Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (47774 Views)

2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol... You guys are just sophisticated in lying to yourself, now you are trying to say that if those people that gave Buhari their vote didn't that means they will automatically give it to Gej and what makes you think that they don't have other candidates in other parties they will vote for?
What makes you also think they will vote for Gej?
What makes your shallow thought believe that they will all give GEJ that 2M votes...
Baseless speculation from someone that is supposed to know better. You just disgraced me with your shallow clown thinking of yours.

you guys are neglible and inconsequential as the votes we are talking about here is just paltry 2M votes. grin

You dey mind am. Yoruba votes are always split 60%-40% for the two top contenders of a presidential election, making bloc votes impossible and yoruba votes inconsequential to any politician and I foresee this happening again cum 2019

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by owotonbinu(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2016
Dead on arrival... Tinubu would stay in Apc, that's his best bet.. Imagine tinubu aligning with atiku, pdp folks, they would teach him a lesson he would never forget in his life, buhari would win 2019, any mega party formed now would fail

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

You dey mind am. Yoruba votes are always split 60%-40% for the two top contenders of a presidential election, making bloc votes impossible and yoruba votes inconsequential to any politician and I foresee this happening again cum 2019

That's what they don't want us to know forgetting the fact that simple use of google will reveal everything that transpired in that election... grin

They gave buhari paltry 2M votes and are shouting upandan...
Who 2M vote go help in Nigeria... Very inconsequential.
and given the fact yorubas don't vote in unison as their votes are always marred with 60-40% sharing of votes... Not encouraging

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol... You guys are just sophisticated in lying to yourself, now you are trying to say that if those people that gave Buhari their vote didn't that means they will automatically give it to Gej and what makes you think that they don't have other candidates in other parties they will vote for?
What makes you also think they will vote for Gej?
What makes your shallow thought believe that they will all give GEJ that 2M votes...
Baseless speculation from someone that is supposed to know better. You just disgraced me with your shallow clown thinking of yours.

you guys are neglible and inconsequential as the votes we are talking about here is just paltry 2M votes. grin

You are more than daft as i think you are, We have 2 strong candidate in GEJ and GMB..

Beside that in 2011 the Southwest vote massively for GEJ except Osun state and in 2015 the whole Southwest again vote massively for GMB except Ekiti so you need to go back and learn about election history.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2016
yinkslinks:
Hahaha e dey pain am. Goat

Still you not make sense and maybe we need to check your brain.

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

That's what they don't want us to know forgetting the fact that simple use of google will reveal everything that transpired in that election... grin

They gave buhari paltry 2M votes and are shouting upandan...
Who 2M vote go help in Nigeria... Very inconsequential.
and given the fact yorubas don't vote in unison as their votes are always marred with 60-40% sharing of votes... Not encouraging

2M votes aint evenn up to Kano state alone lmfao

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

You are more than daft as i think you are, We have 2 strong candidate in GEJ and GMB..

Beside that in 2011 the Southwest vote massively for GEJ except Osun state and in 2015 the whole Southwest again vote massively for GMB except Ekiti so you need to go back and learn about election history.

2011 southwest voted for RIBADU, the anointed candidate of Tinubu.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Learning about Yoruba unstable election history is a waste of time and of no use to anyone, Rather I should be the one to tell you to leave your local election history and study Nigeria election history...

You guys are unstable and as uncertain like a waste falling from a height.
Politically Yorubas have no purpose but their stomach just like in ondo... And politicians will always use stomach infrastructure campaign to neutralize you guys...

Hunger too dey sw ni, the only region we hear of stomach infrastructure... grin

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Tomiwer007: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2016
abumeinben:
Ok o

I keep asking: why the extreme, do-or-die desire to get power at any cost? What is their interest? Is it if the people? If it's of the people, wouldn't the people fight for them? Why recycling leadership? Does this account for our lack of innovativeness?

These guys should face their business and health concerns. Nigeria and Nigerians need innovative leadership, not recycled bins.
I over wonder oo these people think that they can just toss us anyway they like, let them form the party, only them and their families will vote for the party
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by datribune: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
desmond2pk:

The evil recession we have today was because of his greediness to grab power. He has done his worst. What is working in Lagos? Housing or road network or what?

I guess u ar a "Johny just come" who has only known Lagos after 1999. d developments dat hav taken place in lagos after 1999 is unequalled anywhere in Nigeria. Hahaha, u think lagos has always been dis fine wit BRT buses & all dis fine roads?. U think there has always been a LAWMA to clear refuse?. As we speak, road constructions ar going on in nooks & corners of my neighbourhood. Giv kudos where it is due abeg. Lagos is working.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

2M votes aint evenn up to Kano state alone lmfao

Yet the whole yorubas shout more than their kano counterpart that are just in one state out of the northern states...

Lol... Anyway, empty drum makes the highest noise...

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Thrash. Before you were saying Buhari wont do anything for the those that didnt vote him, the 5% and he will concentrate on those that voted him into power. Now you are saying he only wants to 'help' us do our roads. When he suspends Tinubu, that is when you will know Hausas do not regard yorubas higher than secretaries and butlers

hahahha where are you when your people are going to Abuja to beg Buhari?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/fix-federal-roads-seast-ohanaeze-youths-beg-buhari/

https://www.nairaland.com/3427203/fix-federal-roads-south-east-ohanaeze

Even Hausa leaders beg Buhari to help you guys with your roads..

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/01/hausa-leader-tells-buhari-to-repair-federal-roads-in-igboland/

Well how will you know all that when you only listen to what Fayse, FFK etc tell you.

Please use your brain.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Asiwaju is a big player in politics.
However I see. The following reallignment working out soon.
Amaechi and Wike working together

Fayose and aregbe working together

Asiwaju, and his entire southwest coming together. Fayemi, fashola and adeosun are paper weight.

I see obiano and Ekweremadu working together, the only obstacle will be okorocha

In the north, I see markafi, sherrif, Atiku and tambuwa working together.

While saraki will allign with his North central people.

Buhari shud realise that THE ENTIRE SOUTH WEST BELONGS TO TINUBU.

Then coming to south south, Amaechi, wike will be strong enough to rally their people in the south south and buhari will not get one vote.

In the South East, Buhari is going to use Orji Uzo kalu and okorocha to get some votes. While in the North east, he will manage to get votes due to the recent defeats of BH.

Putting all of these together, Asiwaju and Atiku group still hold the axe.
INSIDE YOUR PALOUR ANALYSIS cool
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Turaki4Presiden: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sai Atiku!!!
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

hahahha where are you when your people are going to Abuja to beg Buhari?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/fix-federal-roads-seast-ohanaeze-youths-beg-buhari/

Even Hausa leaders beg Buhari to help you guys with your roads..

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/01/hausa-leader-tells-buhari-to-repair-federal-roads-in-igboland/

Well how will you know all that when you only listen to what Fayse, FFK etc tell you.

Please use your brain.

PMB met with

Governors from SE
Senators from the SE
Traditional rulers from SE
He is to visit the SE

I wont be suprised if he meets with the students from the SE too

Nigga looking for relevance from the SE while afonjas are begging him for reconciliation. The irony is, PMB betrayed SW, but it is the SW that is begging for forgiveness lmfao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by michoim(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ever Bunch of looters and greedy men to form Mega party. What a double tragedy!!!
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Call07034780891: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku-Obi tickets loading for the mega party.. cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by cascarino(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
pring:
Boss for ur information, Okorocha has no weight.
People now hate him like never due to his failure and family government in Imo state.
His a paper weight as well.
He was hated in 2014 for joining APC but he still won the gubernitorial election convincingly-why? He even delivered the recently conducted senatorial election in Okigwe to APC upon all the hate-how come? The problem I have with people like you is that you don't stick to what you know. Owelle is a grassroot politician and he has an army of silent followers he won through his charisma and philantropy- they always support him whenever he comes calling. Good a thing he is stronger than all the noisy oppossition put together. So, he even knows the act of rigging and result manipulation more than them. Rochas is a Principality! Continue your hating while he continues his political ascendency. No qualms.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
datribune:

Nigerians' dissatisfaction wit d Buhari govt is not only about d economy. It is d nature of d man, Buhari. He has shown Nigerians clearly dat his critics were right - he is a bigot who has refused to carry all geographical zones along.
If i were a Northerner, i would feel scandalized by Buhari who is doing d North a disservice by re-enforcing d notion of "Born to rule' thru his skewed appointments & lack of inclusion. Can u imagine PMB, a leader who claims to be President of ALL Nigerians labelling some as "five percent"?. In 2019, he will be standing wit some portions of d North alone.

Oga all your ranting is going back to hatred, How did you mean he did not carry all geographical zone along? Most of you just comment without using brain sha.. We have 6 geopolitical zone in Nigeria SW, SS, SE, NW, NE, NC..

But to your low life with hatred, anybody appointed from NW, NE, and NC your regard them to ne Northerners and hausa but those he appoint from SW, SS, SE you never regard them due to the problem between us..

An average Yoruba man From Southwest hate an Igbo man from SouthEast and same goes for South-south and during election we go agaunst each other but that does not happen to Northerners..

Now in Police force we have 18 AIG's and 3 from each zone but you guys will regard those from the 3 Northern regions as Hausa.

Recently the president approve some supreme court judge and some are saying Buhari appointing Northerners forget that they are from each zones.

So when you are blaming Buhari about appointment always remember we have 6 zone in Nigeria and appointment comes all this zone. We have Ministers from Each states and in all ministry.. Northern states has 19 states and the south has 17 so we should know this too.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by obaaderemi: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
you and who.
Nobody in this country can teach buhari a lesson.
You think pmb is an ineffectual buffoon.
Buhari that was crying like a baby on tv 5yrs ago when he lost an election.they are all the same anyway.the youths should look 4 a young candidate to back not these dinosaurs...tinubu,atiku,buhari,obi,etc
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

2015 southwest voted for RIBADU, the anointed candidate of Tinubu.

Yeye dey smell

OMG did you just type that? Ribadu presidency in 2015?

OMG i gave up on you..

Mind you Ribadu only contest for Governor and lost in Adamawa state.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by discusant: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Unless an Igbo shall be presidential candidate of such a party, let Buhari continue until .....
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Saicology212: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
UmuEri:
We in the East can never vote APC till death. it's a crime to mention APC in my Town. Give us APGA, PDP, or Labour party, and we are good to go. But APC is a No No No!

I see this happening. Tinubu, Markafi and Atiku agree to adopt the PDP platform. Then when it comes to the Presidential Primaries, Tinubu sells Atiku downriver and works for GEJ to be the flagbearer. Don't act shocked. It's a scenario that's been played out by the Jagaban over and over again. He takes delight in screwing people and acts mortified when he's paid back in his own coin.
So will this make the good people of South-Eastern Nigeria happy?
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Learning about Yoruba unstable election history is a waste of time and of no use to anyone, Rather I should be the one to tell you to leave your local election history and study Nigeria election history...

You guys are unstable and as uncertain like a waste falling from a height.
Politically Yorubas have no purpose but their stomach just like in ondo... And politicians will always use stomach infrastructure campaign to neutralize you guys...

Hunger too dey sw ni, the only region we hear of stomach infrastructure... grin

hahahha joke of the century, Southwest always vote for what we think is best for us and if that person fail us we shift our goal post,

In 2011 we voted for GEJ but he neglet Southwest, Well he also neglet his region too so no problem with that mind you we are not like Southeast and South-south who are born slave of PDP..

In 1999 we did not vote for OBJ but in 2003 we voted for him but your region never even vote for Ojukwu who happen to be your son and Hero hahahha...
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by wasuka14(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Niyi Odebode, John Alechenu, Olusola Fabiyi  and Fidelis Soriwei

http://punchng.com/mega-party-atiku-tinubu-makarfi-pdps-target-march-2017-date/
this are stupid propanganda. Presidential election is never won in the SE or SS before. But what is of concern to me now and should be the consern of Nigeria youths is that. Nigeria won't accept any excuse again come 2019. Any political asprants who doesn't have solution to fix our roads, hospital, education, power and economy should just go and establish farm and leave politics. Coming again to blame the pass govt won't work.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by discusant: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
cascarino:
He was hated in 2014 for joining APC but he still won the gubernitorial election convincingly-why? He even delivered the recently conducted senatorial election in Okigwe to APC upon all the hate-how come? The problem I have with people like you is that you don't stick to what you know. Owelle is a grassroot politician and he has an army of silent followers he won through his charisma and philantropy- they always support him whenever he comes calling. Good a thing he is stronger than all the noisy oppossition put together. So, he even knows the act of rigging and result manipulation more than them. Rochas is a Principality! Continue your hating while he continues his political ascendency. No qualms.

Owelle grassroots politician? Lol.
Go to Owelle's home town and see how he is detested. He builds fancy things in state capital, while nothing for his Orlu people. There he builds only roads that connect to his university project in his village.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

[s]OMG did you just type that? Ribadu presidency in 2015?

OMG i gave up on you..

Mind you Ribadu only contest for Governor and lost in Adamawa state. [/s]

Thrash. Seeing that this was a reply to your 2011 allegations, you should have known that that was a typographical error (as no one is above mistakes). If you were intelligent you should have been able to put 2 and 2 together.

However in your desperation, you are clinging on every straw like a sinking man that you are and that is why instead of you to counter with an intelligent argument, you are here vehemently grasping trivialities

And by the way, at the bolded above, the correct word is contested and not contest

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

PMB met with

Governors from SE
Senators from the SE
Traditional rulers from SE
He is to visit the SE

I wont be suprised if he meets with the students from the SE too

Nigga looking for relevance from the SE while afonjas are begging him for reconciliation. The irony is, PMB betrayed SW, but it is the SW that is begging for forgiveness lmfao

hahahaha my signature says alot about you,

Those you mention up there are those begging him not to neglet them since Buhari call them 5% hahaha..

People from Southeast have been begging buhari ..

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Thrash. Seeing that this was a reply to your 2011 allegations, you should have known that that was a typographical error (as no one is above mistakes). If you were intelligent you should have been able to put 2 and 2 together.

However in your desperation, you are clinging on every straw like a sinking man that you are and that is why instead of you to counter with an intelligent argument, you are here vehemently grasping trivialities

And by the way, at the bolded above, the correct word is contested and not contest

I see you don run go correct yourself you should have thank me for that, Well i see that's it's a mistake and that was why i remind you..

Again South did not vote Ribadu in 2011 maybe you need to go back and check again, Ribadu only won in Osun state alone.. please stop disgracing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo / Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.