olodode
Asiwaju
Oko oluremi
Not a name anymore

I thought the West said Atiku is corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by PaulIdu: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Onatisi your prophecy is required here

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Akanbi olodode

Asiwaju

Oko oluremi

Not a name anymore

I will never support any stupid move from Tinubu, Tinubu should understand that he cannot win all fight and i think he is old enough to know he should just be a God father where they will come and meet to seek advise politically.

Tinubu has train some boys who i believe can stand him politically now, Fashola has build his name with his good work in Lagos.

No matter what i will support Buhari 1000000% in 2019 we are not going back to era where some people are so selfish to think they can control everyone and every state.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2016
illmatic101:

Exactly my brother, Buhari is trying to clear the mess created by PDP and they are still trying to drag us back to the mess kole werk..

Tinubu movement will break in South West if care is not taken.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by calculusx(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Same old selfish thieves parading themselves as Leaders. A Clear Picture of our Political Leaders attached.

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by sarrki(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

I will never support any stupid move from Tinubu, Tinubu should understand that he cannot win all fight and i think he is old enough to know he should just be a God father where they will come and meet to seek advise politically.

Tinubu has train some boys who i believe can stand him politically now, Fashola has build his name with his good work in Lagos.

No matter what i will support Buhari 1000000% in 2019 we are not going back to era where some people are so selfish to think they can control everyone and every state.

Everyone is entitled to is opinion

I will not throw tinubu away for anyone to divulge

He's my son
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2016
engrflames:
It's time to teach Buhari and his cabals a tough lesson

LOL so you guys now want to die for Tinubu? hahaha politics is truly some funny games.

Tinubu might loose it this time around if he did not play his politics with sense.

it will be easy for the presidency to buy Ambode etc to there side by giving them all necessary support.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by hollywater: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Kathmandu:
The hawks have gathered again for their own good rather than the masses. We ll continue going in circles if we don't practice fiscal federalism
You are very correct, but at the moment anything to bring down this clueless government is welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

Everyone is entitled to is opinion

I will not throw tinubu away for anyone to divulge

He's my son

I am also Tinubu fans and always support him, I am from Southwest so you know i am a supporters of Tinubu but sometimes you need to play politics sense and care....
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=14pt] grin grin

Bye Bye to APC and Buhari

I stand with Tinubu, Atiku and PDP, we will send the gworo chewing dullard called Buhari and his failure party called APC packing by 2019---Quote me anywhere.
[/size]

Hmmmm lol let's wait and see.. They should please quickly form their party so we know who are in and those that have cases that should be thrown in jail ASAP.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by daryoor03(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2016
The big men are even tired of the central government hence the move to form a mega party. Atiku for President

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by adonis89(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Kathmandu:
The hawks have gathered again for their own good rather than the masses. We ll continue going in circles if we don't practice fiscal federalism
well said madam. Mixture of hawks ,kites and vultures. And ediots will still go and thumb print
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

He never wish us bad

Look at Lagos , it speaks volumes

Look at the set of people he worked with

He's does not play tribal or religion politics

Akanbi is a patriot

He is a patriot but must he control all states? must he always have his ways? Tinubu is digging his political grave am telling you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo / Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.