Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (47781 Views)

2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

I see you don run go correct yourself you should have thank me for that, Well i see that's it's a mistake and that was why i remind you..

Again South did not vote Ribadu in 2011 maybe you need to go back and check again, Ribadu only won in Osun state alone.. please stop disgracing yourself.

Lmfao. Again at the bolded above. All this free education products dont know ordinary present tense and past tense?? Primary 3 English??
Ribadu got his highest vote in the South West, undisputable fact.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Did you bother to read my comment before you qoute me? I said the Southeast beg Buhari to come to their aid and help them fix their roads.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/fix-federal-roads-seast-ohanaeze-youths-beg-buhari/

https://www.nairaland.com/3427203/fix-federal-roads-south-east-ohanaeze

And Buhari as a kind man listen to their plea and they find him more trustworthy than GEJ who never do anything for them in 6yrs.

Lol.. So is the beg now that is the problem..

Okay lemme beg you... Please get lost and swerve
I hope you will use your kind heart to listen to my plea grin

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

hahahha joke of the century, Southwest always vote for what we think is best for us and if that person fail us we shift our goal post,

It happens that the south and the north knows this too... Haha
They will use true federalism to get you then dumb you...
Ever wondered why afonja is stucked in opposition...
Lemme tell you because yorubas are political harlots they get used and dumbed...

Obj your kinsmen used and dumbed you.
Gej used and dumbed you
Buhari has used you and has dumbed you.

Hahaha.. If the Igbos has no conscience they will lobby you by promising you true federalism, then use and dumb you without looking back. Igbos need to think in that direction too

You guys just think about yourself, for yourself and only for yourself and thus the reason Nigerians won't take you guys serious BC you don't have the interest of Nigerians at Heart and we everyone knows this. grin

True federalism my left black nyash...

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by chiefolododo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
We cannot stand with anybody anymore. Tinubu gave us aregberascal in osun state , he gave us bohari now the whole country is in mess . we can think , we Dont need any endorsement from anybody
sarrki:
Niyi Odebode, John Alechenu, Olusola Fabiyi  and Fidelis Soriwei

http://punchng.com/mega-party-atiku-tinubu-makarfi-pdps-target-march-2017-date/
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by obaaderemi: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

hahaha what a daft calculation, OMG people from the east seem to be brilliant but you proof me otherwise.

So in your assertion now South will not vote for anyone at all? Let's assume we voted for GEJ he will be having 14million plus vote and Buhari having 13million plus meaning GEJ will win...

So we the South West vote out GEJ by giving out votes to Buhari and we will still do the same come 2019...

I dont know why u bother with these idiotic guys.they have been bleeding inside since 1967.the best way to help them is to ignore them.is it buhari that could not win an election until the yorubas gave him support and u are wasting ur time analysing that to those dunderheads?

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by trumpclinton247: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please south east ...when Last have they produce President...
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by obaaderemi: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

hahaha what a daft calculation, OMG people from the east seem to be brilliant but you proof me otherwise.

So in your assertion now South will not vote for anyone at all? Let's assume we voted for GEJ he will be having 14million plus vote and Buhari having 13million plus meaning GEJ will win...

So we the South West vote out GEJ by giving out votes to Buhari and we will still do the same come 2019...

U are wasting ur time analysing things to people who are not objective.they have been bleeding since 1967.internal bleeding is worse than the one u can see.who doesnt know that without yoruba votes buhari couldnt have won in 2015 after losing 3times previously?ignore those guys,they no longer reason like human beings since 1967
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Lmfao. Again at the bolded above. All this free education products dont know ordinary present tense and past tense?? Primary 3 English??
Ribadu got his highest vote in the South West, undisputable fact.

why are you shying away from the real topic? Like i said Ribadu did not win in Southwest, GEJ win in Southwest and Ribadu only win in Osun state.

SO GEJ win Southwest in 2011.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20110419040622zg/sections/general-articles/details-of-2011-presidential-election-results-in-nigeria/

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by hmuhammad(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
juman:

The sixteen years failure of pdp was caused by obasanjo.

On buhari, he should go back home.

Probably he is about eighty years old now.
obasanjo did his best, he tried. There was reforms during his regime... Obasanjo did better than GEJ
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol.. So is the beg now that is the problem..

Okay lemme beg you... Please get lost and swerve
I hope you will use your kind heart to listen to my plea grin

LOL Buhari is the president of Nigeria and will listen to the plea of the people of Nigeria no matter the region.

But i also beg your people to stop disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by cascarino(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
discusant:

Owelle grassroots politician? Lol.
Go to Owelle's home town and see how he is detested. He builds fancy things in state capital, while nothing for his Orlu people. There he builds only roads that connect to his university project in his village.
Oga I am typing from Ideato South currently forget about what those jobless youths are saying. When you want to do politics you do it with women and not youths. Women are trustworthy while youths are chameleon-give them #500 they will sing for you. Majority of the women still support him because of his free education programme. Ironically, APC now share more money than the PDP. So, all Rochas needs to do is to give them #3000 each and he will have their vote. For you to say that Rochas did nothing for Ogboko means that you have not been there. Before his emergence Ogboko was an underdeveloped area with no modern infrastructure. But now they have a world class university, modern church building, accessible rural roads. Classic primary school, two five star hotels, coupled with the modernised Rochas Foundation College. Ogboko is now a mini city. Rochas won the 2015 election convincingly even when many pundits wrote him off -how was he able to do that if not because of grassroot support? But I don't really like how he abandoned Orlu in this his second tenure.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
I was expecting something like this... Buhari only knows how to fight corruption (and he is doing a fair job) but as per handling the economy he is doing a poor job.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by hmuhammad(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
trumpclinton247:
Please south east ...when Last have they produce President...
southeast hate themselves, I don think they are ready for that now. But I believe if they support PMB come 2019, then he will transfer to them come 2023 even if its a "do or die" affair
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

It happens that the south and the north knows this too... Haha
They will use true federalism to get you then dumb you...
Ever wondered why afonja is stucked in opposition...
Lemme tell you because yorubas are political harlots they get used and dumbed...

Obj your kinsmen used and dumbed you.
Gej used and dumbed you
Buhari has used you and has dumbed you.

Hahaha.. If the Igbos are not humans with no conscience they will lobby you by promising you true federalism, then use and dumb you without looking back.

You guys just think about yourself, for yourself and only for yourself and thus the reason Nigerians won't take you guys serious BC you don't have the interest of Nigerians at Heart and we everyone knows this. grin

True federalism my left black nyash...

hahahha but we still relevant in Nigeria, But your region will never rule this country again do you know that? no matter what Yoruba will never vote for anybody from Southsouth and Southeast again.

But the main thing is that Igbos will never rule us again in this country if you like you can wail till eternity.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
obaaderemi:
U are wasting ur time analysing things to people who are not objective.they have been bleeding since 1967.internal bleeding is worse than the one u can see.who doesnt know that without yoruba votes buhari couldnt have won in 2015 after losing 3times previously?ignore those guys,they no longer reason like human beings since 1967

I know jare but they just need to be enlighten and to also know that all region will always want to align with Yoruba than aligning with igbos.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
almarthins:

So Jesus called you on mobile to inform you abi?

E dey inside Bible grin
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:
[s]

why are you shying away from the real topic? Like i said Ribadu did not win in Southwest, GEJ win in Southwest and Ribadu only win in Osun state.

SO GEJ win Southwest in 2011.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20110419040622zg/sections/general-articles/details-of-2011-presidential-election-results-in-nigeria/ [/s]

Southwest is a 60-40 zone,
Ribadu ati GEJ shared the votes 60-40 in 2011.
GEJ ati Buhari shared it 60-40 in 2015.
PMB and somebody will still share it in 2019. Quote me anywhere

Lmfao. Free educason, again at the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
hmuhammad:
obasanjo did his best, he tried. There was reforms during his regime... Obasanjo did better than GEJ

You post make me laugh so much. grin grin grin
It was obasanjo that forced very sick yaradua and incapable jonathan on nigeria.

Obasanjo himself performed very badly.
He spent sixteen billion dollars on electricity, he could not generate one watt.
And other his nonsense actions.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

hahahha but we still relevant in Nigeria, But your region will never rule this country again do you know that? no matter what Yoruba will never vote for anybody from Southsouth and Southeast again.

But the main thing is that Igbos will never rule us again in this country if you like you can wail till eternity.

Lol... is even easier for Igbos to rule than a Yoruba...
Go and ask northern Christians yelling for an Igbo president and then intelligent Muslims who want peace in the country.. only enemies of peace will think otherwise. As for a Yoruba president... is a no no
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by engrchykae(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
the jagaban should be very careful not to enter pmb's bad book because if he follows d northern boys to do anyhow ,pmb would brutalise him.there is a huge difference between pmb and gej.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Go and ask northern Christians yelling for an Igbo president and then intelligent Muslims who want peace in the country.. only enemies of peace will think otherwise. As for a Yoruba president... is a no no

grin grin grin

What is so special having yoruba man as president.

The one we had was total disgrace to yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
obaaderemi:
I dont know why u bother with these idiotic guys.they have been bleeding inside since 1967.the best way to help them is to ignore them.is it buhari that could not win an election until the yorubas gave him support and u are wasting ur time analysing that to those dunderheads?

Ever since the Yorubas betrayed the Igbos in 1964, they have done everything to defend their stupidity. This includes blackmail and propaganda instead of just facing the fact that they are backstabbing opportunists and begging for forgiveness. They repeated their atrocious ways as a leopard can never change its spots. In 2015, they betrayed the South South cos they are backstabbing, two faced opportunists and instaed of them to admit their sins and change their ways, they go about trying to defend the indefensible by calling GEJ names. The fact is afonjas are a bunch of greedy, opportunistic, self centred, naive, wicked souls

You can fool us once but you wont fool us the second time
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Southwest is a 60-40 zone,
Ribadu ati GEJ shared the votes 60-40 in 2011.
GEJ ati Buhari shared it 60-40 in 2015.
PMB and somebody will still share it in 2019. Quote me anywhere

Lmfao. Free educason, again at the bolded.

LOL i still laugh at your daftness, GEJ got more votes from Southwest in 2011 more than any other candidates what's your fuss?

We voted against him in 2015 what's your problem.

We will still support Buhari in 2019 will you jump in Lagoon then?

We westerner will never support Igbo candidate simple.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

hahahaha funny dude, OBJ is an Igbo man i guess?

The last Igbo man that rule this country is Azikwe and them never even born you then. hahahahah make we see even if you go witness any igbo president hahahaha.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

A young man will not fly into a position they should start declaring their intentions smiley

But you are declaring for Atiku who is in his 70's already.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

hahahaha funny dude, OBJ is an Igbo man i guess?

The last Igbo man that rule this country is Azikwe and them never even born you then. hahahahah make we see even if you go witness any igbo president hahahaha.

Oga did you or do you not hate obj?

What was the reason obj frustrated development in Lagos during his tenure.?? grin
The abandoned obj is now you cornerstone for your point... isn't that shameful being an afonja? cheesy

Lol... I will witness it don't know about you... but for a Yoruba president again will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
juman:

grin grin grin

What is so special having yoruba man as president.

The one we had was total disgrace to yoruba people.

Lol... I tell ya cheesy
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

But you are declaring for Atiku who is in his 70's already.

Yes because I'm not contesting wink
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku neca chi chumchin...#haliburtonibribeinvestigation@efccloading#
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Sammy75(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmm, what a pity. The Nigerian political elite will not stop being funny. 2019 is still far, instead of them to work in their various capacities to better the general will of the people. They are there projecting their various interest(selfish) for 2019, while the people are dying of hunger and poverty. Why can't you (political elites) invest on the Nigerian economy, which will result to massive employment and betterment of the standard living of Nigerians.
Youths we need to rise up and take our rightful position in the Nigerian State.
For how long will these set of old men continue to lead us? Old leaders without ideology but only interested in themselves.
Let be wise.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by ajepako(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Wetin concern me?All of dem na 5 and 6.

Abeg na who get egusi soup make he borrow me small make I take chop dis my amala to salute my belle before I go visit ajepako and her boyfriend lala.

omo ljoba...
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by engrchykae(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

I know jare but they just need to be enlighten and to also know that all region will always want to align with Yoruba than aligning with igbos.
immediately after the war the north pardoned ojukwu and aligned with us resulting in shagari /alex presidency that attracted us some infrastructures such as onne fertilizer plant,futo etc.then we had yar adua/gej with the same north.truth is yorubas love the north but the north loves the east because we can stand with you till the end unlike you.pmb is already wooing us and before u knew it he would free ipob leader as shagari did pardon ojukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.