Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (47780 Views)

2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by dunkem21(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2016
cheesy

I choose to stand with Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by NigeriaKitchen: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by faitheverest(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2016
The beginning of the end of tinubu is all I can say!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Mrrado7: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Mega indeed

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Donbigi2(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2016
No new players in politics
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Ahmadgani(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2016
when two APC power mongers align with a powerless almost forgotten PDP ex governor

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Sw una dumb die come get confusion join am..

Tinubu the demystified old parrot that sold you out is making plans to sell you out yet again to atiku whom you have shown great displeasure for here in NL and now you guys are elucidating drumming support for him...

So much for a sophisticated minions that only have a central wacko brain that process and defines their action.

Make una get sense already cos it sucks...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by pafygodo: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2016
It's not unexpected

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Jesusloveyou: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Thank God pdp is dead.
I hate to hear pdp.
Meanwhile how will the coming together of atiku and tinubu work?
I still dey laugh in Chinese

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
Thank God pdp/Apc is dead.
I hate to hear PDP/ ApC.
Meanwhile how will the coming together of atiku and tinubu work?
I still dey laugh in afonja

Fixed!

4 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by HQuadreal: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2016
Nigeria Politics.
Same People Changing Parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by modsmustdie: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Akanbi olodode

Asiwaju

Oko oluremi

Jagaban you have my 10000% support

Jagaban is now a movement

Not a name anymore

Afonja, when can you ever change from 2face and treachery?, now it is Jagaban, no more Sai Baba

7 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Donpressman(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Ekiti state Governor, Ayodele Fayose already mentioned this during a meeting he held with his PDP followers in Ekiti last month. He said they will be joining a new party in preparation for 2018 Gubernatorial Election in Ekiti. So I believe it now!

5 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by leisuretym: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2016
how can you bring a village headmaster from Duara to come and rule Nigeria, Buhari is not exposed, it was Tunde Idiagbon who ruled Nigeria then while the Dullard claimed the glory, you can see now, its glaring

11 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by edo3(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
you and who.
Nobody in this country can teach buhari a lesson.
You think pmb is an ineffectual buffoon.
Buhari is one man..Before he became president,,he was no where..He cried anytime he lost election..Check all my comments before 2015 election,,i strongly campaigned for him via social media n beer parlours that some of d southeastern guys made me their enemy today..What do i av to show for it? Nothing..Am not happy with ds regime.

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by OBAFEMIawolowo: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2016
Dead on arrival, tinubu has lost relevance

6 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by modsmustdie: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Realignment will take place on our forum too
Trust the diabolical afonjas at your own peril...afonjas are disgusting. ...so no more Sai baba sarrki? You see your life, shameless people

7 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by pring: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Asiwaju is a big player in politics.
However I see. The following reallignment working out soon.
Amaechi and Wike working together

Fayose and aregbe working together

Asiwaju, and his entire southwest coming together. Fayemi, fashola and adeosun are paper weight.

I see obiano and Ekweremadu working together, the only obstacle will be okorocha

In the north, I see markafi, sherrif, Atiku and tambuwa working together.

While saraki will allign with his North central people.

Buhari shud realise that THE ENTIRE SOUTH WEST BELONGS TO TINUBU.

Then coming to south south, Amaechi, wike will be strong enough to rally their people in the south south and buhari will not get one vote.

In the South East, Buhari is going to use Orji Uzo kalu and okorocha to get some votes. While in the North east, he will manage to get votes due to the recent defeats of BH.

Putting all of these together, Asiwaju and Atiku group still hold the axe.
Boss for ur information, Okorocha has no weight.
People now hate him like never due to his failure and family government in Imo state.
His a paper weight as well.

5 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by afanide: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2016
That party may not be strong enough to withstand the North without them incoperating top Igbo politicians and Jonathan.

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS
(Bitterkola/Ginger, Cocoa Powder) etc. Get the training materials and start
making some cool dollar. My contact is on my signature below.....

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Reference(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2016
I told you folks so. Only restructuring can save Nigeria. Just look around and see folks slurping their vomit left, right and centre, licking the ar.ses of their 'enemies' until their tongues turn brown. Once again, nothing much to say about Nigeria..... that has not been said before. Enjoy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2016
I have experienced tremendous improvement in electricity supply to my home and businesses. If the improvement is sustained then I have no doubts that Buhari will have my vote in 2019.

Mega party ? Till then.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Cleantip(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Neigerians president elected could not avail himself for the presidential debate. What we are experiencing now was what we could have found out and probably averted if he had participated. I think we should be wise now . No Sentiment. Trump has his own bad side but was sound,credible and a business man . Only through their presidential debate alone you know what to expect. Ours No Waec and No debate and yet We keep saying Sia Baba. Am not surprised at the setback....Give credibility a chance!

5 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by AleAirHub(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2016
2019 vote is already shared.....
I love that kiss
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Okay

I Stand With Tinubu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Atiku2019

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Billyonaire:
I have experienced tremendous improvement in electricity supply to my home and businesses. If the improvement is sustained then I have no doubts that Buhari will have my vote in 2019.

Mega party ? Till then.

Location please?

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by ibraz01: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Asiwaju is a big player in politics.
However I see. The following reallignment working out soon.
Amaechi and Wike working together

Fayose and aregbe working together

Asiwaju, and his entire southwest coming together. Fayemi, fashola and adeosun are paper weight.

I see obiano and Ekweremadu working together, the only obstacle will be okorocha

In the north, I see markafi, sherrif, Atiku and tambuwa working together.

While saraki will allign with his North central people.

Buhari shud realise that THE ENTIRE SOUTH WEST BELONGS TO TINUBU.

Then coming to south south, Amaechi, wike will be strong enough to rally their people in the south south and buhari will not get one vote.

In the South East, Buhari is going to use Orji Uzo kalu and okorocha to get some votes. While in the North east, he will manage to get votes due to the recent defeats of BH.

Putting all of these together, Asiwaju and Atiku group still hold the axe.
See as i they look at this mumu analysis & his like comments ... Wake up from slumber, election can't win on social network.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
Thank God pdp is dead. I hate to hear pdp. Meanwhile how will the coming together of atiku and tinubu work? I still dey laugh in Chinese

Lol Politicians are not emotional peeps...

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy
I choose to stand with Buhari cheesy

Lol grin you be real troublemaker

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Realignment will take place on our forum too

But Where is Modath? kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by dunkem21(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

Lol grin you be real troublemaker

cheesy.. The first person that oils my machine..

I trust what I can do cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.