Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (47775 Views)

2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Kachidox(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
God Bless Igbos..
Now everybody wants to please the east.. ooh now it's rotational presidency.. that one concern ena...
mind you Afonjas it's not... Atiku&Tinubu BUT it's Atiku&Obi

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by King137: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Edoblakky:
This is what happens in a country with no ideology. I'm not surprised neither am I moved nor do I think this is a good move.

When will we the youths come together and take this country from these jokers who seek to further their interest at the expense of the nation's? We've been trying these failures since independence. Are we satisfied with the way things are? If we are, then, let's continue to support mediocrity.

But I almost forgot that the youths are even our problems who only see their ancestors as the ones fit to rule. Buhari first took power as a youth.

What is wrong with us the youths?
Thes e power seekers have been tried and tested and they failed. Why try failures severally hoping that one day they will sucenute[s][/s]d?

Thanks bro. Something is wrong with the youth. These people who had it better must leave the scene. Some of us youth are fools . One millions likes brother
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by luvmijeje(f): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Seriously?

Ko le work. This best chance for Tinubu is still inside APC especially if Buhari performed okay.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by frankyychiji(f): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Akanbi olodode

Asiwaju

Oko oluremi

Jagaban you have my 10000% support

Jagaban is now a movement

Not a name anymore

You forgot to add "Istandwithbuhari". Lolzzz...you are like a slave caught betwixt two masters.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by hmuhammad(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
juman:

You post make me laugh so much. grin grin grin
It was obasanjo that forced very sick yaradua and incapable jonathan on nigeria.

Obasanjo himself performed very badly.
He spent sixteen billion dollars on electricity, he could not generate one watt.
And other his nonsense actions.
but you know he commenced the building and installation of some power plants GEJ commissioned right... I know he performed poorly in the aspect of power
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by frankyychiji(f): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kathmandu:
The hawks have gathered again for their own good rather than the masses. We ll continue going in circles if we don't practice fiscal federalism
My brother....the Borgias are back!
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Oga did you or do you not hate obj?

What was the reason obj frustrated development in Lagos during his tenure.?? grin
The abandoned obj is now you cornerstone for your point... isn't that shameful being an afonja? cheesy

Lol... I will witness it don't know about you... but for a Yoruba president again will never happen.

Hahahha must i like every yoruba man? I never for once like OBJ and never vote for him until he left power.

Okay should i also ask you did your region hate Ojukwu or not? please answer that questions too

The reason for the Lagos problem then what the problem between OBJ and tinubu maybe you need to go read about it..

Let's wait and see now, Even Ojukwu never win ant state in Southeast hahahhaha.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

Yes because I'm not contesting wink
LOL and you still want Youth President?
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Seunjungle(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
All what I see is that Buhari is not fear to Asiwaju of Yorubaland at all despite all his effort and generous contribution to make Buhari where is he now. I don't think this Buhari do think deep at all....this is exactly one of the majors Jonathan did when he was there.... those Buhari regards to as cabal can not in anyway withstand these tools that are considering another new party..What was their volumes during last election. Despite his (Buhari) full of age he still can't play a good politics...despite is longtime experience in the curridor of power during decree era buhari still can't fix problems facing we poor citizens. I think I have to exercise patient and hold my peace till another party come up. I pray and I hope that God will strengthen me to give my 1000% support to those I will give it come next election...Buhari is failing our trust I confessed!

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
hmuhammad:
but you know he commenced the building and installation of some power plants GEJ commissioned right... I know he performed poorly in the aspect of power

If nigeria is a sensible country he suppose to be in long term in jail.
He set nigeria back more than anybody else.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by frankyychiji(f): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

Everyone is entitled to is opinion

I will not throw tinubu away for anyone to divulge

He's my son
...and you had to murder English language this way?
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
engrchykae:
immediately after the war the north pardoned ojukwu and aligned with us resulting in shagari /alex presidency that attracted us some infrastructures such as onne fertilizer plant,futo etc.then we had yar adua/gej with the same north.truth is yorubas love the north but the north loves the east because we can stand with you till the end unlike you.pmb is already wooing us and before u knew it he would free ipob leader as shagari did pardon ojukwu

OMG i think you really need to be slapped, Civil war ended in 1970 and Ojukwu was pardon in 1982 where did you get the IMMEDIATELY in the context?

Mind you Shagari/Ekwueme came to power even before they pardon Ojukwu get your fact right...

Please how is GEJ now from Southeast? OMG you guys like fooling yourself..

OBJ purposely sideline Peter Odili, Sam Egwu etc and bring in Yaradua and use GEJ to pacify the NigerDelta/SS so as for the SS where our resources come from to have their son son at the corridor of power and what happen at the end? He neglect his region.

Let's see how he will release your dilector now hahaha.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by datribune: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Oga all your ranting is going back to hatred, How did you mean he did not carry all geographical zone along? Most of you just comment without using brain sha.. We have 6 geopolitical zone in Nigeria SW, SS, SE, NW, NE, NC..

But to your low life with hatred, anybody appointed from NW, NE, and NC your regard them to ne Northerners and hausa but those he appoint from SW, SS, SE you never regard them due to the problem between us..

An average Yoruba man From Southwest hate an Igbo man from SouthEast and same goes for South-south and during election we go agaunst each other but that does not happen to Northerners..

Now in Police force we have 18 AIG's and 3 from each zone but you guys will regard those from the 3 Northern regions as Hausa.

Recently the president approve some supreme court judge and some are saying Buhari appointing Northerners forget that they are from each zones.

So when you are blaming Buhari about appointment always remember we have 6 zone in Nigeria and appointment comes all this zone. We have Ministers from Each states and in all ministry.. Northern states has 19 states and the south has 17 so we should know this too.

Re-read ur post & u'll see clearly who reeks of hatred. Till date I'm one of PMB's most passionate supporters who want him to succeed. I campaigned passionately 4 APC SAK, but d President can not succeed unless he changes course & stops listening to voices of sycophants who will not tell him d truth. I & all those who love PMB, like d 1st lady frm her vantage position will continue to tell him d truth - his govt has been hijacked by a cabal of relations, most of who ar not even politicians or members of d APC.

Mamman Daura - who resides in Aso rock & wields enormous powers is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.

Mamman Daura's own son, Kabir Daura - Personal Assistant (PA) to d President

Mamman Daura's foster child, Abba Kyari is chief of staff to d President. Kyari was brought up by Mamman Daura. His father left him with Mamman Daura to go to Borno, his original state where he was a village head.

Aisha Abubakar - Minister for Trade, Industry & Investment is d daughter of Buhari's sister.

Hadi Sirika - Minister of Water Resources is d son of Buhari's elder sister.

Hadi Sirika's own elder sister, Amina Zakari is a national commissioner in INEC

Should PMB continue to listen to voices such as yours, what we achieved on march 28th 2015 will be lost. We will not stop until d President is woken up frm his slumber & narrow mindedness & until d cabal is dislodged. Nigeria is too big to be ruled by a cabal, neither can we afford nepotism.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Bimpe29: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Politics is a dirty and messy game. Plots upon plots, schemes upon schemes and permutations upon permutations all at the expense of the masses.
Majority of them are out there for their selfish and personal interest, not for the betterment of all and sundry.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by obaaderemi: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Ever since the Yorubas betrayed the Igbos in 1964, they have done everything to defend their stupidity. This includes blackmail and propaganda instead of just facing the fact that they are backstabbing opportunists and begging for forgiveness. They repeated their atrocious ways as a leopard can never change its spots. In 2015, they betrayed the South South cos they are backstabbing, two faced opportunists and instaed of them to admit their sins and change their ways, they go about trying to defend the indefensible by calling GEJ names. The fact is afonjas are a bunch of greedy, opportunistic, self centred, naive, wicked souls

You can fool us once but you wont fool us the second time
See foolish,talk no head no tail.wicked souls..backstabbers,this and that.was there ever any signed agreement btw u and the yorubas that they broke?what about niger deltans that fought against biafra.continue to blame yorubas for ur woes.it's water off a duck's back.we no send u

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Atiku2019: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:
LOL and you still want Youth President?

I need a diligent President... Unfortunately the Buhari you support is incompetent tongue
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

I need a diligent President... Unfortunately the Buhari you support is incompetent tongue

LOl and your Atiku is competent? 2019 is around the corner and we will see.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by SharkTank(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
obaaderemi:
[s]See foolish,talk no head no tail.wicked souls..backstabbers,this and that.was there ever any signed agreement btw u and the yorubas that they broke?what about niger deltans that fought against biafra.continue to blame yorubas for ur woes.it's water off a duck's back.we no send u [/s]

Go and join Tinubu and beg Buhari for forgiveness. I can see you have nothing useful to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by hmuhammad(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
juman:

If nigeria is a sensible country he suppose to be in long term in jail.
He set nigeria back more than anybody else.
lol! U are a wicked man, abeg free the man
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Charly68: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
abumeinben:
Ok o

I keep asking: why the extreme, do-or-die desire to get power at any cost? What is their interest? Is it if the people? If it's of the people, wouldn't the people fight for them? Why recycling leadership? Does this account for our lack of innovativeness?

These guys should face their business and health concerns. Nigeria and Nigerians need innovative leadership, not recycled bins.
Politics in this part of the world is selfish interest and nothing more..Tinubu should be careful because jumping up and down will make him to lose his integrity .
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by roolnaado(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kachidox:
God Bless Igbos..
Now everybody wants to please the east.. ooh now it's rotational presidency.. that one concern ena...
mind you Afonjas it's not... Atiku&Tinubu BUT it's Atiku&Obi

Don't sell yourselves short, an Obi/Ribadu presidency vice-versa is ideal for a vibrant, energetic and a fast paced country.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by ceejay4real(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
Niyi Odebode, John Alechenu, Olusola Fabiyi  and Fidelis Soriwei

http://punchng.com/mega-party-atiku-tinubu-makarfi-pdps-target-march-2017-date/

The first shot at the Presidency should be given to the South East and a genuine restructuring of the federation whereby every geopolitical zone has equal number of States, LGs as well as as Members of the National Assembly should be top on the cards of the so called new Mega Party if they are really serious. A final death knell should be driven into the grave of the memories of the Nigerian civil war once and for all! That death knell can only happen if the SE gets the presidency come 2019 and the federation as presently constituted is restructured according to the wishes of a vast majority of our populace. May God help us! As for Buhari and APC, it's goodbye Aso Rock come 2019!
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by ASL33: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tinubu joining forces with PDP and the same people that swear with their entire lineage on this forum that they can never have anything to do with PDP again in their life are rejoicing. Am watching maybe they will present GEJ and GEJ will become progressive overnight.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
datribune:

Re-read ur post & u'll see clearly who reeks of hatred. Till date I'm one of PMB's most passionate supporters who want him to succeed. I campaigned passionately 4 APC SAK, but d President can not succeed unless he changes course & stops listening to voices of sycophants who will not tell him d truth. I & all those who love PMB, like d 1st lady frm her vantage position will continue to tell him d truth - his govt has been hijacked by a cabal of relations, most of who ar not even politicians or members of d APC.

Mamman Daura - who resides in Aso rock & wields enormous powers is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.

Mamman Daura's own son, Kabir Daura - Personal Assistant (PA) to d President

Mamman Daura's foster child, Abba Kyari is chief of staff to d President. Kyari was brought up by Mamman Daura. His father left him with Mamman Daura to go to Borno, his original state where he was a village head.

Aisha Abubakar - Minister for Trade, Industry & Investment is d daughter of Buhari's sister.

Hadi Sirika - Minister of Water Resources is d son of Buhari's elder sister.

Hadi Sirika's own elder sister, Amina Zakari is a national commissioner in INEC

Should PMB continue to listen to voices such as yours, what we achieved on march 28th 2015 will be lost. We will not stop until d President is woken up frm his slumber & narrow mindedness & until d cabal is dislodged. Nigeria is too big to be ruled by a cabal, neither can we afford nepotism.

But you never complain about the cabal when GEJ was in power, Thank God you say most of those Buhari appoint are those he known and i believe he trust them and can tell us if there's any corruption cases trace to any of them?

You jump to mention Amina Zakari is she the only INEC National commissioners? We have 6 INEC National commissioners and one from each zone so what's your problem with whoever Buhari appoint from each zone?

Alhaji Baba Shettima Arfo
Prof. Antonia Taiye Okoosi-Simbine
Prince Soyebi Adedeji Solomon
Dr. Mohammed Mustapha Lecky
Amina Bala Zakari
Ambassador Lawrence Nwuruku

The list is up there my brother so stop hating.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Lawcurrent(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
and that was how Nigeria finally divided.....
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by obaaderemi: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Go and join Tinubu and beg Buhari for forgiveness. I can see you have nothing useful to do
another foolish talk.WHAT is my business with politicians?u are the one with nothing sensible to say or do.keep crying
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by datribune: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

But you never complain about the cabal when GEJ was in power, Thank God you say most of those Buhari appoint are those he known and i believe he trust them and can tell us if there's any corruption cases trace to any of them?

You jump to mention Amina Zakari is she the only INEC National commissioners? We have 6 INEC National commissioners and one from each zone so what's your problem with whoever Buhari appoint from each zone?

Alhaji Baba Shettima Arfo
Prof. Antonia Taiye Okoosi-Simbine
Prince Soyebi Adedeji Solomon
Dr. Mohammed Mustapha Lecky
Amina Bala Zakari
Ambassador Lawrence Nwuruku

The list is up there my brother so stop hating.

We fought against d Turai cabal dat tried to deny GEJ his due. When d "man who once had no shoes" betrayed d trust of d Nigerian people thru rabid corruption, we sent him packing out of Aso rock. When u love someone, u must tell them d truth, not just what they want to hear. PMB is being held hostage by dis self-serving cabal. d 1st lady frm her vantage position, said as much - if he does not change course, he will continue to lose support frm those who wish him well but want him to belong to everyone & to nobody.
BTW, I'm surprised that u find nothing wrong in d appointments of nephews & nieces & close relatives. Let me be clear, it's called nepotism.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by gmoni2(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
These folks will always get their ways as we Nigerians seems to follow them to anywhere for their selfish reasons. Why can't we the youth come together and form our own party and see how these bunch of thieves will fade into oblivion.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Hakeem3(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Not anymore.these selfish polticians think they can be using we the youths to derive their political satisfaction.. never..!saraki can never be our president.neither can Atiku be..they should form whatever party they want to.when the time comes we shall chose that candidate whom is known to be som1 of dignity and integrity..! wen the time comes we the youth shall rise on our feet and show to these power mongers that enough is enough.that we are ready to decide our future by ourselfs.not them imposing their poltical pupets on us..*#NigeriaYouthsRiseupandFightforyourFUTURE.!*
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria..!!!
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by anigbajumo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2016

A good political strategist will realizes that it is too early for Tinubu to float new party,this is an error.f

1.)No sane Nigerians will vote Atiku against PMB,we all knw countless of corruption allegations that was filed against him.

2.)moreover, he can't near buhari popularity in the North, not even in Adamawa.Check Akitu vs buhari presidential results since 2007.

3.)We hav all seen the results of the recent elections,that is a clear signal for any other party by 2019.

4.)Obasanjo will try all his possible means to make sure Atiku loose the election,he will work hand to hand with PMB.

I don't bliv in this article coz it is 100% wrong political calculation for jagaban.He is my political mentor but this time around he will failed woefully if this article is true.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
datribune:

We fought against d Turai cabal dat tried to deny GEJ his due. When d "man who once had no shoes" betrayed d trust of d Nigerian people thru rabid corruption, we sent him packing out of Aso rock. When u love someone, u must tell them d truth, not just what they want to hear. PMB is being held hostage by dis self-serving cabal. d 1st lady frm her vantage position, said as much - if he does not change course, he will continue to lose support frm those who wish him well but want him to belong to everyone & to nobody.
BTW, I'm surprised that u find nothing wrong in d appointments of nephews & nieces & close relatives. Let me be clear, it's called nepotism.

Is there anything in our constitution that says you should not appoint your nephews, nieces or close relatives if you trust them to deliver?
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Laka2bor(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dey Can't Even Manage The Party For 2yrs, Problem Hia & Dia, Use & Dumb Pipu. Every Gathering Of Political Party That S Not For Interest N Uplifting D Nation Shall Not Stand. I Stand Wt Naija.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.